***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

im booking in with the midwife tomorrow!, she is coming to my house for 2pm :happydance:

does anyone else feel more sick on a night time?

ah boo to increased prices moomoo!

snowball, yep I seem to feel a bit queezy from later afternoon onwards, was quite difficult to eat dinner tonight!

Anyone else have diareohea (sp)...don't seem to have probs of constipation like most at all :blush:, quite embarrasing at work!

really cant remember from the last preg how quickly the midnight wake ups start for the toilet, jeez ive only found out today but been waking for the last week 3/4 times a night... how is everyone? is it troubling anybody else the toilet trips in the night yet? xx

Evening ladies. I so wish I could get on here during that day but this website is blocked at my work:nope:

Pinksnowball - I feel sick from after lunch around 2.30pm right up until bed time. I am yet to be sick but the feeling is definitely there.

I am pretty annoyed with myself today. I got into a heated argument with my brother over the telephone and I could feel my blood pressure rising and I was getting really angry. This is unlike me as I don't like to argue so I can only assume it is the hormones. However I am now worried that I might have harmed the baby. At this stage would doing that cause any harm? My husband was saying I need to calm down and stop stressing but I just couldn't let it go and I was getting angrier and angrier as the conversation went on. Please let me know I haven't done LO any harm.

I was looking at bumpbands the other day! My friend is thinking of getting a couple just to have them (she's not ttc or prego!) I like the idea of the boob bands also!

well in answer to your question pinksnowball :sick: yeah . Ive just had some noodles and feel really bleurgh now. xx

For all those who need more room in the pants here is what I use to do and will probably need to do soon!

Hope I can explain this. I would take one of my elastic hair ties and loop it through the hole in the pants, then loop the other end around the button. That usually gave me enough breathing room w/o having to switch to maternity pants. I never liked the belly bands as it always felt weird to me, so I improvised with that.

HTH!

ncmommy- I DO THAT TOO! But I'm thinking that a couple bumpbands wouldn't hurt- especially with the price of them on e-bay... or maybe I'll make my own?

Tasha - I hope you find time to get some sleep soon. Has the MS been bad so far?

yeah some days its really bad and then somedays its not there at all i just dont get it lol. No sore boobs or anything though.

I have a bump band from my last pregnancy but in all honesty i didnt wear it just kept sliding down. In the end i bought a cheap vest top from primark for £1 and cut it and folded it in half and sewed it together. Much better imo

The list is updated now eventually lol. teardrp4u21 could you let me know your EDD please hun so i can add you to the list i couldnt find the post and m&me just let me know yours when you find out
xxx

since the last time i had my period was when i m/c it's a little up in the air. my blood test came back today with 89 which is 4-5 weeks, closer to 4 according to doc. so for now you can put me down for april 15

my last levels were 293 .. at 13dpo they were 31 14dpo 51 18dpo 293 so tomorrow they should be at least 4688 at 25dpo but won't know for sure till wedensday what they are.. agree torture... but hopefully will see something on scan tomorrow and can post pic on here... my appointment is in 13hours and 36minutes... starting to get very very nervous hope I can sleep tonight

what does all of that mean? 13 dpo? 31 14 dopo? :shrug:

Can i join please :) I "think" EDD is 17th April ish but not entirely sure how to work it out tbh lol x

those were my HCG levels and days past ovulation...

now for the better news had my scan today and at 5w6d WE HAVE A HEARTBEAT.... lower right hand side brighter spot in the uterus

Attachments

• 5w6d.jpeg
    5w6d.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 58
thanks I feel better now but will really feel better when I go back and bubs has grown like she is supposed too... I saw a heartbeat with the last one but was after this I think like 6w4d or something and baby measured small ....

Still- it's a milestone to be celebrated! I'm really happy you got to see that. I don't get my first until August 30th

those were my HCG levels and days past ovulation...

now for the better news had my scan today and at 5w6d WE HAVE A HEARTBEAT.... lower right hand side brighter spot in the uterus

:cloud9:

awww cute!

only 8 days till mine!

wow I have another one before your first MissFox.. my next one is Aug 24th

Wow. Yea where I'm going wont see me until I'm 8 weeks. Better than some places though- that wont even see you until your 12 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->