***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I guess I'm filling up on food while I still can.... felt sick while in line for my sandwich, but once I got back to the office, it went down just fine. Now I'm feeling better. Was having a huge cramp before I ate, drank a chocolate milk on my 2 minute drive from the shop to the office... impatient like crazy these days. I really think chocolate milk is just amazing. Drinkable yogurt too. Maybe my baby is craving calcium, don't know, but I seem to be!

i was exactly the same at lunch. speaking of which, are we allowed tuna? i've heard conflicting views on this....

Omg JazzyCat that is so funny that you mention chocolate milk. I had one today and I can't remember the last time I had chocolate milk, all of the sudden I just really wanted one. Maybe it is a craving for the calcium. = )

We're supposed to be having two portions of oily fish (eg tuna) per week. I love the stuff, but have had to limit myself!

I'm going through chocolate milk like it is the last drink left on earth... seriously. Went and bought two gallons on Monday and almost done with one already.

It just sounds so good. I bought a little packet of four but I think I'm just gonna go ahead and get a gallon of chocolate milk.

Anyone else struggling to eat fruit and veg? I always made sure i got my 5 a day before becoming pregnant but the thought of it makes me feel sick now. I can handle a glass of orange juice but that's about it. Feel a bit guilty.

Try grape juice, that's been helping me. Tastes really good to me... I always look for any 100% juice and just try it. So far I've found lots that are really good.... I'm not big on fruit. I did eat a strawberry this morning... but I could only eat one, usually they are my favorite!

Veggies I'm not having problems with, but they are my main source of food as a vegetarian. Trying to up my spinach intake, as I know it is so healthy.

I'm in love with my orange juice with lots of pulp. got really nauseas right before work so I got some figs, some organic poptarts berry flavored some crackers, bagels and creamcheese, and what i'm snacking on now- french fries!!! LOVE THEM! Especially since I watched them get pulled out of the frier. Oh, and 8 gingerales- that should help me the next few days!
I'm also on the chocolate milk bandwagon- and chocolate peanutbutter ice cream!

Our April babies must love the chocolate milk. I had 2 glasses myself this morning and I am not a milk drinker! lol

We can have up to 4 tins of tuna a week, or 2 tuna steaks I think. I had tuna sandwich cravings through my first pregnancy. I am loving green veggies at the moment :D

I have to go with soy milk. If I drink real milk I overproduce mucus (which during pregnancy can already happen easily) and the nend up with bronchitis.
Buy- LOVE THE CHOCOLATE SOY MILK

i'm managing fruit juice but have no appetite for actual fruit. pregnancy - it's a strange thing.........

hiya girls wow ive had so many posts to catch up on.

Congrats to all the new bfp's

Happy bday to your lo camerashy!

Thinking of you bernina im sure everything will be ok, i had bleeding throughout my last pregnancy and that turned out just fine

laura3103 i noticed your from bham, there are a few of us from the midlands where abouts are you?

Noticed there was a few vegetarians on here too. I am one, havent eaten meat since i was 4. Ive totally gone off vegies but can stomach oranges and fruit juice apart from that im living off crap.

Pinksnowball i didnt know you could do slimming world whilst preg, i mite give it a go i was just sending off for the vouchers for weight watchers from my nurse but i dont know if theyll let me join now.

Well im off to update the list, spk to you all later xxxx

it's funny, as normally i like sweeties and ice lollis and rubbish in general, but i don't even feel like eating them at all.... i am missing my wine though!!!

Miss Fox - I LOVE chocolate soy milk... I was drinking that everymorning until a week ago when I read that too much soy can be bad for PG. So now I switched to regular. Also bought some almond milk... going to try adding chocolate to it to see how it goes.

jeffsar - totally missing my evening glass o' wine too!! Got a huge cheap bottle the day I got my BFP in the afternoon.... now it is just sitting on the bar mocking me. Of course my DH gets his cocktail each night while I sigh and know I have good reasons to hold off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->