***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

thanks caro123; i actually feel sick aout it but just got to pray things are progressing well......

how are you feeling? x

Wow, lots of posts this afternoon! Glad to see i'm not the only worrier! Got lots of symtoms but am still scared stiff!! Only natural i suppose...

Am going to go to the Doc's on my day off on Wednesday, and going to ask for a blood test to check my haemaglobin (sp?) levels because in my last pregnancy i had mega low iron levels. Also want to ask them to refer me for an early scan at around 8 weeks to reassure me after the problems with my last pregnancy :cry:

Is anyone else gonna have an early scan, or will it just make you worry more?

Hope everyone has lots of symptoms lol!! xx

i had an early scan last week and all it's done for me is worry me more.......
i had hoped it would reassure me, but as they could see so little, she said she couldn't label preg. as ongoing yet.... so i'm in again next friday and i'm more worried than before!! if you can wait, i'd say at least til your 8 wks so you've more chance of seeing HB x

Oh bless ya :hugs: I really hope your scan next week goes well and that you get to see a healthy little bean in there..:flower: xx

thanks caro123; i actually feel sick aout it but just got to pray things are progressing well......

how are you feeling? x

aww bless you, fx'ed everything is going well!

I'm feeling alright ta! :) xx

Wow, lots of posts this afternoon! Glad to see i'm not the only worrier! Got lots of symtoms but am still scared stiff!! Only natural i suppose...

Am going to go to the Doc's on my day off on Wednesday, and going to ask for a blood test to check my haemaglobin (sp?) levels because in my last pregnancy i had mega low iron levels. Also want to ask them to refer me for an early scan at around 8 weeks to reassure me after the problems with my last pregnancy :cry:

thanks for all the well wishes, we are hoping for a sticky bean this time too. my cousin had all kinds of genetic testing and found out we have a clotting condition on my mom's side so right away i'm taking baby asprin. if it's something that simple that made the last one not take, i'm trying it this time.

my dr sd when the last one ended she would do blood tests to make sure everything was OK and do an early scan. not real sure i want to do one before 10 weeks as long as hormone levels come along nicely. i think it'll just make everything worse.
if i've learned anything, it's that we are not in control. put your hands in the air and let God do his work.

thanks for all the well wishes, we are hoping for a sticky bean this time too. my cousin had all kinds of genetic testing and found out we have a clotting condition on my mom's side so right away i'm taking baby asprin. if it's something that simple that made the last one not take, i'm trying it this time.

my dr sd when the last one ended she would do blood tests to make sure everything was OK and do an early scan. not real sure i want to do one before 10 weeks as long as hormone levels come along nicely. i think it'll just make everything worse.
if i've learned anything, it's that we are not in control. put your hands in the air and let God do his work.

Sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: I totally agree that if you can do something simple such as taking baby aspirin which might prevent problems, then it's worth it. When i had my post-natal appt after i lost and gave birth to Freya, they did a blood test to test for Thrombophilia (the blood clotting thing) and said if it comes up positive they will prescribe me baby aspirin, but i never heard anything back so i presumed it was negative. I'll have to check when i go to the Doc's though! The consultant also said that because i had a late loss, i will get more attention this time, so hopefully an early scan! Although i'm not sure now if it will make me worry more...

We totally are not in control...and i hate it lol! x

they might just be a waste of money/time/emotional stuff because you could get a scan, everything's ok and then it ends. it's all so scary but i'm doing my best to let it all go and put the control in the only one who actually has any.

during the first blood test i'll have her test for the condition but i just don't want to take any chances.

I am getting early scans due to my previous mc's and honestly yes I am worried but I wasn't when they couldn't see anything on the last ones as I was 4w1d and knew it was way to early to see anything... however I have another one on tuesday and I will be 5w6d so if I don't see at least a sac or something I will be scared.... so it's one of those things your damned if you do damned if you don't

jeffsar I just noticed that you are the same amount of time gone as I am and you live in the same place as me, small world!!!

I am getting an early scan at 7+4 as I have been under the Fertility Clinic on Clomid, fell on my second round of medication.

Is anyone else scared to do the digi Clear Blue? I did one last Monday and got Pregnant 2-3 when I was 5 weeks, I was going to do one tomorrow but I started thinking, what if I don't get 3+ I would freak myself out!

I am really wanting more symptoms but I don't know how I should be feeling at 6 weeks pregnant. I did fall asleep again on the sofa for a couple of hours, beginning to become a habit really.

is so enjoying pregnancy, cant wait to get scan date woo hoo :):happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies,

In the interests of PMA I thought I should join.

just had my BFP confirmed with a digi '2-3' result this afternoon.

Based on LMP I will be due 15th April.

Very nervous and scared but am hoping this one is a keeper xxx

Beadette that is AWESOME!! I see you on Megg's thread. We have the same due date!! COngratrs

I just thought I'd pop in and let you all know that I am SO TIRED! Had to leave a festival again today- have to come home and rest. I will take this over ms though!

MissFox I am with you on being tired. I have cut my hours at work down to 5 a day and still have to come home and take a nap. I don't have much appetite so no ms for me yet.

Anyone noticing a change in bbs yet? DF swears mine are looking fuller, and I must admit they do feel heavier but not sure they've gotten bigger. Hoping they don't get much bigger as they're too big to start with!

my boobs feel HUGE !!! and are quite tender

i also feel sick but hungry at the same time :wacko:

mine are a bit fuller but they are still leaking milk from having my dd xx

mine are about the same size (and praying they stay that way as already 36F :shock:) but the nipples have def got bigger and the whole areola (sp) is a fair bit darker already :blush:

Amazing how these differences occur!

Hi ladies,

In the interests of PMA I thought I should join.

just had my BFP confirmed with a digi '2-3' result this afternoon.

Based on LMP I will be due 15th April.

Very nervous and scared but am hoping this one is a keeper xxx

Welcome! Congrats and H&H 9 months!

Anyone noticing a change in bbs yet? DF swears mine are looking fuller, and I must admit they do feel heavier but not sure they've gotten bigger. Hoping they don't get much bigger as they're too big to start with!

Mine are starting to overflow from my bras. DH noticed today and got a big kick out of it. He was like, um you may need a new bra sweetie. I've always been small, so it's kind of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->