***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Oh yeah I forgot you are not in the US... I am still kinda in shock because with the last one they only saw a sac around this time.. so HB I am so excited... they also found another cyst outside my uterus though that they sai will not interfere with anything just might cause some pain

Scan in 10 hours 30 mins! It needs to hurry up. I tried to go out earlier to take my mind off it, everyvody kept asking me what was up, why arent you drinking/smoking they dnt know anything!!

Hi there! I am kinda new to this so bear with me! I signed up 5 months ago, but only now have I decided to write a post!!
I got my BFP at the end of July and my EDD is April 13th!! I am nervous this time round as my last pregnancy in April, ended in a Missed M/C at 11 weeks 4 days so, hopefully I can request an early scan. All the best to everyone and look forward to meeting many ladies!!!
This will be my 3rd pregnancy, I also have an 18 month old son, Jake - he is mad!!!
Rachel

can't wit to see your pic to compare with mine from today because we will both be 5w6d at day of scan

Oh yeah I forgot you are not in the US... I am still kinda in shock because with the last one they only saw a sac around this time.. so HB I am so excited... they also found another cyst outside my uterus though that they sai will not interfere with anything just might cause some pain

I'm in California. But my friend wasn't seen until she was 12 weeks so I'm happy for 8 weeks I guess.

I tested a little while ago but I think I wanted to make sure it was really true or something before believing/admitting that I'm actually pregnant! Probably sounds completely stupid though! Anyway, I thought it was about time I wrote on here as according to everything I am due on 1st April although I haven't seen a midwife or doctor yet so I guess that can still change.

My first midwife appointment is in two week's time when I will be 8+5 weeks.

I am so confused right now - trying to work out my way around this website!! Tried adding a ticker - have the code but haven't a clue where to put it?!

https://lmtf.lilypie.com/rZjtp1.png

Oh ok it is on my post above but how do I get it to stay? Do i put it in signature? Wherever that is? LOL Oh it is too late but once I start something, I have to finish it!!!

yeah go to user cp then on left hand side edit signature and put code in there

those were my HCG levels and days past ovulation...

now for the better news had my scan today and at 5w6d WE HAVE A HEARTBEAT.... lower right hand side brighter spot in the uterus

wow, so my levels are low at 89 for 4 weeks

teardrp4u21, I think your level is probably fine for 4 weeks. I had my bloods done at exactly 4 weeks and the nurse said they were looking for something around 100, so you're really close to that. The most important thing with the hcg numbers is that they double every so often (forget the time frame but know some other gals will chime in with it).

I officially felt sick last night!! Never thought I'd be so happy about that. No puking, but woke up at 1:30 am to pee, then laid in bed and felt totally queasy. My lower abdomen/pelvis feels sort of swollen and there's pressure there. Hope there's a nice growing baby in there. First scan is Friday at 6 weeks even.

Hope everyone is well!

my password for teardrp4u21 was changed so i changed to this name :)

i like it better anyway, lol

Hi ladies. I've missed so much being gone the past couple of days. Congrats to all the new bfps!!

Hello Ladies -

I will cautiously join you with an EDD of 4/18/11. My hCG levels at 13 to 14 dpo were low at 33. Going for a retest tomorrow morning. Fx'd the numbers go up up up!

Ladies I think you misunderstood me.. MY LEVELS AT 4Weeks exactly were 31 4w1d 51 4w5d 293

so I thought I would do the chiming in. Beta should double early in the pregnancy every 48-72 hours. Once the beta reaches a certain number it does not double anymore. But I think that number is in the higher thousands.
Feeling sick today. Have not ventured to eat very much as most things are very unappealing.
Hopefully I won't get much worse than what I am right now.
I don't handle the vomiting thing so well

Morning ladies, and welcome to the new BFPs - congratulations!

Loving the boob tube ideas for staying in normal clothes for a bit longer - joggy bottoms are not particularly becoming!
For those in the UK who're struggling with larger (.)(.) I guess you've came across Bravissimo, who currently have a sale on and there's some maternity bras in it...if you can guess what size you may go to!!! How much bigger are things likely to go? I'm rather scared I'll be carrying a watermelon bump and another 2 up top!

I gave in and did another digi test this mroning, and got a 3+ so rather chuffed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->