***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

That's a nice strong test line there cami, looking good!!!

thanks hun how are you feeling? hows the spotting?

Spotting seems to be going away although I haven't really checked if you know what I mean. But at least nothing coming out on the paper when I use the bathroom. Just have these weird pains in my stomach and left side. The stomach pains are below my belly button and just kind of constant electric type feelings. Not truly painful, but uncomfortable. The one on my left side is a bit stronger and more off and on pulses. Just don't remember feeling anything like this before either during period or pregnancy. I almost want to call them cramps, but then they're not really. So who knows. I'm hoping FS will want to see me for a scan on Monday, but not quite sure. Realize there's nothing they can do, but would be reassuring to at least see a sac and know it's in the right place instead of a tube or something.

Insides of my boobs (near my breast bone) are super painful to the touch. I've been in a sports bra all day so not really feeling much unless I go prodding them (which I do often because I'm nuts!!)

Thanks for checking on me.

I hope the nice dark test line gives you some much needed reassurance.

Second tri can't get here soon enough :) Then it will be a whole other kind of worrying about heart beats with dopplers and fetal movement!!

I know.. when I make it to 2nd tri I am totally getting a Angel sounds doppler... my boobs don't hurt too much only every now and then and really bad only when I wake up... as far as the feelings in your tummy I know I have weird ones too that you can't really explain what they are but that is normal as everyone of my pregnancies have been different types of pains so hopefully these are the good stick with me pains

My boobs feel sore tonight!! I'm on night shift and I'm knackered!!

So last time, I was crying all the time. So far with this one, I'm short tempered and crabby and don't really put up with anything from anybody which is weird b/c usually, I'm really laid back.

So last time, I was crying all the time. So far with this one, I'm short tempered and crabby and don't really put up with anything from anybody which is weird b/c usually, I'm really laid back.

I'm HORRIBLE! I cry, I snap, I cry, I get mad! I'm sooo crabby! So interesting.
I'm also exhausted- like you wouldn't believe. Even took a nap this afternoon- but I had a very busy day.

Bernina- glad to hear the spotting is slowing down
Cami- GREAT LINES! I stopped testing before mine were darker than the control- but all my control lines were VERY DARK, but that must be the tests.

Anyways- I've gotta get some stuff for work done tonight- then I'm hoping to call it an early night!

Lucy- I feel like I have to pee almost all the time now. Almost like someone is pushing on my bladder. Not sure if this is the same feeling you have.

Yep that sounds right - someone pushing on my bladder. It's really unconfortable. I don't have any pain when peeing which you normally have with an infection I think. But I sometimes feel like I need to go again straight after I've just been. Suppose this is just an annoying symptom!

I CAN'T SLEEP EITHER! Been up since 6am again!!!

Hi everyone, got my BFP yesterday due 16th April 2011. Hoping it's third time lucky for me x

Congrats laura! H&H 9 months to you xx

Im 6 weeks today! Queasy but still no ms. Few twinges but nothing painful. Overall feeling pretty good this morning. Let's see if ms holds off long enough to cook DF his breakfast fryup!
How's everyone else doing? Xx

Morning ladies, well 5 weeks + 6 and still no MS. Nipples are still tender when I poke them:blush: and although I am no longer getting cramps I have noticed strange feelings in my lower abdo last night, not painful but very hard to describe. I also woke up this morning to a huge amount of EW CM, is this normal? Has anyone been having vivid dreams lately? I seem to have one every night. Am still tired, fell asleep on the sofa yesterday evening between 6 and 8pm again and managed to fall asleep at midnight until 10.30am. Right as I am 6 weeks tomorrow, I am asking for morning sickness to start, yes, you heard me, I want it so bring it on!

How is everyone else getting on? As for the constipation I have had it since my 2WW and even though I am drinking lots of water I am still constipated. I have actually found that I am not going to the toilet more often, in fact I seem to be going less (for a wee) is anyone else in the same position?

So symptoms today are:

Constipated
Tender nipples
Tired
Increased CM
Vivid dreams

Gonna keep a note of all my symptoms now as I keep getting concerned that I am losing them or don't have enough for my stage:wacko:

Hi Cottlestonpie :hi:
Glad to hear you're feeling okay :thumbup:

I'm feeling a bit nauseous it's odd b/c it's not like normal feeling sick... it comes and goes.. weird! getting crazy hot flushes too!

