***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

yeah totally bubs getting comfy! i'm going camping in just over a week and all I can think it, must pitch the tent somewhere near the loo's :haha:. Can you imagine walking miles to pee several times a night :dohh:

hi congrats and caro103, im just back from camping and hafta say was at the loo loads!!!!! lol so def pitch the tent sumwher u can reach the loo lol .hafta to say thou have been very tired at times!!!! YAWN LOL

oh and got my 3+ today on the digi wuhoo ;)

I'm 5 weeks and 4 days now, but still very little in the way of symptoms- no MS, no moodiness, no constipation, not peeing more than usual, no tiredness (went body-boarding today!), boobs are starting to get a bit more tender, but nothing too awful. I feel pretty good actually! I have never suffered much in the way of PMS, cramps etc with AF, perhaps it's related? Or maybe it will all hit me like a ton of bricks once I hit six weeks?

I seem to be in the minority because I'm fervently wishing for no MS- I have a 40 minute commute on Tokyo's rush hour trains some days, and if I have MS that will be a living hell- it's bad enough as it is. Also concerned about how I will teach my 90 minute yoga classes if I am wanting to throw up, so hoping MS will be very mild if it shows up at all!

My mother claims that she never threw up at any point during her 3 pregnancies, so hopefully that's something that runs in the family!

Woo Hoo, six weeks today!

Snap!! How you feeling symptom-wise? x

I'm getting snappy with OH but does he really have to have his gaming on so loud?!! I don't want to listen to explosions and gunshots at full volume all day grrrr

Woo Hoo, six weeks today!

Snap!! How you feeling symptom-wise? x

I'm getting snappy with OH but does he really have to have his gaming on so loud?!! I don't want to listen to explosions and gunshots at full volume all day grrrr

Other than being very tired and having to pee a good deal of the time, I have sore BBs and have been getting evening sickness :) Every night for the past 4 days I feel nauseous for a few hours. Not bad, mild but there.

How are you feeling? Other than being annoyed by your OH.

hi congrats and caro103, im just back from camping and hafta say was at the loo loads!!!!! lol so def pitch the tent sumwher u can reach the loo lol .hafta to say thou have been very tired at times!!!! YAWN LOL

oh and got my 3+ today on the digi wuhoo ;)

Will do hun! thanks.

and congrats on your 3+ :D xx

Hi everyone!

No more spotting yet today so that's a good sign. Have been having terrible AF like symptoms though, they started yesterday. Strong backache (which I also had early in this preg but then it had gone away) and then pains in my sides that I can only describe as cramp like feelings because I just feel the way I do when AF is going to come. Also been kind of gassy too :blush: Really hope FS will see me tomorrow for an early scan just to make sure things are where they should be.

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!! Very happy and healthy 9 mos to you!!

hey ladies, I am an April sweet pea from last year!!! I can't believe that another year has passed!

My little man is here now and although it seemed AN AGE to wait before we would meet him, it came round and was sooooo worth the wait :baby:

Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all a very HAPPY and HEALTHY pregnancy...

Isaac was due on 17, anyone share that date?? He was born on the 23, St Georges day; I was 6 days over!

take it easy, don't wish the time away and try to enjoy your pregnancy as much as you can :)

Nicola xx

HI hun i remember you. i was an april sweet pea last year aswell lol , 2 years in a row. Amazing how quick they grow isnt it. Demi was due the 16th but born the 9th shes 4 months tomorow. xx

Morning girls, well i spent most of last night with my head down the toilet thats why i wasnt on much. Havent been able to bring myself to have anything to eat yet today either. Anyone got any suggestions? The smell of food just makes me heave urrgh. And when im not being sick im peeing, think i mite aswell set up camp in the bathroom.

Congrats to all the new bfp's im going to update the list now. Noticed someone was due on the 16th now ( sorry cant remeber name of the top of my head). I was due on the 16th last yr with my daughter but she was born the 9th.

Hope everyones ok xxx

wow tasha you could end up with another before your 1st is 1! :shock: or even cooler they could end up sharing a birthday! :D

Sorry about the sickness hun! try and get anything down you as it might help ease the sicky feeling :hugs:

Arrrrgh! So annoyed today. Don't even know why!!!!

So tired! Going to do my digi tomo, as I'm 5 weeks today by my dates.. Fingers crossed!! XX

yeah i no scary isnt it lol. Well ive just managed a mini milk ice cream, not very nutritious i know but better than nothing. Well im off to the loo again then ill update xxx

oh and congrats parkgirl me too xxx

Hi girls. Got my BFP yesterday. Can you add me for 15th April please. X

list has been updated. moonmama and waiting_on_#3 when are your due dates? I blame baby brain if ive missed the posts lol. xx

hi think u 4got to add my due date lol

its 11th april

thanks ;)

so sorry hun im forgetfull and ditzy anyway and being pregnant just makes me 10 x worse lol. If ive missed anyone else just let me know lol xxx

list has been updated. moonmama and waiting_on_#3 when are your due dates? I blame baby brain if ive missed the posts lol. xx

hi! I prob didnt put in on knowing me! :dohh: think its the 16th xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->