***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I'm not alone then, thats good!
I know! These tests are driving us crazy. When I was preggo with ds 14 years ago I only tested once lol.

I've been testing everyday to see the lines getting darker and they're as dark as the control line now... so I know my levels are rising :)
Thing is that isn't what that means. Each test is totally independent from every other test. They can't be compared at all. So by constant testing you're not solving any question, other than the reassurance you still get a positive result.

Sadly only time will tell what is going to happen we have to trust in our body to do the right thing

(Though I am intrigued cos you are 2 day behind me but several days after my due date :D Me thinks this isn't much of a science :haha: )

tbh I think I'm doing it for my own sanity more than anything else :dohh:

(Though I am intrigued cos you are 2 day behind me but several days after my due date :D Me thinks this isn't much of a science :haha: )

Sorry for being dumb but I don't understand what you mean? LOL

At no point did I say I wasn't testing every so often :blush:

you're 5+1 and I'm 5+3 but your due date (April 15th) is totally different to mine (April 9th)

Surely it should be 2 days different and not 6 at this stage :shrug:

Any one experiencing upper thigh cramps?

Hi, I have gotten some muscle tightening in my one quad when I walk my dog in the mornings, was a little worried about low potassium levels and since I don't care for bananas all that much, I've been taking one supplement a week and it's helped!

Something that start yesterday and is still going on today that's different, is a fluttering sensation low in my abdomen, a muscle flutter like when your eye twitches. It's definitely not gas b.c it's very superficial. I guess it's the uterus changing for the pregnancy? :shrug:

Hi Glad you said that - I got worried last night I had this flutter or twinge low low down and then the cramps and soreness subsided. Must be the body changing like you say.

you're 5+1 and I'm 5+3 but your due date (April 15th) is totally different to mine (April 9th)

Ahhh I see! well I think it helps with the sanity part for some strafe psychological reason :shrug:

I wonder how that is that you're due so much earlier ?? I worked mine out on line and in a book and the doc did it too... odd :-/

Ahhh I see! well I think it helps with the sanity part for some strafe psychological reason :shrug:

I wonder how that is that you're due so much earlier ?? I worked mine out on line and in a book and the doc did it too... odd :-/

It may be cycle length differences ladies. Do you both have a 28 day cycle? And your lmp may different and you could have Ov at different times.

I've had a pain down on the right hand side today. I'm hoping it's just trapped wind as I haven't farted all day (sorry lol)... but it worries me.
My DF had me helping him to carry reptile tanks earlier and im worried I might've done some damage :(

I wasn't asked about my cycle as I don't know what it is - I came off cerazette, 6+1 before first bleed, the a cycle of 25 days (used to be 31 before the pill) then the next cycle I got my positive - so she may have gone on the previous month 25 days :)

I wasn't asked about my cycle as I don't know what it is - I came off cerazette, 6+1 before first bleed, the a cycle of 25 days (used to be 31 before the pill) then the next cycle I got my positive - so she may have gone on the previous month 25 days :)

You didn't have a period when you came off it? I mean what was the first day of your last period?

I came of cerazette on the 28th April waited 7 weeks for af got a 24 day cycle and ov'd on day 14. Next cycle I ov'd on day 16 and I know my lp is 13 days so I worked my date out on a 28 day cycle as it would havwe been. I got preggo that second month. x

I came of cerazette on the 28th April waited 7 weeks for af got a 24 day cycle and ov'd on day 14. Next cycle I ov'd on day 16 and I know my lp is 13 days so I worked my date out on a 28 day cycle as it would havwe been. I got preggo that second month. x

That could be the difference since your cycle isn't actually 28 days. If you Ov on cd 16 and your lp is 13 it would have had a 29 day cycle. My cycles varied from 25 to 29 days but my average is 28. But the awesome news is your both preggo!! :happydance: And the bit of difference in your cycles could vary your due dates. Just my thoughts. I could be wrong

You didn't have a period when you came off it? I mean what was the first day of your last period?
Yes I had the first period 6weeks 1day after the last pill. Then the next cycle was 25 days (which totally threw me as I used to be 31) then the next cycle I got my positive. I have no idea when I O'd (I have an idea but not sure) and I have absolutely no idea what my LP is :haha:

The advice from my Dr was shag, lots, whenever you fancy and see what happens. It seems I'm pretty fertile :haha:

My LMP is July 7th :)

Wow so many posts to catch up on!
Jeffsar, sorry to hear about your scan, i hope everything turns out for the best :hugs:

Reedsgirl - maybe twins?! wow how exciting :)

Hope everyone is well :flower:

I haven't been sick yet, but am SO exhausted, boobs are pretty tender, crampy stretchy feeling in my uterus and i literally CANNOT stop farting!! How embarrassing :blush:

I have never heard of having HCG injections while pregnant... but again they think my mc's were due to progestrone so I am on Prometrium 100mg 1x a day

Seems like its normal practice to have progesterone tests following MC- I was tested for everything BUT progesterone deficiency!:wacko: and no cause was found for my 3 mc's- just 'bad luck'! But they think the HCG injections may help?! When I asked about progesterone my FS just shrugged and said the HCG would address that issue too! We'll see I guess!

Thanks Gemie- when I had my first son 21 years ago (I must sound like a granny now!!:haha:) I only did one test and it was about a week after AF was due and it looked like some kind of chemistry set! But there was none of this worry about chemical pregnancies and the stuff we have now!

Thanks Gemie- when I had my first son 21 years ago (I must sound like a granny now!!:haha:) I only did one test and it was about a week after AF was due and it looked like some kind of chemistry set! But there was none of this worry about chemical pregnancies and the stuff we have now!

:rofl:

well 14 years ago I still got a clearblue and it was a poas one so they came a long quite well for the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->