***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

ugh good luck with the levels ladies! I have my first appt. thursday as well... soo nervous..
so interestingly enough! I'm a nurse and i was talking to a doc today who said they just did a study saying that when you are pregnant with a GIRL your HCG levels rise a lot faster and you can sometimes get a :bfp: faster than with a BOY???

have no idea if that's actually the case but pretty interesting anyway!
Hope everyone is feeling great :hugs:

hmmm interesting since pretty much every prediction thing including the eye thing has said girl... except one... and my levels are doing more than doubling every 48 hours..so far... so we shall see... I really want a girl but will be happy as long as he/she is healthy

WOO! I got a VERY faint BFP at 14dpo! COMMON BOY! And I think if I did the chinese gender predictor- BOY! Exciting!! I'm happy with whatever- but I want a boy and so does DF. If we had a girl I hope it would be the only girl between me and my soontobeSIL- first grandaughter is going to be the FAVORITEST! So that would be the upside- but TEAM BLUE!

so today, nothing new. No new symptoms. Still having problems with what I think is bacterial vaginosis again. I got this after my first IUI, and think I have it back. Either that or because of being pregnant, I've hear people react differently to things, and perhaps my body is not liking the progesterone cream I have to use for another 4 weeks.
Hopefully I can ride it out, and it will get better or go away.
Still waiting, only 2 more weeks until my ultrasound. Its seems like forever away, especially with no reassuring symptoms.

hi can you take me off please, i lost the baby last night, hpts still + but bleeding heavy, confirmed at hospital, good luck to all of you and i hope to see you in first tri soon xx

Hi all,

I got a positive result on FRiday 6th, and this thursday I will be 5 weeks! I *think* my due date is 12th April?

I'm 37 yo and this is my 1st!!

Very scared and very excited all rolled into one :)

xx

hi can you take me off please, i lost the baby last night, hpts still + but bleeding heavy, confirmed at hospital, good luck to all of you and i hope to see you in first tri soon xx

omg i am so sorry hun :cry:
take care xxx

and welcome smeej :thumbup:

So very sorry Bumski - I really hope you get back into 1st tri soon :hugs:

awww so sorry bumski :( xxx

I'm so sorry Bumski. :hugs:

We've decided not to find gender out. I always thought I'd want to but when our niece was born in Feb it was so much more exciting waiting to see whether she was a boy or girl. Secretly, I'd quite like a girl. I'd love our baby to be close to it's cousin. But DH would like a boy to be into footy with him. So either way!

I phoned my GP yesterday. Was hoping to get in before I go on hol on Thurs. But they can't get me in til I'm back. My appointment isn't til 7th Sept! That's an age! Suppose it's my fault as bad timing with hol but it's my first so good job I've done my research about folic acid, what not to eat etc. I'll be over 8 weeks by then! xxx

Blood last night, and just brownish stuff tonight. Not bothering EPU as have scan tomorrow anyway. Meh.

morning girls hows everyone today? I havent read through the posts ill catch up properly later when lo is asleep. Well i missed my midwifes appt this morning. I didnt wake up till 9.15 which is really late for me and the kids are usually up before then too. SO ive had to rebook it for next tues now :-( xxx

I've got to just go to my app tomorrow. They said they'll be a clearer pic of whats going on then. Tomorrow needs to hurry up! I was being semi patient til now!

I've had next to no spotting in 2 days and bizarrely I'm worried?!!!
I have practically no symptoms and am feeling very unpregnant today. Ho hum xx

Hey Cottleston - can't believe that woman at work with the 'wise cracks' - rise above it love, rise above it!
Yey, no spotting for you, that is good, honest! I feel very unpg today too, all my symptoms from last wk have disappeared but keep a PMA and all will fine :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->