***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

my boobs feel HUGE !!! and are quite tender

i also feel sick but hungry at the same time :wacko:

my boobs kill as well, especially if i poke them :haha:

its a good sign apperently, i never got that with rhys but i did with rosie, maybe i'm having a girl this time

I see you're in Dudley... I'm from Cradley Heath :thumbup: xx

omg im from stourbridge!!!! how much of a coincidence is that xxx

:hi: you're only down the road! what a coincidence! :) xx

Hi girls I've just been reading through your posts, I'm in Cradley heath aswell!

hi hun wow i just cant belive it lol xx

So sorry to hear that Serrendippy!

Good morning ladies! I need to get moving and CLEANING! But I can't stop watching "Say Yes To The Dress" I can't wait to try on wedding dresses- but it's gonna have to wait until bubs is born and then a couple months!

its a good sign apperently, i never got that with rhys but i did with rosie, maybe i'm having a girl this time

Hi girls I've just been reading through your posts, I'm in Cradley heath aswell!

Bloody hell! haha This is getting freaky LOL x

oh serendippy im so sorry :cry:, id say ur devasted, take care of urself hun :hug: xxx

Hi camerashy -we've got the same due date! When did you get the 3+ on your avatar.....
hi hun yeh course :flower:, ill just add u to my sig :thumbup:

Hi can I join you I got my bfp confirmed today, due 18th April :happydance:

Okay girls I am doing the worry thing again...my bbs really hurt this morning and now they just kinda do. I know that your bbs not hurting is a much is a sign of mc. I took another test and my lines are still super dark!! UGH Why can't I just stop worrying?? Sorry for the fret ladies.

:hugs: glad I'm not the only paranoid one!! I've been back to work today after 2 weeks off and loads of smells were turning my stomach so pleased about that in a weird sort of way!:thumbup:

Ugh. Don't you just WISH sometimes that you could blab to people this early?
There's a girl at work who is skinny as a rake. She thinks that because she's tiny she's got the right to shout Dawn French quotes at me and that this somehow warrants a laugh just because I'm a big girl.
I think if she knew the stress I'd been under with bleeding and hospital visits over the past fortnight she'd maybe back off a bit. Instead, because I'm waiting til 12 weeks, I've got another 6 weeks of bullying to live with during a time when I'm supposed to be excited and taking it easy and not getting stressed. Great.

Cottleston- I WISH I was able to wait the 12 weeks. DF and I got into a HUGE fight. He wants to tell the world- and is doing so. It makes me really sad that eveyone has joined his group of telling the world. Even my mother. The only thing I've been able to get away with is keeping it off the internet. Only my best friend(s) have agreed to keep it a secret for me. So basically all of his friends/acquaintances and whoever else his family knows is aware that I'm pregnant- one woman already tickled my belly- asking how far along I am. I pulled away and gave her some attitude! I just growled "NOT VERY FAR"
Worst part is that DF wont even understand my concerns. He says that "IF ANYTHING HAPPENS WE'LL DEAL WITH IT BUT I WANT TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS AND YOU ARENT LETTING ME"
Needless to say I've ben crying a lot over this- especially with a big festival we went to where he pretty much told the whole town.
I've decided to not tell HIM until I'm at least 8 weeks if we have another baby.
Sorry for ranting. The subject just makes me sad.

hi hun wow i just cant belive it lol xx

and i'm on brierley hill :rofl: must be something in the water :haha: i feel a merry hill pregnancy/baby meet in starbucks or eat central coming on haha.

i still go on jan 09 meets with the girls from w mids, in fact we're all going weston park on thursday as our babies are toddling around

So sorry Miss. Fox, that would drive me bonkers too. I told my DH telling people is off limits until 12 weeks and he was respectful of that.... I think his mother is on to us though... we'll see.

Cottleston - Sorry about that crazy (you know what) at your work. People like that drive me nuts. Hopefully your hormones will allow you to tell her off in a professional manner, while still feeling better.

Good luck ladies... we are halfway to the 2nd tri... just need to be patient now.

I tried to put my foot down and it just ended in him not talking to me until the next day and me crying essentially the whole time. I still can't even mention that it's not allowed on facebook! He flips out that I'm ashamed of being pregnant and that I'm trying to hide it! NO IM TRYING TO PROTECT MYSELF IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS. But when I say that he says that I'm going to make something bad happen! I had NO IDEA he was going to act like this! I told him I didn't want to tell people right away because his siter told everyone at 4 weeks! It freaked me out.
But thanks. He just wont know when baby #2 happens! If he wants to be stubborn than I can too!

yeah I am not telling my BF till after at least 8 weeks maybe 10 because of all I have been through I don't want him to know anything until I know things are going ok as it has been very hard on him too...

MissFox I understand what you mean. I have had 3mcs and my dh wants to and already has pratically shouted this pregnancy from the rooftps as soon as we found out my numbers were good and climbing. I was scared to death and we argued and bickered about it then I decided that I can't let this be one more thing I worry about so I just keep praying about it and have faith that this pregnancy is a strong one. Good luck

on another note... all I want to eat today is animaal crackers and fruit salad

Thanks. It really helps having all of your support! I figured that I just can't worry about it too much- but I still get really upset sometimes.

I've started with the pickle eating- but animal crackers sound GREAT!

Evening ladies

How is everyone?

Well I have had nausea all day today along with metallic mouth and my nipple areas have been so sore. So all in all I am really happy:happydance:Hard to believe I want to feel awful but it is reasuring me in a weird sort of way. So glad I am at the 6 week mark, honestly the weeks are just dragging by at the moment and I am so desperate to tell everyone. I so hope this early scan goes well so I can relax a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->