***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

wow, just realised you are getting hitched soon - congrats! what a year you're having!! x

For those that are experiencing constipation, have you been drinking a lot of water? That is one of the first things to try for constipation. Also, you might try having a high fiber cereal or some oatmeal each morning. Best of luck, I'm sure there are other suggestions but those are the ones that have worked for me in the past.

bernina I am so sorry your going through this.. I kinda started a rant type thread in the PAL section today as I am feeling kinda down... don't really want to put it all in here but you guys are more than welcome to go read about how I am feeling today

feeling any better camishantel? x

i'll try anything, porridge for breakfast tomorrow! ;o)

i'd say wait if you can too - all this early scan has done for me is make me panic; i keep wondering if they know something as they've booked me in so soon again, but i am going to try and think positively!!

i read your post about constipation........... it's awful!! i'm convinced i'll blow up soon if it deosn't ease off! are we allowed to take anything? x

Fibagel (sp) are okay to take during pregnancy. x

Hi everyone! Are any of you experiencing bladder pressure that's quite uncomfortable? I don't know whether this is normal pressure pains or I have an infection. I'm downing loads of water this evening to see if it helps. I'm peeing literally every 20 minutes!!

Lucy- I feel like I have to pee almost all the time now. Almost like someone is pushing on my bladder. Not sure if this is the same feeling you have.

hey Lucy0945!
congrats on pregnancy :)

Im the EXACT same as you, Im going to the toilet every 20 mins or so, seriously, today has just been crazy LOL. I sit down ... Then a couple of mins later Im back up again! ...

But it's all worthit in the end :D xxx

Oh and sorry but a random question, Im trying to get my ticker up on screen but when I paste the HTML it doesn't work :( ... x

I think lots and lots of water and some bran flakes with raisins for breakfast is going to be staple part of my diet for a while! I'm drinking more than I used to but maybe it's still not enough.
OH! Lots of fruit too as soon as I've started on the sensitive teeth toothpaste again! Fruity sugars make my teeth sting.

I want to join, according to FF our little bean is due to arrive April 16th. Please pray he or she sticks around this time!

Hi everyone

Got my BFP yesterday at 10DPO. Really excited! I'm due April 16th

x

https://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo28/april24april/5a71db8f.jpg

Hi everyone

x

Yay for April 16th! Congrats to you!! Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months.

hey ladies, I am an April sweet pea from last year!!! I can't believe that another year has passed!

My little man is here now and although it seemed AN AGE to wait before we would meet him, it came round and was sooooo worth the wait :baby:

Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all a very HAPPY and HEALTHY pregnancy...

Isaac was due on 17, anyone share that date?? He was born on the 23, St Georges day; I was 6 days over!

take it easy, don't wish the time away and try to enjoy your pregnancy as much as you can :)

Nicola xx

Hi ladies!! Well i got my :bfp: yesterday! and not sure but think i'm due April 12th!
I'm trying to be excited and not so worried but we lost our first in January so it's scary :/
Hope everyone is feeling okay! No symptoms here really except Exhausted!! :)
Praying for STICKY :dust: for our April flowers!! :flower:

Hi ladies!! Well i got my :bfp: yesterday! and not sure but think i'm due April 12th!
I'm trying to be excited and not so worried but we lost our first in January so it's scary :/
Hope everyone is feeling okay! No symptoms here really except Exhausted!! :)
Praying for STICKY :dust: for our April flowers!! :flower:

Hi everyone

x

I want to join, according to FF our little bean is due to arrive April 16th. Please pray he or she sticks around this time!

WELCOME!!! H&H 9 months to all of you!!

ok so I feel a little better now as I broke down and went and got another test to compare and 5 days after the last test I took now the prego line is sooooooo much darker than the control

Attachments

• IMG00176.jpg
    IMG00176.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG00179.jpg
    IMG00179.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
this one might be better

Attachments

• IMG00178.jpg
    IMG00178.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi everyone

x

OMG thats a gorgeous line for 10dpo!! I reckon twins!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->