***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

MIne seem to get larger as the day goes on...weird and then kinda goes back to normal overnight when I take my bra off. LOL I don't know whats going on

my boobs feel HUGE !!! and are quite tender

i also feel sick but hungry at the same time :wacko:

my boobs kill as well, especially if i poke them :haha:

its a good sign apperently, i never got that with rhys but i did with rosie, maybe i'm having a girl this time

wow cant believe theres an april thread going :-D congrats girls xxxx

Okay girls I am doing the worry thing again...my bbs really hurt this morning and now they just kinda do. I know that your bbs not hurting is a much is a sign of mc. I took another test and my lines are still super dark!! UGH Why can't I just stop worrying?? Sorry for the fret ladies.

my boobs kill as well, especially if i poke them :haha:

its a good sign apperently, i never got that with rhys but i did with rosie, maybe i'm having a girl this time

I see you're in Dudley... I'm from Cradley Heath :thumbup: xx

yayy :happydance: i'm on brierley hill, quite a few of us in the same area,

Oh really? Thats mad! It's great meeting other preggo's from where you live! :haha:

Okay girls I am doing the worry thing again...my bbs really hurt this morning and now they just kinda do. I know that your bbs not hurting is a much is a sign of mc. I took another test and my lines are still super dark!! UGH Why can't I just stop worrying?? Sorry for the fret ladies.

think positive hun, i had no syptoms at all in my last pregnancy the odd cramp and that was it. i didnt feel movement till 20+ weeks and only got sickness from 14wks. ther than that i wouldhave had no idea.

my boobs have been very on and off really too. try not too worry x

Reedsgirl, my boobs do the same thing. Felt totally fine this morning, and then seem to get fuller feeling and more painful as the day goes on. I think at night they're not really strained because we're lying down, but the more we're up and gravity is doing it's thing (even in a bra) they start to hurt.

My stomach does that too, flat in the morning, totally bloated by evening. My SIL who is due in Feb said hers has been doing the same thing.

Thanks Helen. I try really hard not to worry this weekend seems to be the worse. LOL. I was feeling super positive but then it goes and comes.

Man I need to find some PMA!!

i feel the same way! i'm super hungry but always have the feeling of queezy in the back of my throat.

didn't have any of this last time so i'm taking it all as a good sign!

I'm feeling much better today Reedsgirl, thank you for asking. Still lacking PMA but not nearly as worried as yesterday. Think I've resigned myself to the fact that no matter how much/how little I worry, it's not making a difference to how the health of this pregnancy will play out. I'm going to try to get some Mon and Wed bloods scheduled to make sure things are progressing and we'll see if they want an early (early) scan or just to wait until Friday for 6 weeks even.

Anyone else have a sore bladder? Feels just like when I have a bladder infection, only I'm 99% sure there is no infection as it doesn't hurt to pee and my bladder isn't spasming like it normally would.

OOOH BOOBY CONVERSATION! I need a new bra! FML! I was hoping (Still am!) that they don't get too much bigger! It's hard to find 34DD and it would be even harder to find bigger! DF keeps looking at them and saying "HOLY CRAP THEYRE HUGE" Which sucks for him- he thinks they're too big already!
They are VERY tender also!

Berina your right. All we can do is wait, hope and pray things go well with this pregnancy. I get bloods done again til thursday and I will be poas til then I am sure.

LOL. MissFox you made me giggle. So excited we are about tender boobies and us that worry that aren't tender enough. Was yours very sore at 4 weeks?

Mine have been KILLING ME (it varies throughout the day) since probably a little before 4 weeks- attributed to AF usually. But it's gotten worse. One hurts more than the other- and that changes too.
Also- I think just keeping a positive outlook will help- because you're right Reeds- it's going to go how it's going to go and keeping a positive attitude will help keep a low stress level and that's always good!

ok so today my boobs hurt... almost like they have been punched and I have deep tissue bruises... and all of a sudden I have zits on my breast mostly but a couple on my face... never gotten this before... and for about 2 hours this afternoon my left nipple was killing me

I just stress when my seem to hurt less. They stay tender but I want some pain!! And some ms. Then I will know for sure that my little bean is settled in

WOOHOO For sore boobs cami! Mine currently also feel like deep tissue bruising! IDK if it has something to do with DF grabbing them but they hurt more now than they did an hour ago.
I think that as long as you can push on them and get some tender feeling you should be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->