***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

hi missfox me too.......am not really that hungry ???? lol weird 4 me hehehe
amjust eating coz im like""hhmmmmm think i shud eat coz havent in a while"

I was just wondering how you managed to get a 'pregnant 3+' on your cb digi (avatar)
When I tested on Friday with mine it only gave me a 'pregnant 1-2 which would be right acording to O'v and from your ticker we're about the same time preggo :shrug:

I was abit confused at this i tested on 4th aug & got 2-3 on my CB digital & i would have been 13DPO??
hmm I was 13dpo when I got pregnant 1-2 so you must have more hcg. Maybe twins LOL :-O

Hi girls, how's everyone been today?
i'm still worrying (will i ever stop...?) hardly any symptoms today, just tender bbs really.

congrats to the new bfp's - we are quite some group now! x

Wow ladies this thread is a moving!! LOL I had to read about 10pages to catch up. So glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Berina glad the spotting has stopped. FX all goes well at the fs tomorrow.

Asfm I am finally feeling more pregnant. I actually have sore BBS today. I eat like a horse and I am constipated. Who thought I would be happy about that. I did give in and test when I got home yesterday cause I was so worried. I had a nice line darker than the control.

Can someone help with the April logo? I tried to use the one posted but can't get it to work. :( THank you

Hello

due 2nd april. xxx

can I join you please? :flower:

Yumimummy

I feel left out that I cant pee on a stick! I've had a hcg injection so it'll distort the results anyway- but I dont think I'l feel pregnant untill I've peed on sticks for at least a week! Looks I'm going to have to take out another mortgage for some early scans instead!:haha:

Hi hun.. congrats on the bfp!

I was just wondering how you managed to get a 'pregnant 3+' on your cb digi (avatar)
When I tested on Friday with mine it only gave me a 'pregnant 1-2 which would be right acording to O'v and from your ticker we're about the same time preggo :shrug:

Thank goodness for that! I was starting to worry as mine only said 1-2 weeks, too, on saturday at 4+1, and couldn't figure out if I should still be in the 1-2 or 2-3!!
Done two superdrug early tests now as well, although todays was a bit darker than fridays, neither are as strong as the control line, seeing as I'm not testing early should the lines be stronger??

copy and paste this link into your sig. https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/aprilsweet-peas-1-1.jpg the whole thing that is how I got mine to work

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/aprilsweet-peas-1-1.jpg** remove the 2 stars after it though

nevermind I can't get the link on here now I don't remember how I did it

Hi hun.. congrats on the bfp!

Thank goodness for that! I was starting to worry as mine only said 1-2 weeks, too, on saturday at 4+1, and couldn't figure out if I should still be in the 1-2 or 2-3!!
Done two superdrug early tests now as well, although todays was a bit darker than fridays, neither are as strong as the control line, seeing as I'm not testing early should the lines be stronger??
Me too hun! I tested with a superdrug first on Friday and I again today and it's darker than Friday's but not as dark as the control line.
I did an IC too and thats mega faint but I'm not surprised an IC gave me a bfn on wednesday!
I'm saving my other digi for next week b/c I wanna see that 'pregnant 2-3' :haha:

i'm glad i'm not the only POAS addict on here ;o)

i was a feb lovebug and unfortunately lost to miscarriage, never got past 5 weeks.

amazingly last wed i got a very faint pos and yesterday it came in stronger. i'm calling doc on monday and setting up to get blood draws so need lots of prayers this time she takes.

where's the link for the april sweet peas signature thingy?

oh hun, i'm sorry things didn't work out last time, but i'll have my fx'd for you this time round. congrats and welcome! i'll go get you the link for the logo x

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/aprilsweet-peas-1-1.jpg[/IMG*]

here you go, remember to take off the star x

not a problem ;o)
how are you feeling - i guess super excited and nervous? we're all here to chat and listen - i think i'm the biggest worrier on here!!

congrats teardrp! fx'ed for a sticky this time :) xxx

Wow, lots of posts this afternoon! Glad to see i'm not the only worrier! Got lots of symtoms but am still scared stiff!! Only natural i suppose...

Am going to go to the Doc's on my day off on Wednesday, and going to ask for a blood test to check my haemaglobin (sp?) levels because in my last pregnancy i had mega low iron levels. Also want to ask them to refer me for an early scan at around 8 weeks to reassure me after the problems with my last pregnancy :cry:

Is anyone else gonna have an early scan, or will it just make you worry more?

Hope everyone has lots of symptoms lol!! xx

Wow, lots of posts this afternoon! Glad to see i'm not the only worrier! Got lots of symtoms but am still scared stiff!! Only natural i suppose...

Am going to go to the Doc's on my day off on Wednesday, and going to ask for a blood test to check my haemaglobin (sp?) levels because in my last pregnancy i had mega low iron levels. Also want to ask them to refer me for an early scan at around 8 weeks to reassure me after the problems with my last pregnancy :cry:

Is anyone else gonna have an early scan, or will it just make you worry more?

Hope everyone has lots of symptoms lol!! xx

i had an early scan last week and all it's done for me is worry me more.......
i had hoped it would reassure me, but as they could see so little, she said she couldn't label preg. as ongoing yet.... so i'm in again next friday and i'm more worried than before!! if you can wait, i'd say at least til your 8 wks so you've more chance of seeing HB x

fx;ed for your scan next wk jeffstar!

wow we're on p100 and 1000 posts already! april is going to be a busy month :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->