***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

So much is going on with this thread, Congrats Nicole on your BFP!!! It's great to see some girls in here from the New to Charting Thread. = ) Hope everyone is well. I am offically one week away from my first appt. Woooohooo!!! I can't wait for next thursday.

Same symptoms for me very tired, sore bbs and gassy. Still no ms yet. How is everyone else doing?

Have official (via digital test!) confirmation that my very best friend is pregnant. We're about 2 weeks apart, how crazy is that!!!

Just went checked my undies a minute ago as I felt wetness and noticed blood. It's not a lot, but it's not brown either, it's dark red. Right now it's mixed with the progesterone suppositories that are creamy white so it's hard to get a reading on how much is there and if fresh stuff is coming out. Scared to death of course that I'm loosing the baby as this is around the time when I lost the second. Period was a week or two late, had a positive preg test, then started bleeding with a bit heavier than usual period a week after the positive test (before I could even get into dr to confirm pregnancy).

Luckily the scan is tomorrow so all I can do is sit tight. I will say I'm very glad I did my shopping for a baby shower I have this Sunday, but it sure will be hard to go if things go poorly.

I decided not to tell DH even though I want nothing more than to email him and go home and cry. I just don't have the heart to tell him and as there's nothing he can do, I'll wait until I know more tonight.

Just hate this waiting game and have this fear in the pit of my stomach that it's the end. I did feel sickly and very tired yesterday, but we all know symptoms hang around for a while.

Uggg...

Welcome and congrats to newbies :flower:

Bernina, thinkin of you hun, hope evrything's okay :hugs:

I feel rubbish, i also caved and bought another clearblue earlier (not done it yet) i just don't feel like i have enough symptoms and first midwife appt is not til 23rd, i feel crazy!!!! :dohh:

Hi all,

My boobs have been killing me the last few days so I've just been to Mothercare to get some maternity bras. And they feel so much better! I seem to have gone up a cup size already which is crazy. They were quite expensive though - two bras and a pair of pants for £40. I'm going on holiday which will involve a lot of walking on Saturday, so thought my plunging and push-up bras probably wouldn't be very comfortable.

I had another bout of MS today. Had to sit down in the shower as felt really dizzy and then was dry heaving. Nice!

For lunch I had a tuna sandwich and salt and vinegar crisps from M&S - IT WAS AMAZING! Everything I really fancy eating tastes so good at the moment. But then the thought of other things - normally what I've eaten the night before - makes me want to puke.

Hope you're all well x

I'm nervous to post on here, since I have had 2 previous m/c's. I got my bfp yesterday, very early @ 10dpo. I got blood drawn today- count @ 32. Very-very low. I go back Friday, I pray it doubles...Hope to "officially" join you all.

Wishing you all a very health and sticky 9 months!! :)

Huni 32 is not really low for 10dpo. I also got my BFP at 10dpo and mine were 33 at 13dpo were up to 222. I have had 3 previous mcs. I was worried at first as well but all I have read says thoe are good numbers for ur period not even being late. I go back for more blood work today. I will repot back when I get my numbers. Good luck

Thank you both so much for your thoughts and well wishes.

Checked again and the blood is now getting more brown and cervix feels closed. Appears there isn't any new blood, but still too early to tell. Just have that recurring fear of not feeling pregnant, mild symptoms, etc.

Seems lots of ladies have had bleeding and healthy scans so fingers crossed I'm one of them!

hi hope eevry1 's well :)
its my dd's bday today ......the youngest one , she's 4 xxx so cute

well boobs sore also....still get real tired at times, had made hunger pains so hadta get some food into me seriously quick hahaha.......erm.......no sickness thank god! yet anyhow lol

bernia hope everythings ok with u hun xxxx

Thank you both so much for your thoughts and well wishes.

Checked again and the blood is now getting more brown and cervix feels closed. Appears there isn't any new blood, but still too early to tell. Just have that recurring fear of not feeling pregnant, mild symptoms, etc.

Seems lots of ladies have had bleeding and healthy scans so fingers crossed I'm one of them!

Hope everything goes well hun X

:hugs:So sorry for all the worry bernina, I hope all goes well tomorrow. Got to be crazy to have to wait. I go to the doc for the first time tomorrow... probably won't get a scan, but I have no idea what to expect. You are so strong to keep this all inside, I'm sure it is so hard not to share with your DH... very thoughtful of you. I feel positive that things will work out for you, FX.....

I hope everything goes great tomorrow Bernina.

Right now I'm miserable- not from my pg symptoms or anything. I'm finally at the stage that my Poison Oak is drying up and it's more itchy than ever. No matter what I do it's itchy! Ugh. I'm ready for the poison oak to be gone.

Miss Fox, did you try the bath with the colloidal oatmeal/catnip mixture? That really helped my DH when he got poison oak. We used to live in the Bay Area, so know how miserable that stuff can be.... not fun. Poor guy had it in the worst of places too.

I didn't try that- I don't have a bathtub in my POS house. DF and I are looking for something bigger- but want to buy a house next year so we're torn- Keep the rediculously cheap rent and be squished, or upgrade and not get a house right away.
I'm past the point of it spreading and now it's just dry spots/patches where I have it. I'm going to try lotion today to make sure it's ust dry skin now. Thank you Jazzy.

I'm glad it is clearing up!! Not something anyone needs when they are PG!

Thinking of you Bernina! I've also had some spotting and should find out in a few hours if my numbers have doubled.

Waiting stinks!

Or ever for that matter!! I hate this! My bbs have been itchy too- but no poison oak there- I think that just means they're growing :dohh:

Yeah, my BBs are so darn sore it's nuts. Of course my DH thinks he needs to prepare them for breastfeeding too, which is really helping!! :wacko:

I'm sure everything will be fine Bernina. I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

Jazzy- Everytime DF tries that I end up yelling! Save to say he hasn't touched them this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->