***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I am with ya... although really my boobs have not been too sore at all this time.. just every now and then and when I wake up and mostly if they are sore it feels like deep tissue bruising and only if I push on them... as the day goes on getting more and more worried about my scan tomorrow but I think that is normal... have a little back pain today but think that is because I have been so constipated that my bum is bleeding... and I know I need to still go.... ahhhh

:wacko:Sorry to ask but has anyone been experiencing alot of wind? i was having crampy dull ache tonight but its wind again, its so embarrassing but all worth it if normal!!!! Also im very bloated is this also being experienced?? :shrug:

yes maam very very common in pregnancy and normally only gets worse

I've found the foods I eat can drastically impact the winds. Seems like the more I try to eat super healthy, the more gas I get. Just lovely...

Yes, bloated too! Think everything you are experiencing is normal as far as I can tell.

hey ladies! yeah the gassy belly is the worst! and i agree the healthier the food the worse it is! i would have to say that symptom is pretty embarrassing...
As far as not a lot of symptoms i'm right there with ya girls, boobs a little sore, and SO TIRED, yet i couldn't sleep last night (my mind is racing) and a little food aversions not much...

I'm going to get some bloodwork done on thursday so hopefully i can see where i am :/ makes me sooo nervous.
besides that i'm an emotional wreck today for some reason, i was crying while watching the news! ugh haha hopefully everything is moving right along!
Good luck ladies and STICKY :dust:

Most of my symptoms are taking a break at the mo... The only one that hasn't subsided is the wind!! My bbs are still a bit tender but nowhere near as bad as recent evenings. I'm sorta hoping it's all settling in preparation for ms! I know I shouldn't want it, and as soon as I get it I'll wish it away again but still...!

same here cottlestonpie!
I never had ANY with my :angel: so i'm hoping to feel those waves of nausea ASAP haha and then i'll wish them away but at least i wont be this nervous...

ok soooo I know we are all peeing a little more but today is ridiculous I just got back to work from lunch 50 minutes ago and have peed 3 times and it is not a little bit it is like niagra falls

Ever watch Curb Your Enthusiasm with Larry David? There's this one episode I always think about where he gets up to go to the bathroom all the time and the secretary starts to ask him if everything is okay... pretty funny.

I keep thinking everyone will be on to me soon, peeing every 15 minutes at work...

I don't have that symptom at all camishantel, I really wish I did, in fact I am pretty sure I am going to the toilet less than I normally do and when I go it's not very much either. I have tried upping my water intake but it doesn't seem to be helping.

I have noticed today though that I have been getting fluttery feelings in my abdomen, not painful in the slightest but fluttery is the only way I can describe it. Obviously at 6 weeks it is too soon to feel anything, so what is it?

i feel :sick:

has anyone decided yet wether they are staying on Team :yellow: or are going to find out :pink: :blue:

we think this time we are staying team :yellow:
we found out with Phoebe and Alex so are gonna try this time

but i had 15 scans with alex and if its the same this time i doubt i can not ask on all of them :rofl:

As this is our first baby we would love to find out. I do like the idea of having a surprise at the end of it and to be honest don't mind either way if it is a boy or a girl as long as he/she is healthy. However we would like to do up the nursery and have stuff bought in advance and it would be so much easier if we knew if it was a boy or a girl.

i want to stay in the dark, because i'll have a c-section this time nothing is going to be a surprise, but oh wants to know so we can plan and also decorate the room because if its a boy it'll be on with rhys and we can crack on with the boy theme, but if its a girl it'll have to be neutral.
so more than likely we'll find out

I shall be finding out what this one is, i did with my son but only because we had to have a downs test & they put the results in the back of your notes.

I found it nice knowing as we could plan things properly we had bought a few nutreal bits but once we found out he was a boy we got all boy bits & didnt use the nutreal things

I am cramping & twinging abit this evening & getting abit scared i know it is normal but cant help worry. I also felt damp below which i have not had at all yet & had to check i was not bleeding

my boobs feel HUGE !!! and are quite tender

i also feel sick but hungry at the same time :wacko:

my boobs kill as well, especially if i poke them :haha:

its a good sign apperently, i never got that with rhys but i did with rosie, maybe i'm having a girl this time

I see you're in Dudley... I'm from Cradley Heath :thumbup: xx

omg im from stourbridge!!!! how much of a coincidence is that xxx

:hi: you're only down the road! what a coincidence! :) xx

Hi girls I've just been reading through your posts, I'm in Cradley heath aswell!

hi hun wow i just cant belive it lol xx

and i'm on brierley hill :rofl: must be something in the water :haha: i feel a merry hill pregnancy/baby meet in starbucks or eat central coming on haha.

i still go on jan 09 meets with the girls from w mids, in fact we're all going weston park on thursday as our babies are toddling around

Not a million miles away from you girls, either! I'm in Worcestershire, hubby and his family hail from Walsall!

Serendippy, so sorry :hugs:

We're planning on staying team yellow, we were yellow with dd but found out with ds, I found that the surprise at the end was much better for us, was so euphoric when dd was born and hubby announced that we'd got a little girl, however felt a little bit let down with ds, even though we hadn't told anyone he was a boy, it just didn't compare to the surprise, and as we have one of each, we really don't have a preference anyway, and still have a l ot of stuff from when they were tiny, so will still be coming home from hospital in pink or blue!

Im staying on Yellow - well thats the plan until 20 weeks =] I bet I ask though!

Im honestly not bothered whether I have another boy or girl, I wouldnt know what to do with a girl haha!

I am going to find out... as I really want to know NOW... haha... had a few pains a little while ago but better now... nothing to horrible.... think it was the onions from my lunch

has anyone done the chinese gender thing? or the eye one? or any others??

I did 3 chinese gender things.... 2 said girl one said boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->