***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Hi everyone I Am going to be an April mamma
I am due April 18

Alex was born the 16th April 2009 :cloud9: April is a lovely time to have a baby!!

I agree the babies will be roughly 9 months come xmas too so they will be able to eat some xmas dinner and play with toys too xx

Hello all :hi:

I got my BFP 8 days ago i was 10DPO & got it on a OPK as i thought i was gearing up to ovulate. I found out i was def pregnant on 4th Aug 5 days ago) my sons 6th birthday :happydance: when 7 tests all come up positive

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/chelseaharvey/IMG00197-20100804-1006.jpg

I think im due 12th April im not 100% sure yet as my last cycle was 66 days but i know i ovulated on 22nd/23rd July.

I am in shock still TBH my scan i had with my fertility doctor showed i had not ovulated nor showed signs that i was & i had ovulated.

I am feeling fine, nothing at all going on with me which i dont like. With my last 2 pregnancys i got found out at 4 weeks when AF was due & had the symptoms of

Getting up in the night to wee
So tried all the time
Boobs were massive, veiny & the nipples were really dark
Feeling sick
Hightened sense of smell
Feeling sick
Loads of cramps feeling like AF was going to come
Loads of CM & feeling so so wet TMI :blush:

Here i am now going on 6 weeks (i think) & nothing at all i dont even feel pregnant & had it not been for the 7 BFPs i would not believe that i was. Im abit scared TBH & am very tempted to go get myself another CB Digital & use it

We had been trying for 27 months so we are over the moon. It has been a long hard slog & very draining & emotional.. We were about to go private & had chose our hospital & were going to start injections end of this month. I really had lost all confidence & thought i was going to have to have IVF to finally fall pregnant...

\\:D/[-o<:dance:

I have a doctors appointment 26th Aug the soonest i could get in.. I have had 2 complicated pregnancys & with my son i was told that if i had another baby i would be kept a eye on & scanned regularly to check all was ok so i hope that they stick to this

Im hoping my GP refers me for a early scan but im not going to hold my breath & she will prob make me wait... If this is the case then we are going to pay to have 1 done, for peace of mind more than anything.

No idea what this one could be 50/50 chance of either :yellow::pink: i would like a girl this time, so i have 1 of each. I always saw myself with one of each & this is going to be my last baby... I am also getting married on 9th June 2012 so the baby will be 14 months & i always saw it that i would have a daughter & she could be my flowergirl :wedding:

I think im in for another boy though boys tend to run in OHs family & his brother has 2 boys his cousin has boys so i already think that it will be a boy

Looking forward to getting to know you all over the coming 8 months

Hey ladies!
I'm jumping on the "I don't want MS EVER" train! I get small waives of nausea- which is FINE WITH ME! I don't want it to be worse than that. I am constantly getting compared to my SIL who is 8 weeks. She's been puking NONSTOP all night- and DF's mom said "oooo it's about to kick in for youuuu!" I hope not- just to prove her wrong!
Call me silly!

Hello all :hi:

I got my BFP 8 days ago i was 10DPO & got it on a OPK as i thought i was gearing up to ovulate. I found out i was def pregnant on 4th Aug 5 days ago) my sons 6th birthday :happydance: when 7 tests all come up positive

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/chelseaharvey/IMG00197-20100804-1006.jpg

I think im due 12th April im not 100% sure yet as my last cycle was 66 days but i know i ovulated on 22nd/23rd July.

I am in shock still TBH my scan i had with my fertility doctor showed i had not ovulated nor showed signs that i was & i had ovulated.

I am feeling fine, nothing at all going on with me which i dont like. With my last 2 pregnancys i got found out at 4 weeks when AF was due & had the symptoms of

Getting up in the night to wee
So tried all the time
Boobs were massive, veiny & the nipples were really dark
Feeling sick
Hightened sense of smell
Feeling sick
Loads of cramps feeling like AF was going to come
Loads of CM & feeling so so wet TMI :blush:

Here i am now going on 6 weeks (i think) & nothing at all i dont even feel pregnant & had it not been for the 7 BFPs i would not believe that i was. Im abit scared TBH & am very tempted to go get myself another CB Digital & use it

We had been trying for 27 months so we are over the moon. It has been a long hard slog & very draining & emotional.. We were about to go private & had chose our hospital & were going to start injections end of this month. I really had lost all confidence & thought i was going to have to have IVF to finally fall pregnant...

