***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

My tummy muscles split too, I look 5 months gone already!!

XX

haha aww bless out moomoo! I've got my jeans undone tonight and this is my 1st, doesn't bode well for no.2 :rofl:

on the talk of seeds, my beans an appleseed! hehe, that seems quite big already!

Caro, appleseed here too! :D

My oh calls baby "peanut" lmao!!

The weak tummy muscles makes so much sense! I can't fit into most of my pants! BY 2 INCHES!
But some of my weight gain is probably from stopping birth control. I've gained almost 15lbs in 3 months since I quit. I'm not opposed to an early bump though.
Someone tickled my belly and asked how far along I was at this festival (family friend of DF) and I was like "NOT VERY FAR- IM JUST FAT!"

:D, will I keep that ticker still when baby's the size of a watermelon or something?? :shock: not sure I'll want to know quite how big something is that has to be squeezed out such a small hole!! :rofl:

aww how annoying miss fox! i'd have slapped them right away! not sure I'd like people tickling my belly at any point except dh and close friends!

:rofl: HAHAHHAHA I KNOW! It's going to be replaced by a mini picture of what a baby looks like! I've had throbbing in my hips- like they're spreading! Like growing pains! All I can think of is OH YEA BABY HAS TO FIT THROUGH DOWN THERE.

I would love a girl just because it would be nice to have 1 of each & this will also be my last baby/pregnancy

I am also getting married in 2012 & the baby will be 14 months if it was a girl it has always been my dream for my daughter to be my flowergirl (if she is walking) so this would be the icing on the cake

Im going for a boy though just because boys tend to run in OHs family

Hi everyone im due on 10th april.

was wondering if anyone had symptoms

such as : cramping, urinating more often, going off food, and not being able to sleep plus im really nausas and have been sick once.

excuse me for being so naive, its my first time expected.

be great to share experiences with others:kiss:

I am cramping/twinging have been since lastnight just on & off now & again.

I can not sleep & it is doing my head in i am so tired but im not managing to get to sleep til 1am & im also having to stop myself from nodding off on the sofa at lunctime/afternoon

Apart from that im fine nothing going on which is abit scarey as with my other 2 pregnancys i had loads going on b4 i got my BFP

Hi JazzyCat. Love the cat in your picture.
I was hoping not to have to make any wardrobe additions for a few months yet.
My wardrobe it too packed full of stuff I don't wear as it is and I don't think I'll have room for the maternity stuff.. guess it's time for a clear out...

Thanks UK, it's actually not one of my kitties, I am too paranoid someone in my family might look at the board and discover my secret if I post a pic of one of my kittens... they are white with blue eyes, so cute!!

I need to clean out my closets too... so much already didn't fit, now I know it won't for sometime. :happydance:

Chelsea, I think those symptoms sound about right for 5 weeks... Other symptoms are easy to miss, gassy, sneezy, hungry, picky.... sounds like the new seven dwarfs...

Jazzy- at first that's why I didn't want to post my pup! Now that DF is telling EVERYONE it's no biggie! And I think my dog is adorbs so I don't mind showing her off now that I'm not keeping a secret (except it's still a secret from facebook)

hi can you take me off please, i lost the baby last night, hpts still + but bleeding heavy, confirmed at hospital, good luck to all of you and i hope to see you in first tri soon xx

So sorry to hear this :hugs:

I feel ok just really really tired. My little one is sick and she has kept me and DH up the past few nights. I just hope I don't get what she has!

I'm thinking about switching doctors but want to make sure this is a sticky one before I do so. One of the reasons I would like to switch is they have weird hours. They don't open til 9 and go on break from 12-2:30 then close at 4. When I called today at 11:25 to get my blood results from yesterday they were already on break. I think I need an office that has more reasonable hours. Also, with one of my last pregnancies I tried to make an appt. and was told that they did not have any doctors in the office for 2 days, and there are 3 doctors in this practice. I was shocked!!!

I really miss my old doctor but we moved cross country and he went to GYN only also :(

Anyone else wanna switch doctors?

Hi! yeah I want to switch doctors because I work at the surgery and really hate people I work with knowing my personal business! But unfortunatly we dont have many surgeries around this area so will have to put up with it!

Congrats and hi to all the new ladies! xx

Still no symptoms other sore bbs and tender nips for me. I am very very very tired. I just don't feel like doing anything other than lying down and then when I do I can't sleep.

This is exactley like me.. I think im going to do another test tomorrow but maybe a normal one rather than digital to see if the line comes up real dark still

I had feeling sick, weeing loads & falling asleep on the sofa with my last 2 pregnancys before i even tested & got my BFP

I am a little worried having nothing going on :nope:

Jazzy- at first that's why I didn't want to post my pup! Now that DF is telling EVERYONE it's no biggie! And I think my dog is adorbs so I don't mind showing her off now that I'm not keeping a secret (except it's still a secret from facebook)

I know, it feels silly, but my cats are one-of-a-kind and I think there are certain familiy members TTC that might be lurking... will post official pics once we spread the word in a few months.

Your adorable pup looks just like my full grown dog did when he was little... so cute!!!

. Now having to wear sweatpants to work b/c everything else is getting too tight... going to have to go shopping soon. ?

I am the same, i am living in leggings :lol: think im going to have to get a few different colours so people dont think im wearing the same ones all the time :blush:

I started to show at 8 weeks with my son, you could tell i was pregnant & people would think i was further along than i was. I was living in elasticated black troussers for work.

It will be funny in a few weeks when we are all whining about MS to look back and remember these days of worrying over not having enough symptoms!

Still no symptoms other sore bbs and tender nips for me. I am very very very tired. I just don't feel like doing anything other than lying down and then when I do I can't sleep.

This is exactley like me.. I think im going to do another test tomorrow but maybe a normal one rather than digital to see if the line comes up real dark still

I had feeling sick, weeing loads & falling asleep on the sofa with my last 2 pregnancys before i even tested & got my BFP

I am a little worried having nothing going on :nope:

I am planning to do another test on Friday (payday, lol) so hopefully my lines are darker!!! Then will prob get a digi! Hope your lines are still dark, i'm sure they will be :)

Try not to worry about lack of symptoms...easier said than done i know, but remember every pregnancy is different and we are still quite early..i'm sure morning sickness will hit us very soon lol :sick:

Going to Doc's tomorrow :wohoo:
Hope everyone is ok!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->