***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Hey jeffsar,

Feeling okay today. Stressed out, so a bit crampy. Usually more crampy at night. My back was achy this morning when I first got up. Now having to wear sweatpants to work b/c everything else is getting too tight... going to have to go shopping soon. Heartburn is non-stop. Can't find a good position to sleep in and no longer comfy on my belly. My cats keep wanting to run across my belly in the morning and I have to push them away. They don't understand, but I'm super sensitive.

I'm wondering how many people in our group have MS already? I am starting to feel sick after brushing my teeth, but no official MS yet. Seems like the minty toothpaste is not a good thing...

How is everyone else feeling?

i know how you feel - with my son i didn't start to show until 15 wks, but i already i'm bloating out! i have heard though after one preg. your body reacts faster.....

not helpful when you are trying to keep it a secret!! x

I think minty toothpaste is a VERY good thing! I have been feeling sick also! No MS- no puking and I want to keep it that way!

Hi All

Just got a positive result over the weekend and I am due 12 April!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Guess that makes mine a sweet pea baby too then.

First pregnacy, first post on this web site too... you never really hear from people what it's like in the first few weeks as by the time they tell you they are usually three months.. thought it would be good to find out how other people at the same stage are feeling.

Good luck fellow sweet peaers!

welcome UkCath, and congrats!!

just some useless information for you - i'm 6+1, and my april sweatpea is actually the size of a sweatpea now ;o)

great minds :thumbup:

i'm so bloated - tried water,bran, prunes....... don't like this symptom!!

I like it Jeffsar

Mine is only an April Sweet poppy seed at the moment apparently.

So far I have just felt exactly like I was about to start a period. cramps back ache sore boobs. I was amazed I was pregnant as I was sure I was about to come on any minute.

It put my mind at reast to read other people felt exactly the same.

hi can you take me off please, i lost the baby last night, hpts still + but bleeding heavy, confirmed at hospital, good luck to all of you and i hope to see you in first tri soon xx

I am so sorry for your loss!

I feel ok just really really tired. My little one is sick and she has kept me and DH up the past few nights. I just hope I don't get what she has!

I'm thinking about switching doctors but want to make sure this is a sticky one before I do so. One of the reasons I would like to switch is they have weird hours. They don't open til 9 and go on break from 12-2:30 then close at 4. When I called today at 11:25 to get my blood results from yesterday they were already on break. I think I need an office that has more reasonable hours. Also, with one of my last pregnancies I tried to make an appt. and was told that they did not have any doctors in the office for 2 days, and there are 3 doctors in this practice. I was shocked!!!

I really miss my old doctor but we moved cross country and he went to GYN only also :(

Anyone else wanna switch doctors?

fx'd i dont get the morning sickness this time, with my lil girl i was sick from the day i found out, till 26 weeks every day, then stoped n came back at 29 weeks then i had it untill the end.... opefully it will NOT happen this time it was horrible xx

Just wondering.....who is going to tell, and who is waiting til 3 months??
I usually tell the world after my first ultrasound, I am having one sept 9 at 8 weeks. Once I see a heartbeat. Until then just close friends and family

Welcome UKCath!! Happy for you! I am the same, waiting to tell people for a while, and first BFP!!

I've heard that the weaker your ab muscles, the bigger the early bump. My pants are way too tight right now. Will prob. be investing in one of those BumpBands... anyone tried those before?

So far I have just felt exactly like I was about to start a period. cramps back ache sore boobs. I was amazed I was pregnant as I was sure I was about to come on any minute.

It put my mind at reast to read other people felt exactly the same.

that is exactly what i felt like, and still do some days. i asked mw, and she said it's good sign and normal x

No one will know until 3 months for me and DH. Close family member had a MC earlier this year, so we don't want to get everyone all ramped up quite yet.

I always had horrible AF cramps, so I have been happy to have missed those this month!! :) My cramps are not that bad. At night it can get a bit uncomfortable, but never doubled over in pain (yet).

Welcome UKCath!! Happy for you! I am the same, waiting to tell people for a while, and first BFP!!

I've heard that the weaker your ab muscles, the bigger the early bump. My pants are way too tight right now. Will prob. be investing in one of those BumpBands... anyone tried those before?

ah, no tummy muscles.... that explains it then!! when i had my son they split, so i wonder if that's why...!!:dohh:

yep, wore one of those bands right through last preg - and a few months after while jelly belly disappeared!! x

Hi JazzyCat. Love the cat in your picture.
I was hoping not to have to make any wardrobe additions for a few months yet.
My wardrobe it too packed full of stuff I don't wear as it is and I don't think I'll have room for the maternity stuff.. guess it's time for a clear out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->