***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

MissFox- I haven't had anyone grabbing mine.. yet... but I am with you as my bra size right now is a 40DDD I don't know where to go to get bigger bras and think I might have to soon as they are already filling out my bra

Yay!! I got my 3+!!! hoping to book my private scan this week! Anyone else thinking about it?

I know what you mean about the wangers, mine were 32f before, now I look luke pammy !! :rofl:

XX

Congrats! I'm terrified of doing another digi. I have been using ICs every couple of day but the last 2 have been lighter than the rest. Please god I'm hoping that it's something to do with peeing in the middle of the night rather than anything bad.

Congrats! I'm terrified of doing another digi. I have been using ICs every couple of day but the last 2 have been lighter than the rest. Please god I'm hoping that it's something to do with peeing in the middle of the night rather than anything bad.

im the same hun, trying not to do anymore hpts now and off to docs at 10 so fx i can get my blood done. gl and hopefully its just one of them things xx :hugs:

Hello, and congrats to you all. I am due on the 9th April 11. Can I be added to the list please! :)

Good Luck everyone!

Siobhan x

Hi ladies
Can I join you all too? Been stalking this thread for a while as was hoping I'd be joining you! I got a faint BFP on Friday but wasn't convinced. Dine a few more ICs over weekend & lines got darker. Done a digi this morning & got 2-3 weeks :happydance:
Going by LMP I'll be due on 14th. This is our first ever BFP in our first ever month of TTC so just can't believe how lucky we are.
Only other symptom so far is fuller BBs which a sore. DH is enjoying perving! Lol. Hoping ms stays away for a while as we are off to Florida on Thurs for 3 weeks so don't fancy feeling queasy in that heat!
We've decided not to tell anyone til we get back from hol as it doesn't seem real.
Praying for a sticky bean. xxx

hi missfox me too.......am not really that hungry ???? lol weird 4 me hehehe
amjust eating coz im like""hhmmmmm think i shud eat coz havent in a while"

Hi hun.. congrats on the bfp!

I was just wondering how you managed to get a 'pregnant 3+' on your cb digi (avatar)
When I tested on Friday with mine it only gave me a 'pregnant 1-2 which would be right acording to O'v and from your ticker we're about the same time preggo :shrug:

hi hun thanks :), congrats to u too :happydance:

well i got my 1-2 @11dpo......then 2-3 @ 15dpo , was away at wkend and only came back yesterday and got 3+ @21dpo ....wanted to leave it for a bit to do the last one as have heard some people it took longer to see the 3+...... I'm 5 wks now :happydance:

Morning all how is everyone feeling today????

I am soooo struggling to get to sleep it is driving me mad. 1am i was awake til lstnight. I had to stop myself yesterday from falling asleep in the day & thought that when i went to bed which was at 10.30pm i would just fall straight off. Boy was i wrong..

Had a few cramps & twinges when led in bed lastnight... Apart from that im feeling fine though...

Think im going to have to get myself measured soon, im starting to pop out of my bra LOL. I was a 32C when pregnant with my son & went up to a 32DD so loved that & felt like Jordan.. This time im a 32DD so i dread to think what size i will go up to this time

Hope everyone is feeling ok. I sooo want to POAS again.. I hate that im not feeling anything, it is kinda scarey i had everything going with my son before i even tested at 4 weeks

I was just wondering how you managed to get a 'pregnant 3+' on your cb digi (avatar)
When I tested on Friday with mine it only gave me a 'pregnant 1-2 which would be right acording to O'v and from your ticker we're about the same time preggo :shrug:

Thank goodness for that! I was starting to worry as mine only said 1-2 weeks, too, on saturday at 4+1, and couldn't figure out if I should still be in the 1-2 or 2-3!!
Done two superdrug early tests now as well, although todays was a bit darker than fridays, neither are as strong as the control line, seeing as I'm not testing early should the lines be stronger??
Me too hun! I tested with a superdrug first on Friday and I again today and it's darker than Friday's but not as dark as the control line.
I did an IC too and thats mega faint but I'm not surprised an IC gave me a bfn on wednesday!
I'm saving my other digi for next week b/c I wanna see that 'pregnant 2-3' :haha:

Me too! I really want to wait until I can get a 3+, but don't know if I can be that patient!! lol!

aww trust me it was only coz we went away for wkend that i didnt poas earlier lol

and chealseaharvey .....poas if u want to !!! i had a good few left and kept peeing on them after i got my pregnant on the digi lol ............its perfectly natural to wanna see the lines get darker ......my very last superdrug hpt last week went alsmost black/purple colour was thrilled lol

Morning all!

