***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Miss Fox - :rofl:

Just seems like sometimes they don't realize how much BBs can HURT! Don't know what my hormones are thinking... what is a man supposed to do when his woman's BBs grow gigantic so suddenly. I kinda feel bad for him in a way... but guess I need to start making things a bit more clear. Just hard when evertything is hot & heavy.......

Miss Fox - can't find the animals thread... but u know the one I mean. To catch others up, it was about how it seems our animals are reacting to PG.

Last night my dog lunged at a bike rider on our walk... it freaked the lady out, but no one was hurt or anything. What's strange is that she used to do that like five years ago, but hasn't in ages. I even ride my bike with her from time to time, I thought she was over that... but I think it's b/c she feels protective of me now. I do think they can sense something is going on. So interesting.

Jazzy- My Df doesn't like gigantic bbs! He's a butt boy! Luckily for him I have both! Granted the bumm is smaller than the boobs. You should be able to go to your usercp area and click on the link that says "all subscribed threads" and you can find it that way- if that doesn't work let me know and I'll send you the link.

My DH is butt & boobs man.... guess he loves it all... and they are both quite plump at the moment....

DH was so funny on our walk last night, we were discussing when we should start telling the family and he said it should be a "women's choice"... think he wants to avoid having to make the call. For me, I'm happy to wait for a while, since this is my first BFP ever, just feel the need to play it safe before telling everyone. Might even wait longer than 1st tri... not sure.

Miss Fox - Thanks for the help finding threads, that does make things easier!

Thank you both so much for your thoughts and well wishes.

Checked again and the blood is now getting more brown and cervix feels closed. Appears there isn't any new blood, but still too early to tell. Just have that recurring fear of not feeling pregnant, mild symptoms, etc.

Seems lots of ladies have had bleeding and healthy scans so fingers crossed I'm one of them!

Thinking of you. I have had spotting and so been on the web reading up. Bleeding can happen so fingers crossed for you and good luck for the scan.:flower:

Thank you all, your thoughts and prayers mean so much to me. Just really glad I go in tomorrow :)

I hope all the ladies that have experienced spotting and bleeding as well go on to have great scans and a perfectly happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Thinking of you bernia xx

Jazzy it's funny you should say that... One of my lizards I'm sure is picking up on the hormones. Has always been gentle as anything and is still fine with DF but I picked him up earlier and he puffed his beard right out, turned it sooo black and opened his mouth as if to warn me off then turned around to bite me!! It's nuts he's such a cute and tame lil thing usually!

I've just got back from the supermarket. Not even 2 minutes into the walk there and my back was serially so painful I didn't think is make it there and back. Anyone else had serious back pain?

Bernia so hope everything goes fine tomorrow hun!

afm, been feeling like i've a hang over all day! a mild one but still :wacko:

got my maternity exemption card thingy through tonight which was pretty quick! :D

Hope everyone else is doing good xx

Berina hope everythings ok hun and the other ladies to, well sore boobies have hit me today :(:( there soooo painfull xx

Ugh the nausea has begun, surprised it never started this early in my other pregnancies I'm about 10 wks early , just had roast chicken and all I could smell was wet dog lol hence I didn't eat it, so all I've had is jacket spud and baked beans.

Hope all is well bernia x

hello can i join you please, i have an edd of 9th april from lmp but i have long cycles so could change :)

Hey Jess - CONGRATS!! :yipee:

April 9th is my current EDD too!!! Welcome to our group!

Ugh the nausea has begun, surprised it never started this early in my other pregnancies I'm about 10 wks early , just had roast chicken and all I could smell was wet dog lol hence I didn't eat it, so all I've had is jacket spud and baked beans.

Hope all is well bernia x

ha ha, guess what i had for my tea - spud and beans, only thing i fancied!
my mausea is quite bad, but still not actually been sick. hungry, but can never figure out what i want to eat.

i missed you all yesterday, and it just took me ages to catch up!! welcome to all the new bfp's, can't believe we are nearing the end of April due dates!!

well, i'm nervous - got the repeat scan tomorrow, so please keep fx'd for me that things have moved on. :wacko:

xx

FXed jeffsar!!!! Best Wishes headed your way. Keep us posted.

will do, my apt. is 10.30 so will let you all know in the afternoon.

so how's everyone been today then? x

I am pigging out right now on a footlong sandwich... lots of veggies, spinich, etc. Feeling good, finally something that I wanted to eat! I've been so picky lately. Craving chocolate milk and ice cream.... Yum!

i'm the same, i just can't make my mind up what i want to eat at all! the only thing i really want to eat is bread, so i'm basically living on toast!

how's the weather with you - it was raining non stop here today, quite jealous of you girls in the sun! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->