***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

What's the eye thing?

The one Chinese Gender test that uses conception month and age predicts Girl. I always thought an April baby would be a boy for us, but when I very first found out I was pregnant I caught myself calling the baby a girl (before I took the gender predictor test).

DH and I definitely want to find out. I'm a planner!

the eye thing is something to do with the veins in your eye under your iris, theres a thread about it somewhere x

I need to redo the chinese predictor thing. I'll definitely be finding out! DF and I would LOVE a boy- but he thinks it's a girl- and everyone else wants a girl! We'll see!

we will definately be finding out, tho we'll take anything as long as it's healthy.

we really want a girl. my gma passed away this year and i'd love to be able to name our little one after her.

also, had my first blood test today. have to wait til tomorrow to make sure things are up and another one in 48 hrs. TORTURE!!!

btw, that link below where it's states girl is a link for a chinese calendar. so if you wanna try it, just click.

I have done 2 different predictors. LOL. The one I just did with Tears said a girl. The one I googled for gender gave me a boy. I don't remember the chart though. I want a boy but my dh wants to find out so I guess we will be.

The eye thing for me says boy.

https://www.mothering.com/discussions/archive/index.php/t-1062121.html

That is neat Berina I just did it and my dd sees it in my left eye!! Bring on the boy!! LOL

Hi everyone im due on 10th april.

was wondering if anyone had symptoms

such as : cramping, urinating more often, going off food, and not being able to sleep plus im really nausas and have been sick once.

excuse me for being so naive, its my first time expected.

be great to share experiences with others:kiss:

hey dundee! I'm definitely peeing more often, and i'm extremely tired but it seems like i can't sleep at night either... so strange. food is not too bad except for meat makes me queasy lately .. that's about it! Good luck to you :hugs:

Ok from that eye thing, I'm having twins...I doubt that though. We will def. find out what we are having, I figure it is surprise if you find out at 20 weeks or at birth and I'd rather have my surprise early. I could care less what we have as long as they are healthy.

Anyone else having the bad acid reflux? I swear if I open my mouth fire will come shooting out.

did another hpt and it came back even darker than saturdays which i take as a good sign.

waiting for blood tests suuuuuck!

I agree Tear. I don't get my next bloods til thursday. I am so anxious. I am finally out of hpts and I will buy more to test on thursday before then but my lines now are super dark and look purplish black kinda cool

We want to find out. DH said once we have at least one of each, he wants to have one be a surprise but we only have a DD yet.

I agree Tear. I don't get my next bloods til thursday. I am so anxious. I am finally out of hpts and I will buy more to test on thursday before then but my lines now are super dark and look purplish black kinda cool

by thursday i'll know if my hcg levels have gone up. what an exciting, possibly tramatizing week. for some reason i just have this sense of peace about me that i didn't have last time. weird and awesome all at the same time.

by thursday i'll know if my hcg levels have gone up. what an exciting, possibly tramatizing week. for some reason i just have this sense of peace about me that i didn't have last time. weird and awesome all at the same time.

FX for you that they are up. For both of us. I had my first levels at 10dpo and they were 33 and at 13dpo they were 222. What was yours do you know?

did another hpt and it came back even darker than saturdays which i take as a good sign.

waiting for blood tests suuuuuck!

I just had my first blood test today and will go back in Wednseday for the next one. ITA, waiting stinks!

Here's hoping for good news!

FX for you that they are up. For both of us. I had my first levels at 10dpo and they were 33 and at 13dpo they were 222. What was yours do you know?

i have no idea what any of that means, lol. i just got the bfp on saturday (tho officially i did get one on wed just didn't see it cuz it was so faint)
i find out tomorrow my levels and then test again on wed. i just hope they're acceptable levels. :dust:

my last levels were 293 .. at 13dpo they were 31 14dpo 51 18dpo 293 so tomorrow they should be at least 4688 at 25dpo but won't know for sure till wedensday what they are.. agree torture... but hopefully will see something on scan tomorrow and can post pic on here... my appointment is in 13hours and 36minutes... starting to get very very nervous hope I can sleep tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->