I actually slept really well last night for the first time in a week! Although I always wake up at 3.30am exactly to pee!

Symptoms so far: Sore boobs, tiredness, peeing all the time, a little sickly but haven't been sick, have to really think about what food I fancy before eating it just in case my stomach doesn't accept it!

Anyone else have an uncomfortable pulling/achy feeling in the vagina area? TMI, but it feels like I've had lots of sex! But I haven't :)

Oops... I forgot to include that I have already had 1 ultrasound that measurements put me at 4 wks and 6 days on July 30th, but due date calc gives me a different date.

Happy Monday ladies! Welcome to the new April ladies - we are growing fast!

Thanks! xx
I didn't get given a pic as it was on the NHS and they charge for it and since we couldn't really see baby at all, we're waiting for my 8-9 week scan for piccies.
But after a quick google search, it pretty much looked like this... a sac with a shadow of yolky stuff!

Thanks for posting the scan pic, I'm going to try to wait a little longer so there's something to see, maybe 6.5 weeks before I fork out money for a ressurance scan - but I fee like i need it!

Anyone want to join up as buddies, my edd is 10th April :happydance::hugs:

Would love to - if you want to add me?

Does anyone else still not believe its happening?
I still don't believe it happening, and keep thinking, like some of you, that I should do another clear blue digi to see if I get a reading which shows I'm a few weeks on from when I did the last test. I don't feel like I'm havign many symptoms now, and that's leaving me a bit worried - but I'm sure they'll come with a vengence in their own time!

Had my first night out on the soft drinks this weekend, which was soooo strange! But I was also bought the best book ever and I recommend it for those of you who will miss your cocktails while pregnant. It's called "Margarita Mamas" and will hopefully make the next 8 months of monotonous soft drinks more interesting!

Hi ladies,

Our little bean is due on 9th April :) :)

So excited and scared after a MMC last time. Holding my breath for our 1st scan next week! Lots of symptoms though, feeling sick and exhausted and my boobs are sooooo sore! Never been so excited to feel nausea before!

Big:hugs: all

Thank goodness for that! I was starting to worry as mine only said 1-2 weeks, too, on saturday at 4+1, and couldn't figure out if I should still be in the 1-2 or 2-3!!
Done two superdrug early tests now as well, although todays was a bit darker than fridays, neither are as strong as the control line, seeing as I'm not testing early should the lines be stronger??
Me too hun! I tested with a superdrug first on Friday and I again today and it's darker than Friday's but not as dark as the control line.
I did an IC too and thats mega faint but I'm not surprised an IC gave me a bfn on wednesday!
I'm saving my other digi for next week b/c I wanna see that 'pregnant 2-3' :haha:

Me too! I really want to wait until I can get a 3+, but don't know if I can be that patient!! lol!

I'm sitting here contemplating whether to poas and hope I get my pregnant 2-3 LOL

Infact I need a wee.... I'm gonna do it!

Bugger :( It came back pregnant 1-2 again. I hope my hcg is increasing :(

Gemie i'm sure everything's fine :) I'm gonna get a digi at the weekend (payday,lol) and hoping to see 3+, cos i'll be nearly 6 weeks then :) Hope everyone is well!! This thread is growing FAST!! :wohoo:

Oh I'm so like you Gemie, I'm desperate to see that "2-3" but am actually to scared to do it, as if it comes back "1-2" again, I'll be paranoid and drive myself crazy!
But do remember, it's only an indication in the CB test and our bodies all work differently - but I know I wouldn't be rational if I got a 1-2!

OOOH BOOBY CONVERSATION! I need a new bra! FML! I was hoping (Still am!) that they don't get too much bigger! It's hard to find 34DD and it would be even harder to find bigger! DF keeps looking at them and saying "HOLY CRAP THEYRE HUGE" Which sucks for him- he thinks they're too big already!
They are VERY tender also!

Oh god, before my last pregnancy i was a 34e, since then my boobs have stayed at either a 32g, or 34f. I don't want them to get any bigger in this pregnancy!!!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->