***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

mmmm. I haven't been guzzling it- and try to keep a cap on how much soy I have. It's summer so the dairy thing isn't too bad- but I'll have to watch it this winter.

night girls, struggling to stay awake.
i'll keep you posted re. scan tomorrow x

Jazzy- UGH! With how hormonally stressed I've been WHY CANT I JUST HAVE A DRINK! It would calm me down! I was picking up some beer to bring to DF and all I could think about was getting to him and cracking one! JUST ONE SIP! I resisted. But it would help prevent my hormonal crying then flying into rage sprees!

I am still feeling fine still nada going on

Im finding that im not very hungry at all & can pretty much go without food all day **oops** I am normally a binge eater but can quite happily leave chocolate & crisps etc.

I got a few bits today from ASOS

https://images.asos.com/inv/x/49/502/1074326/pink/image1xl.jpg

https://images.asos.com/inv/x/49/502/1074432/white/image1xl.jpg

https://images.asos.com/inv/x/49/490/1025395/black/image1xl.jpg

https://images.asos.com/inv/x/49/501/1041595/white/image1xl.jpg

I know!!! I'm going to a NFL pre-season game this weekend and I just can't imagine not having a beer while tailgating... going to be so hard. But really, I know I have such good motivation now. I was telling my DH yesterday, wouldn't be this easy to do if I didn't know it was such a good reason. The upside is now my DH has a designated driver everywhere he goes!

Tasha weight watchers dont let you go at all while pregnant x

ive just got in from work im very tired, having a few crams here and there

but my knicker checking is getting ridiculous its unreal!

Jazzy I know what you mean! I told my two best friends and tehy were like "aww now you can't drink with us... SOBER DRIVER" One yelled the sober driver part at a softball game! SO FUNNY.

All this talk of chocolate milk...i want some NOW!!! hehe
xxx

I have been craving lemonade, the real tart kind too. Typing this is making my mouth water...haha!

My numbers came back good from 988 (5w) to 1695 (5w+2) the doc said that was great so I went ahead and scheduled my first u/s for 9/15, I'll be 10 weeks then.

Chelsea-really cute tops!

I have a lot of maternity clothes from my first pregnancy but I was pregnant most of the summer so I am gonna need some cold weather maternity clothes, I love an excuse to shop. Although I have no idea how cold it gets here. I was here for a week in Feb. and it was in the 70's so who knows.

got my second blood results back today. monday i was at 89 and yesterday i'm already at 250 yay!!!! last time i never made it past 189 so this is a good sign.

fx it keeps up!

it's depressing not knowing a due date tho. since my last "period" started when i miscarried no one can really figure it out until u/s. *sigh*

I have been craving lemonade, the real tart kind too. Typing this is making my mouth water...haha!

ncmommy, I really, really craved lemonade as soon as I found out I was pg with ds, my mom actually guessed I was pg because I was visiting and just mentioned that I really fancied some lemonade! Fastforward almost three years and it's how we guessed my sil was pg, she had only ovulated a week earlier, but it was xmas and she doesn't usually have lemonade in the house but she mentioned that she'd got through 2 litre bottles in one day and something rang a bell! I know they say that you crave things your body needs when pregnant, but I wonder what's in lemonade?!?

Pinksnowball - thanks for that, I have just spoke to mom about borrowing her slimming world books, she lost 6 stone in 18 months almost 10 years ago by following slimming world, it was just after she'd had my little brother, so hoping that I can get some healthy recipies from them and maybe even if I just maintain my weight throughout I'll be happy, probably won't attend the meetings as work the nights they hold them in my area, but hoping following it will be enough - no cake baking (well sampling) for me for a while I suppose! (mental note to stay away from that board for a while :haha:)

ncmommy, I really, really craved lemonade as soon as I found out I was pg with ds, my mom actually guessed I was pg because I was visiting and just mentioned that I really fancied some lemonade! Fastforward almost three years and it's how we guessed my sil was pg, she had only ovulated a week earlier, but it was xmas and she doesn't usually have lemonade in the house but she mentioned that she'd got through 2 litre bottles in one day and something rang a bell! I know they say that you crave things your body needs when pregnant, but I wonder what's in lemonade?!?

I'm trying not to drink too much of it cause it gives me bad acid reflux. If my body craves the things it needs then why do I really want some cheese fries? :winkwink:

I'm trying not to drink too much of it cause it gives me bad acid reflux. If my body craves the things it needs then why do I really want some cheese fries? :winkwink:

ummm, calcium? and do potatoes contain potassium??? :haha:
I think I just try to make excuses for all the c**p I eat!!!

I know there is several of us myself included that was worried about our levels. Needafriend sent me this link and it made me feels tons better about me level and actually maybe think I am having multiplies as my levels at 10dpo were 33 and at 13dpo were 222. I am now waiting for my next set to see what they are at 20dpo. But here is the link its pretty neat

https://www.advancedfertility.com/earlypre.htm

My cravings is mainly unsweet tea mixed with lemonade...a arnold palmer. They are heaven and I could drink them all day!! :)

I know there is several of us myself included that was worried about our levels. Needafriend sent me this link and it made me feels tons better about me level and actually maybe think I am having multiplies as my levels at 10dpo were 33 and at 13dpo were 222. I am now waiting for my next set to see what they are at 20dpo. But here is the link its pretty neat

that's fabulous if you knew when you ovulated or even your last period

:sigh:

True Dana but though it would be useful for some. I temp so I knew when I did O. Just a tidbit to maybe put some ladies minds at ease. :)

So you made me want lemonade! I just posted a thread on being so thirsty actually!
I'm not a big drinker usually, but my body obviously needs lots of fluids right now :shrug:

*Toddles off to make a lemonade sodastream* :thumbup:

True Dana but though it would be useful for some. I temp so I knew when I did O. Just a tidbit to maybe put some ladies minds at ease. :)

i know. i'm just drinking a big glass of hateraid because i'm not one of those lucky girls

soon enough tho!

Sorry sweetie. BUt what a blessin your pregnant with a stickt so soon after a mc. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->