\\:D/[-o<:dance:

I have a doctors appointment 26th Aug the soonest i could get in.. I have had 2 complicated pregnancys & with my son i was told that if i had another baby i would be kept a eye on & scanned regularly to check all was ok so i hope that they stick to this

Im hoping my GP refers me for a early scan but im not going to hold my breath & she will prob make me wait... If this is the case then we are going to pay to have 1 done, for peace of mind more than anything.

No idea what this one could be 50/50 chance of either :yellow::pink: i would like a girl this time, so i have 1 of each. I always saw myself with one of each & this is going to be my last baby... I am also getting married on 9th June 2012 so the baby will be 14 months & i always saw it that i would have a daughter & she could be my flowergirl :wedding:

I think im in for another boy though boys tend to run in OHs family & his brother has 2 boys his cousin has boys so i already think that it will be a boy

Looking forward to getting to know you all over the coming 8 months

hiya congratulations! congrats on the wedding too, we are hoping to get married pretty soon too xx

Congrats Chelsea! I reckon if you only think you O'd 23/24th july and edd 12th April you're not quite as far along as 6 wks hun, which could explain the lack of symptoms! My edd is 7th and I'm only 5wks 3days! plenty of time yet hun for symotoms! :D

Miss Fox I'm with you there hun! the odd wave of nausea is now starting and not to sure how easy it'll be to work etc without everyone finding out with full on ms! :dohh:

I'm also not hungry- which is why everyone is saying that I'm going to get really bad ms- but I think it's fine. I more have to worry about getting dizzy from not eating! Happened yesterday- and everything stank- but if that's what my ms is going to be- i'll take it!

hi missfox me too.......am not really that hungry ???? lol weird 4 me hehehe
amjust eating coz im like""hhmmmmm think i shud eat coz havent in a while"

Congrats Chelsea! I reckon if you only think you O'd 23/24th july and edd 12th April you're not quite as far along as 6 wks hun, which could explain the lack of symptoms! My edd is 7th and I'm only 5wks 3days! plenty of time yet hun for symotoms! :D

Miss Fox I'm with you there hun! the odd wave of nausea is now starting and not to sure how easy it'll be to work etc without everyone finding out with full on ms! :dohh:

Yes i agree i dont think im near 6 weeks either i think im about 4 weeks & i found out when i was around 3 weeks.... I found out mega early on.. I think im going to re-ajust my ticker so i dont get confused & put myself at 4 weeks

Hi, sorry I didn't add my due date when I posted (baby brain already??) Due 15th April 2011. xx

Hi hun.. congrats on the bfp!

I was just wondering how you managed to get a 'pregnant 3+' on your cb digi (avatar)
When I tested on Friday with mine it only gave me a 'pregnant 1-2 which would be right acording to O'v and from your ticker we're about the same time preggo :shrug:

hey ladies! hope everyone is doing okay today... I agree missfox I'm not really hungry either... my symptoms so far are EXTREME exhaustion... i think i could sleep for days, peeing all the time, (.)(.) a little sore, slight icky feelings not really nausea yet... so far so good :) oh yeah... and being an extremely cranky fusspot with DH (poor man) haha

Just a question for anyone's advise? When would you go to the doctor first? We lost our first baby and so of course i'm extremely nervous, just wondering when I should call to get an appt with my doc? Early Scan? etc...

Hey, Can i join? I found out at the end of July that we're having a baby after 23 months ttc. So happy that it's finally happened but still nervous as it's early days. We have an early scan on 19th Aug.

EDD 8th April :happydance:

MissFox.. ok figured out how to do it so it's in my siggy now that we are bump buddies.. how are you feeling today? I am actually pretty good today thought I was going to vomit when I was in the shower this morning so it was interesting seeing me in the shower hanging my head out the curtain over the toilet...

I was just wondering how you managed to get a 'pregnant 3+' on your cb digi (avatar)
When I tested on Friday with mine it only gave me a 'pregnant 1-2 which would be right acording to O'v and from your ticker we're about the same time preggo :shrug:

I was abit confused at this i tested on 4th aug & got 2-3 on my CB digital & i would have been 13DPO??

I am the only one who is actually more hungry? lol. I am stuffing my face with whatever I can get my hands on.... my newest craving is french fries with cherry sauce. Its so embarrassing because I am constantly hungry!

Trying to sleep is another issue though... I'm awake most of the night but then by mid-afternoon I want to nap. I am also peeing non-stop! It is so exciting to see what my body will do next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->