***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I'm so sorry Bumpski :hugs:

Morning girls and welcome to the new preggos to the thread :thumbup:

Yesterday was a horrible day for for me I had the worst migraine ever and couldn't take my regular meds for it I was soooo tired which is what caused the migraine in the first place!

But today after the best nights sleep since I got my bfp I feel so much better. Been cramping very mildly through the night... nothing major, just niggly and there... ya know??

I can't wait to get my digis through the post I'm dying to poas and see the pregnant 2-3! lol

I have my appt with my doc today too to see what meds I can still take or change (I usually rattle I take so many tablets :haha:)

Hope you're all okay girlies! xx

Very sorry bumpski!!

Gemie, I so too want to take a digital test. I have only taken mid stream tests. But I too want to see how many weeks it says.

Are many if you feeling sick yet? I am 4w1d and not feeling that sick yet. I will have it on and off during the day. My boobs are sore, and I am peeing more, I am kinda looking forward to being sick, so I can have a peace of mind.

:hi: girls xx

i am soooo tired today and have felt sick most of the day !

plus my gorgeous little man is poorly too :-(

Morning ladies
Bumski- I"m so sorry! :hug:

I barrely slept last night! I'm very annoyed! I've been SO ITCHY from my poison oak- which is completely dried up in most spots- and they're the ones itching!!!! Then DF called at 7:30 VERY ANGRY. He works with his brother building cabins out in the woods right now. He got back out there after his weekend off and his brother and this other person have eaten all the food! I hate that they do that all the time- and town is about an hour away! They even ate ALL the brownies I made him! He said they could have one- but even if they all had 2 there still would have been 3 left!
SO FRUSTRATING! I guess I'll be bringing him some food tonight.

hi can you take me off please, i lost the baby last night, hpts still + but bleeding heavy, confirmed at hospital, good luck to all of you and i hope to see you in first tri soon xx

Sorry to hear your news thinking of you :flower:

Hi there. Congratulations to all new BFP's. I have had slight spotting today and not really feeling as many symptoms as I was. Anyone else had spotting at 5 weeks?

Hi there. Congratulations to all new BFP's. I have had slight spotting today and not really feeling as many symptoms as I was. Anyone else had spotting at 5 weeks?

I started spotting a little bit on Sunday and went yesterday to get my hcg level checked. I have a history of micarriages so they said if my levels were high enough they would bring me in for an u/s. I go back tomorrow and do more blood work. It is so hard cause on one hand spotting can be very normal but then again it can not. I would call your doctor and see what they say. I stopped spotting yesterday so I am taking that as a good sign. Symptoms come and go with pregnancy, you feel good for a day or two then you are sick as a dog. Just mention it to the doctor.

Hope the spotting stops soon!

I was actually sick yesterday but I don't know if it was the migraine... My gag reflex is CRAZY right now! xx

I had spotting from 4 weeks... It only just stopped over the weekend so I was spotting for around 2 weeks. Had a scan at 5w5d and they saw a sac and yolk so hopefully everythings fine!!

I'm sooooooo tired I'm falling asleep at my phone at work! Eeek

i've been feeling sick today, and my nipps feel so bruised and tender, i had none of these symptoms with rhys at all, so i'm taking it as a good sign.

i feel hungry but dont know what to have nothing is appealing to me,

Hi all,

I thought i would write a little more about me, as it's so nice to read about others in the same/similar boat!

I got married last Dec to my wonderful husband - we delayed the honeymoon until March and started ttc. Anyway - I have had a BFP and i think my due date is 14th April, as LMP was 8th July.

I'm going to be an older mum, as I'm 37 and will be 38 when baba arrives. I have had m/c in the past, so i'm naturally worried about this one, and being older always carries added risks.Additionally, I have underlying medical conditions which also increases the risks

I am so wishing that everything will progress well and that I'll have a healthy , happy bundle in 9 months!

xx

Oh and symptoms wise -

Tender, enlarged but not sore BBs, tiredness but waking really early, really hungry - but don't know what i fancy?, Twinges/cramps and bloating in tummy.

I haven't had any m/s as yet - which has been worrying me , but i know it's still early days and that it could hit me any day now.

I'm so sorry Bumpski :hugs:

Hello and welcome to all the new ladies.

Smeej - Congrasts sweetie. I don't think it would be too soon. I would def call your GP and get an appt. h&h 9 mnths to you!

Still no symptoms other sore bbs and tender nips for me. I am very very very tired. I just don't feel like doing anything other than lying down and then when I do I can't sleep.

I'm feeling a little nauseas today. Hope it doesn't get worse than this. It could just be stress too- and dreading going to work!

So very sorry Bumski :hugs:, truley hope you rejoin 1st tri v v soon :hugs:

So I told my manager at work today :wacko: she took it much better than I expected and even hugged me! Not been feeling so sick today but light cramps have returned :shrug:, will see what tomorrow brings! hope you lovely ladies have all had a good day xx

hellooww girls got my bfp today can i join please? just worked out ill be due about the
14th xx

Welcome and congrats Jen!! Hurray for all the new BFPs in our group!!:happydance:

Bumski - I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and I hope to see you back in 1st tri soon!!:hugs:

hi girls, everyone ok today?
i'm still feeling sick, but no actual ms yet, and i'm exhausted. but worst symptom so far, tmi, wind! oh my god. i'm so bloated!
congrats to all the new bfps ;o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->