***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Hi and congrats to all! :thumbup:

I'm about 4 weeks today and a nervous wreck following 3 mmc's! I've just been started on HCG injections to try and make it stick! Anyone else had experience with those?
xx

I haven't had any experience with them I just wanted to say congrats on you bfp! :happydance:

I've just got my first midwife appointment through... It's on august 18th and I'll be 7w3d. Feels like aaaages!
Getting a few twinges this afternoon so have opted for a nap on the sofa :D

CottlestonePie; remind me again, what did you see on your scan? i am freaking out today, i'm not sure why!! i thought an early scan would help reassure me, but all it's done is worry me more x

Hi girls, welcome to all the newbies! its just taken me an age to flick through all the posts!

Hope everyones doing ok!

I got the parents arriving very soon and we;re going to spill our news :D:D so can't wait! will be weird though, hehe

Have a lovely Saturday everyone xx

Nothing but the sac and the vaguest of yolks! Did you have yours today? How was it?

Nothing but the sac and the vaguest of yolks! Did you have yours today? How was it?

i had it yesterday, we saw the sac, and yolk sac and start of fetal pole but she measured the sac and said until it's 20mm she can't 100% confirm it's an ongoing preg. And the sac was 6.3mm!!!! so i am freaking out. please tell me i am being stupid? x

Hi girls, welcome to all the newbies! its just taken me an age to flick through all the posts!

Hope everyones doing ok!

I got the parents arriving very soon and we;re going to spill our news :D:D so can't wait! will be weird though, hehe

Have a lovely Saturday everyone xx

good luck, how you spilling the news? x

Just replied to your thread... You were given more info than me! She didn't mention the fetal pole or sac size to me. Wish I'd asked!
It's not at all stupid to worry hun... But from what you saw I'd say you are right where you need to be. It's developing, you can see that from the yolk and pole. Just remember that your dates might not be 100% spot on if you ovulated just a couple of days later that can make all the difference, and each bub takes it's own time to grow. Xx

In response to the other threAd lol... am I right in thinking there's a 1mm growth a day?? If so by friday it should be much more visible and hopefully that'll give them enough to confirm it :) I wish I was booked in again that soon, I have to wait 2 or 3 weeks!

Just replied to your thread... You were given more info than me! She didn't mention the fetal pole or sac size to me. Wish I'd asked!
It's not at all stupid to worry hun... But from what you saw I'd say you are right where you need to be. It's developing, you can see that from the yolk and pole. Just remember that your dates might not be 100% spot on if you ovulated just a couple of days later that can make all the difference, and each bub takes it's own time to grow. Xx

i know, you're right - my problem is that i hadn't ovulated in 18 mths due to thyroid problem so i've no idea when i ov'd but; started on thyroxine in may and 1st of june period arrived. 28th june again, so i presume i had 28 day cycle as i tested 26th July and BFP straight away.

i just wish the next 8 weeks would pass by and we all get to second tri with no issues; i can but dream! x

In response to the other threAd lol... am I right in thinking there's a 1mm growth a day?? If so by friday it should be much more visible and hopefully that'll give them enough to confirm it :) I wish I was booked in again that soon, I have to wait 2 or 3 weeks!

yeah, i think that's right which is why i kind of panicked, cos that still wouldn't take me to the 20mm mark...

can you ask to be seen sooner? i think i am being spoiled as i have to see the mw every two weeks for the thyroid issues - i had no idea i'd be scanned as often!

remember and take the star off!! https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/aprilsweet-peas-1-1.jpg*

aaarrrggghhhhh that didn't work!!!!! i'm no good at technology, ha ha, i'll try again!

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/aprilsweet-peas-1-1.jpg[/IMG*]

2nd time lucky!!!!!

im really worried now, i had quite good lines on my hpts yesterday, lovely pink and appeared straight away on frer and superdrug, had faint but 100% + lines on clearblue and tesco day before, anyway, like a prat iv tested again today telling myself it was to use up what tests are left and my lines are hardly there!!!! i can see them but they are nothing compared to yesterdays, im so gutted!!!!
does this mean i will have a chemical, going by my guess i should have come on yesterday or today although my ticker says different.
cant believe it :cry::cry::cry::cry:

did you use FMU? don't worry yet hun, it could just be the difference in tests, strength of dye etc. hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->