Other than that I'm fine... nervous in these early weeks but trying to enjoy it :) xx

eddit; I've got insomnia! I don't know whether thats b/c I've stopped my antidepressant until I see the doc (I took them for insomnia amongst other things) but it's so annoying... I can't switch my brain off :(

Morning ladies, well 5 weeks + 6 and still no MS. Nipples are still tender when I poke them:blush: and although I am no longer getting cramps I have noticed strange feelings in my lower abdo last night, not painful but very hard to describe. I also woke up this morning to a huge amount of EW CM, is this normal? Has anyone been having vivid dreams lately? I seem to have one every night. Am still tired, fell asleep on the sofa yesterday evening between 6 and 8pm again and managed to fall asleep at midnight until 10.30am. Right as I am 6 weeks tomorrow, I am asking for morning sickness to start, yes, you heard me, I want it so bring it on!

How is everyone else getting on? As for the constipation I have had it since my 2WW and even though I am drinking lots of water I am still constipated. I have actually found that I am not going to the toilet more often, in fact I seem to be going less (for a wee) is anyone else in the same position?

So symptoms today are:

Constipated
Tender nipples
Tired
Increased CM
Vivid dreams

Gonna keep a note of all my symptoms now as I keep getting concerned that I am losing them or don't have enough for my stage:wacko:

Summer, everything you described is me! :hugs: except for constipation. I keep worrying about losing symptoms too and we are almost at the same stage of preg!:flower:

i am still going for a wee LOTS!!! haven't had any EWCM though, just really creamy and watery! Have felt shattered, and got lots of stretching feelings going on, but other than that nothing else! No sickness yet, just a teeny bit nauseous at times!

congrats to all you ladies for you bfp :) what a lovely month to be due lovely april :D xx can't believe there is a april thread tho haha! doesnt seem 5 mins since my little jan thread what the most recent lol x x x happy and healthy 9 months all xx

Hi girls, welcome to all the newbies! its just taken me an age to flick through all the posts!

Hope everyones doing ok!

I got the parents arriving very soon and we;re going to spill our news :D:D so can't wait! will be weird though, hehe

Have a lovely Saturday everyone xx

good luck, how you spilling the news? x

Thanks hun, it went great :thumbup: we gave them 'sorry' cards we'd made cancelling things we'd agreed to do and then inside a pic of a bfp! they loved it! made both our families extremly happy :D

i am still going for a wee LOTS!!! haven't had any EWCM though, just really creamy and watery! Have felt shattered, and got lots of stretching feelings going on, but other than that nothing else! No sickness yet, just a teeny bit nauseous at times!

Totally having the same sysmptoms! getting annoying needing to pee in the night though! but its natures way of preparing us for disturbed sleep in not to many months from now ;).

Hope everyones had good weekends, congrats to the newbies! xxx

Lucy- I feel like I have to pee almost all the time now. Almost like someone is pushing on my bladder. Not sure if this is the same feeling you have.

Yep that sounds right - someone pushing on my bladder. It's really unconfortable. I don't have any pain when peeing which you normally have with an infection I think. But I sometimes feel like I need to go again straight after I've just been. Suppose this is just an annoying symptom!

I CAN'T SLEEP EITHER! Been up since 6am again!!!

I also keep waking up super early. With as tired as I feel, I would think I would be able to sleep better.

Hi girls, welcome to all the newbies! its just taken me an age to flick through all the posts!

Hope everyones doing ok!

I got the parents arriving very soon and we;re going to spill our news :D:D so can't wait! will be weird though, hehe

Have a lovely Saturday everyone xx

good luck, how you spilling the news? x

Thanks hun, it went great :thumbup: we gave them 'sorry' cards we'd made cancelling things we'd agreed to do and then inside a pic of a bfp! they loved it! made both our families extremly happy :D

Totally having the same sysmptoms! getting annoying needing to pee in the night though! but its natures way of preparing us for disturbed sleep in not to many months from now ;).

Hope everyones had good weekends, congrats to the newbies! xxx

Ir's frustrating isn't it!! But it's good...it's just bubs settling in :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->