***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

OH GEMIE DONT WORRY HUN ...every1's hcg levels rise at diff rates :)
im sure ur lil bean is doing just fine xxx

Hi camerashy -we've got the same due date! When did you get the 3+ on your avatar.....

Thanks girls :hugs: to put it into prospective I only did my first digi on Friday and got the foirsr 1-2 so it's not that long actually and I did anothrer superdrug one yesterday and it was darker than the first one on Friday
It's my own fault it does say on poas.com that you shouldn't use hpts to detect how pregnant you are :shrug:

That said... I just bought 2 more digi's off ebay :haha: I WILL see the pregnant 2-3 then
the 3+!!

On a totally different note... omg I'm so tired! I can't sleep :( my heads is aching it's so bad. I have multiple sclerosis too and need amitrypteline to sleep and it says I can't take it in pregnancy and I have to wait till tomorrow to see my doctor and I'm going crazy :cry: I NEED SLEEP!!

Sorry for the rant girls :( xx

Hi camerashy -we've got the same due date! When did you get the 3+ on your avatar.....

hi i got that yesterday hun :)
and yay ur due the same day :happydance:

GEMIE........u will!!! see the 2-3 and 3+ hun and i cant wait 4 u to post them!!!!!!
and that is brill the s.drug hpt is darker!!!! means ur hcg levels are rising hun!!!!

and i know what u mean....i got a full nites sleep but still tired!!! haha the joys!!! but im not complaining am jsut so thrilled to be preg i dont car e what it throws at me ;)
hope u get some sleep soon hun

I just had a good cry and feel a bit better... df is on the phone atm to see if the doc will see me b/c of my MS and stuff.
I really want to know what I'm safe to take :shrug:

I'm so thankful to be preggo and I'm not resenting it at all... I will deal with anyhthing for my baba! xx

hey gemie - I really hope you can get in with the Dr - I know my mam needs all sorts for her MS, but you're right to be cautious about their effects on the bump. Hope you get it sorted :hugs:

Fancy a buddy camerashy?

Hi girls I'm due April 21st going by FF. I am getting ready in about 45 minutes when it opens to call my OB and make my 1st appt.

morning girls just quickly popping in to say hi and ill catch up on the posts later. Im on my way to chilly kiddies now with the kids (a soft play area). xxx

Hello everyone

It looks like i will be leaving u all :-( Ive been getting very faint tests, none of them have been getting any darker. I got a not pregnant on sunday on a dig and then this morning another BFN, and now ive started spotting. Only a matter of time before AF comes so think this is a chemical.

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy pregnancy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls :hugs: to put it into prospective I only did my first digi on Friday and got the foirsr 1-2 so it's not that long actually and I did anothrer superdrug one yesterday and it was darker than the first one on Friday
It's my own fault it does say on poas.com that you shouldn't use hpts to detect how pregnant you are :shrug:

That said... I just bought 2 more digi's off ebay :haha: I WILL see the pregnant 2-3 then
the 3+!!

On a totally different note... omg I'm so tired! I can't sleep :( my heads is aching it's so bad. I have multiple sclerosis too and need amitrypteline to sleep and it says I can't take it in pregnancy and I have to wait till tomorrow to see my doctor and I'm going crazy :cry: I NEED SLEEP!!

Sorry for the rant girls :( xx

Gemie i hope you get on ok at the Doc's! And hope you can take something for your MS that won't harm baby... :hugs:

I cant wait to see your 2-3 and your 3+!!!!! xxx

Please can you put my name down - along with Gemie!! 15th Aug please.
thanks
xx

Good morning ladies!

Congrats to the new BFPs. April is going to be a busy month. LOL

Serendippy I am so sorry huni.

my boobs feel HUGE !!! and are quite tender

i also feel sick but hungry at the same time :wacko:

my boobs kill as well, especially if i poke them :haha:

its a good sign apperently, i never got that with rhys but i did with rosie, maybe i'm having a girl this time

I see you're in Dudley... I'm from Cradley Heath :thumbup: xx

omg im from stourbridge!!!! how much of a coincidence is that xxx

:hi: you're only down the road! what a coincidence! :) xx

my boobs feel HUGE !!! and are quite tender

i also feel sick but hungry at the same time :wacko:

my boobs kill as well, especially if i poke them :haha:

its a good sign apperently, i never got that with rhys but i did with rosie, maybe i'm having a girl this time

I see you're in Dudley... I'm from Cradley Heath :thumbup: xx

omg im from stourbridge!!!! how much of a coincidence is that xxx

:hi: you're only down the road! what a coincidence! :) xx

Hi girls I've just been reading through your posts, I'm in Cradley heath aswell!

Made my 1st appt its for the 18th of this month at 9:45 so just over a week..I cant wait..

Hi girls ,

Done another test and it's darker than the control line :happydance: me and my Sis done them at the same time :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->