***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Yeh it does Hun, we have booked private scan for sept 11th, so hopefully get to see the lil peanut then!!

Have you got your scan date thru already then? We have to wait till a week before, then they give you you're date!!

Has anyone else thought about changing cleaning supplies? LOL I am trying to get out of housework til I get more "baby safe" ones.

moomoo yep got my scan date earlier this week! GP refers ladies to have one around 11-12 weeks in this area. Quite nice having notice but does seem like a long wait lol!

Sandi, sounds like you're avoiding the cleaning to me, lol ;), I haven't switched anything, just don't put my hands near mouth before washing them, or wear rubber gloves! :) xx

Hi everyone :wave:
I'm due on the 24th of April. First scan is booked for the 2nd of September.
Also had hcg checked yesterday - NHS dipstick showed as negative, so the doc did another (still negative) and ultimately didn't really believe me that I was pregnant but he finally agreed to a blood test. Boy, was that an uncomfortable wait until the results came through (16.6)! Now the doctor has test-envy :haha: and I get to have another blood test on Monday. :happydance:

moomoo yep got my scan date earlier this week! GP refers ladies to have one around 11-12 weeks in this area. Quite nice having notice but does seem like a long wait lol!

Sandi, sounds like you're avoiding the cleaning to me, lol ;), I haven't switched anything, just don't put my hands near mouth before washing them, or wear rubber gloves! :) xx

Caro you busted me!! LOL

i think i've been reading this board too much because i couldn't stop thinking about if i lost this baby again. grrrrr! i'm so not worried, i'm worried and it's bugging me. trying very hard to just let it all go again, God give me the strength.

wednesday can't come soon enough.

Dana, for what it's worth, I love it that your bfp is blue! I've only ever seen pink ones...

how is everyone feeling?

i feel great but starting to get a little worried now i took a ic and got a faint line but it said pregnant on my digi and i got a line on my frer even though it was a little faint.

i have been reading that a ladie had a evap on a frer which looked a bit like mine and also i only got 1-2 weeks on my digi.

i need some reassurrance now i have told my close family that i'm expecting i hope i havent spoken too early :cry:

Laura....Can u go for a beta? It is the best way to see. I was getting a faint line 9DPO and went for a beta at 10 dpo and it was 13. Those darn tests can mess with your head.

HI Sandy.....I see u posted a belly pic. LOVE IT, the twins look great. LOL

Can you put me down for april 23 please hun HI everyone:hugs:I DID IT :wohoo::happydance:

RUSKIEGIRL- See I told you your chart looked great... yeah

AFM- ok all don't freak just got back from hospital because it burned when I peed... well everything is good hb is 180 today.. I am measuring 6 weeks so a few days behind but not to worried as I know that it is very hard to date this early and she had trouble because my uterus was tilted weird took her almost 10 min to find the baby.. but I am excited about the hb as with my mc never got over 117.... and we saw it a week earlier this time as my other post on tuesday.... so YEAH

I knew it was looking good i just did not want to get to excited with how long i spent trying and all the losses i dont want to be heartbroken again :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->