***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

aaaaaaaaw I can't believe the next April baby's are already growing strong!!! I had a April baby myself:) great month to have a child if I do say so myself plus being pregnant through winter ROCKED! and there was something very special about giving birth in the spring time! Congrats everyone!!!!!!!!

no not fmu but only because the last few days i seemed to get stronger lines later on, i have used 4 different brands today, hoping that may be the case, i have doctors on monday, hopefully she will send me for blood

iv not told DH, i dont have the heart, feel auful if i will end up having to burst his bubble, he is soooo excited :cry:

bumski- stop testing you'll make yourself mad! lol
hang in there, like others said, might just be the test dye amounts, etc. Hoping you hear good news at the doc monday!!

So is there anyone else wishing for morning sickness? I don't have a lot of symptoms, in fact I seemed to have more at the beginning of the week. Still got tender nipples, some lower backache and definitely still tired but cramping has stopped. Nausea is kind of there but in the background if you know what I mean:wacko: Would really love some morning sickness so I can actually begin to feel pregnant!

I would love some morning sickness too!! Just to make me realise that this is real! i didn't get any in my last pregnancy until 10 weeks....but maybe i will get it earlier this time? I still have lots of symptoms though :)

:hi: girls

my boobs are sore today , and i feel queezy

i have been getting shooting pains more than cramps i would say - lets just hope there stretching pains

i am knicker checking a zillion times a day though !

I'm the same, I'm getting pains too... But I think it's constipation but if I try too hard to go to the toilet I get more spotting! Sorry if tmi but it's soo frustrating!

In response to the other threAd lol... am I right in thinking there's a 1mm growth a day?? If so by friday it should be much more visible and hopefully that'll give them enough to confirm it :) I wish I was booked in again that soon, I have to wait 2 or 3 weeks!

yeah, i think that's right which is why i kind of panicked, cos that still wouldn't take me to the 20mm mark...

can you ask to be seen sooner? i think i am being spoiled as i have to see the mw every two weeks for the thyroid issues - i had no idea i'd be scanned as often!

Maybe not 20mm but still much more visible. Hopefully seeing the increase in size will give you peace of mind if nothing else x

I wish I could get it sooner but because I've already had two and it's on the MHD they're not too fussed about the next one, I just have to wait!

Hi everyone

id love to join this thread, got my BFP yesterday and will be due around 13th April!

dont think it has sunk it yet

xx

Congrats to all the new ladies and welcome!! Happy and healthy 9 mos to you all!!

Thank you also for all of your support. I ended up going to urgent care due to the spotting and unfortunately they don't do ultrasounds on the weekend. The nurse did a pelvic exam and said my cervix is closed, but that's all she could confirm. Just a waiting game now. Spotting hasn't changed, still brown and not much of it. Thought I felt some cramps and a feeling that I had to bear down, but that has passed. I honestly tried pushing kind of hard to just make the blood go ahead and start, and well nothing came out. Just wish if it was over it would go ahead and move on with things and if it's still viable wish I were puking out my guts right now :) Don't have a single pregnancy symptom other than slightly tender boobs, but that's likely from the progesterone. I'll be calling my FS on Monday to see if they can fit me in for an earlier scan. Figures this has to happen on the weekend!

I hope everyone is able to get out and enjoy their Saturday. I think we're going to try to find something to distract us. At least it's beautifully sunny here and lots going on in the area. Have an air show that's currently buzzing our house. Always fun to watch. :plane:

bernina I am so sorry your going through this.. I kinda started a rant type thread in the PAL section today as I am feeling kinda down... don't really want to put it all in here but you guys are more than welcome to go read about how I am feeling today

In response to the other threAd lol... am I right in thinking there's a 1mm growth a day?? If so by friday it should be much more visible and hopefully that'll give them enough to confirm it :) I wish I was booked in again that soon, I have to wait 2 or 3 weeks!

yeah, i think that's right which is why i kind of panicked, cos that still wouldn't take me to the 20mm mark...

can you ask to be seen sooner? i think i am being spoiled as i have to see the mw every two weeks for the thyroid issues - i had no idea i'd be scanned as often!

Maybe not 20mm but still much more visible. Hopefully seeing the increase in size will give you peace of mind if nothing else x

I wish I could get it sooner but because I've already had two and it's on the MHD they're not too fussed about the next one, I just have to wait!

i know, you are right - just want this baby so badly it's all i can think about.
could you book a private scan? in scotland i can get one for £25 - i have one booked for 9wks x

Congrats to the new BFPS!!:thumbup:

I just noticed for some reason my phone typed MHD instead of NHS. oops!
I could book a private one but £50 is the cheapest locally, and I'd have to book in advance so might as well wait the 2 or 3 weeks for the one I'm getting at the hospital. I'll be between 8 and 9 weeks then.

i'd say wait if you can too - all this early scan has done for me is make me panic; i keep wondering if they know something as they've booked me in so soon again, but i am going to try and think positively!!

i read your post about constipation........... it's awful!! i'm convinced i'll blow up soon if it deosn't ease off! are we allowed to take anything? x

God I hope so! It's sooo uncomfortable! Might unban myself from Google just to find out. Maybe!

i swear all this stress and worry comes from my obession to google every little thing that happens!

my mw said laxatives are a no-no but 'tmi' stool softeners are ok... Nice! think i will wait til i see her again before trying anything though, but i'll let you know what she says!

Someone please take the biscuit tin away from me, I defo won't fit into my dress at this rate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->