***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

i need to invest in more tops that can go over leggings that are suitable for work!
kinda tempted to just by maternity ones, but try and get non obvious ones as otherwise will just need to replace them soon!

Any good places people have found flattering long baggy tops? xx

. Now having to wear sweatpants to work b/c everything else is getting too tight... going to have to go shopping soon. ?

I am the same, i am living in leggings :lol: think im going to have to get a few different colours so people dont think im wearing the same ones all the time :blush:

I started to show at 8 weeks with my son, you could tell i was pregnant & people would think i was further along than i was. I was living in elasticated black troussers for work.

I had to wear my bump band from my previous pregnancy to work today, because i was so bloated that my trousers wouldn't do up :haha:

Bump bands are a godsend i swear :happydance:

hiya girls ive just trawled through most of the posts lol. I cant believe how quick this group grows (good thing though). Congrtas to all the new girls im just updating now.

Serendippy and Bumski i am so so sorry and hope to see you back in 3rd tri soon xxxxxxx

Well ive had hardly any sickness today just have no appetite and have lived on jaffa cakes and starburst. Not good i know i think i better go and eat some real food. Im so exhausted too feel like i could sleep for a week, lucky if i get 4 hrs straight though with LO.

xxx

i need to invest in more tops that can go over leggings that are suitable for work!
kinda tempted to just by maternity ones, but try and get non obvious ones as otherwise will just need to replace them soon!

Any good places people have found flattering long baggy tops? xx

During my last pregnancy i wanted loads of long tops to wear with leggings, and the best ones i found were from Matalan of all places!!

MissMaternal - I'm going to have to hurry up and order some in a few colors... can't be wearing sweatpants for much longer, starting to look slobby. Just can't fit into any pants comfortably right now! My DH thinks I'm crazy to be bustin' out already, but what can ya do?!! Plus my bras are starting to be ridiculously small...

This is my first time PG, so this is all new to me. Wasn't expecting so much so soon!! Dinner with my dad tonight, will have to keep sucking things in!

Tasha your LO prob not helping your exhastion at all! only thing I have waking me is my bladder :growlmad: but will be worth it!

hope you can get some proper food down!

MissMaternal - I'm going to have to hurry up and order some in a few colors... can't be wearing sweatpants for much longer, starting to look slobby. Just can't fit into any pants comfortably right now! My DH thinks I'm crazy to be bustin' out already, but what can ya do?!! Plus my bras are starting to be ridiculously small...

This is my first time PG, so this is all new to me. Wasn't expecting so much so soon!! Dinner with my dad tonight, will have to keep sucking things in!

aww bless you! it is amazing how quickly we change! my 36F bras are beginning to leave a mark when I take them off, I was praying and hoping they wouldn't get any bigger :cry:, far to big already!

Tasha - I hope you find time to get some sleep soon. Has the MS been bad so far?

Anyone else feel like their head is being pressed in a massive vice?? It's sooo sore!

I'm with you on the giant wangers, I've got 4 boobs on my FCups already!! Mat bras are a nightmare to find in bigger sizes!!!

Just booked my scan, sept 11th!!!! Fingers crossed, very nervous though it's another 31 days to wait!!!!!!! Hopefully I'll make it that far!!

Xxx

Honestly don't bother buying bump bands... Buy cheap stretchy boob tubes and wear them under your boobs and over belly!!
X

Tasha - I hope you find time to get some sleep soon. Has the MS been bad so far?

yeah some days its really bad and then somedays its not there at all i just dont get it lol. No sore boobs or anything though.

I have a bump band from my last pregnancy but in all honesty i didnt wear it just kept sliding down. In the end i bought a cheap vest top from primark for £1 and cut it and folded it in half and sewed it together. Much better imo

The list is updated now eventually lol. teardrp4u21 could you let me know your EDD please hun so i can add you to the list i couldnt find the post and m&me just let me know yours when you find out
xxx

moomoo thats great news about your scan i cant wait for my 1st one, ive gta see the midwife next tues xx

Honestly don't bother buying bump bands... Buy cheap stretchy boob tubes and wear them under your boobs and over belly!!
X

That's such a good idea, i love it!!! :wohoo: Soooo gonna have to give that a go!

moomoo, you'll make it that far! how exciting to have a date already!

do mat bras not come in larger sizes then!? surely they should be more likely to go bigger as people get enourmous during pregnancy!

Eta...just been looking online at mat clothes generally, there's some really nice stuff out there! can't wait to actually have a bump to show off! :D

It's a private scan girls, in north Devon, we do nit get scanned here by the Nhs until at least 13 weeks XX

Yes they do bigger sizes caro, but hard to find decent ones and they are expensive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->