***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Hello everyone

It looks like i will be leaving u all :-( Ive been getting very faint tests, none of them have been getting any darker. I got a not pregnant on sunday on a dig and then this morning another BFN, and now ive started spotting. Only a matter of time before AF comes so think this is a chemical.

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy pregnancy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear your news I have been thinking of you :flower:

:cry:Serendippy - so sorry for your loss. Hope to see you back in this section soon. Hang in there!!

evening girls, how are we all today?

serendipity, i'm so sorry hun, hugs x

pinksnowball, you are so lucky having a real life bump buddy to chat to!

congrats and welcome to all the new bfp's, we are quite some group now!

well, i've been feeling sick all day but notactually thrown up, and bbs are killing me, but i'm quite glad i actually have symptoms now! only 4 sleeps til the scan now, i'm excited and terrified at the same time x

well, i've been feeling sick all day but notactually thrown up, and bbs are killing me, but i'm quite glad i actually have symptoms now! only 4 sleeps til the scan now, i'm excited and terrified at the same time x

jeffsar you and I are due the same day and both live in Aberdeen, how cool is that? My scan won't be until 7+4, did you ask for an early scan?

Wish my boobs would hurt!! Or maybe i shouldn't wish that! I have hardly any symptoms. Anyone else the same?

Wish my boobs would hurt!! Or maybe i shouldn't wish that! I have hardly any symptoms. Anyone else the same?

I haven't had many symptoms, nipples hurt but boobs don't and only today I have had noticible nausea and a metallic taste. I have had cramping off and on tooand have been tired. What symptoms do you have?

jeffsar you and I are due the same day and both live in Aberdeen, how cool is that? My scan won't be until 7+4, did you ask for an early scan?

Hey, that's so funny!
i'm actually in Peterhead, so just up the road but i'm from Aberdeen originally! this will be my 2nd scan, as i'd been having pain i had one at 5+4 but the could only see sac, yolk sac and the start of fetal pole, so they've booked me in on fri to check progress and hopefully see hb, fx'd......
how've you been feeling so far?? x

Summer - I had tingly nipples before my BFP, i've been feeling quesy most days since last week but only every now and again, and a few cramps, not needing to wee loads and not at all tired, infact i can hardly sleep at all which is not like me. Hoping to get some more symptoms soon.

Hey, that's so funny!
i'm actually in Peterhead, so just up the road but i'm from Aberdeen originally! this will be my 2nd scan, as i'd been having pain i had one at 5+4 but the could only see sac, yolk sac and the start of fetal pole, so they've booked me in on fri to check progress and hopefully see hb, fx'd......
how've you been feeling so far?? x

Aww sorry to hear about you having pain, hopefully this next scan will be better and put your mind at ease. I have been feeling paranoid and on Saturday had a little cry to DH as I was sure something was wrong as I didn't feel pregnant and my nausea and cramping had gone. This waiting for scans is driving me nuts, I just wish I could fast forward to week 12 when I would feel a bit safer. My scan is at 7+4 so hopefully I can see everything then.

SummerRaine, did you know you can get early scans for £25 at baby scan centre in perth? If all goes well this week, i have one booked for 9 wks - i'm so paranoid, i want to keep a regular check!

i know we worked out she is due on the 11th so is 5 weeks today , we were getting all excited and talking about pushchairs , things we need etc :rofl:

i'm jealous - we've decided not to tell a soul, so you girls are my only source of support - hence why i'm moaning all the time!! ;o)

I feel ya Jeffsar- but as in previous posts- I'm stuck with the whole world knowing- PRESSURE IS ON

https://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3218/pict2700.jpg

I got my 3+ this afternoon :)

Hello everyone

It looks like i will be leaving u all :-( Ive been getting very faint tests, none of them have been getting any darker. I got a not pregnant on sunday on a dig and then this morning another BFN, and now ive started spotting. Only a matter of time before AF comes so think this is a chemical.

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy pregnancy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry :hugs:

serendippy, I am so very sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Nicole, welcome to my Michigan and Charting Newbie buddy!! Congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 mos to you! Now we just need Foxy and Fitzy over here and we'll be set!!

Congrats to all of the other new BFPs as well!!! Looks like July was a busy month in the BD'ing department!

No new spotting for me yet today. Called FS and was told just to come in for my scheduled 6 week scan this Friday. No new blood tests were ordered so I just have to wait it out.

Boobs are still sore most of the day (except early morning), don't really feel any abdomen twinges or pains, but felt them terrible Saturday and Sunday, really felt like AF was on her way. Thought I felt a bit sick to my stomach on Sunday, but then it could have been stress or just something I ate. Bring on the morning sickness!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. :flower:

so sorry Serendippy :hugs: fx'ed you join us again real soon xx

I've been feeling quite :sick: today! kinda icky but know what you ladies mean about reassurance that everything is going smoothly! fx'ed! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->