***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Awesome !!! Although im hoping the baby sticks and is born on april 19th cause thats my youngest daughters birthday hehe thought that would be really neat :thumbup:

:hi: morning girls xx

congratulations to all the new April Sweet Peas !!

we will be into May due dates before we know it

:hi: morning girls xx

congratulations to all the new April Sweet Peas !!

we will be into May due dates before we know it

i cant believe were neally at the end of aprill babies it has gone so quickly this month!

congratulations to all the new :bfp: how is everyone today? am feeling brilliant, but yet still got no symptoms hmmmm? xx

will prob get to tell us boy or girl next lol ...........

I'm sure you can get these already!!!!? I swear people were dioing them last time I was here!!

really?! maybe they will do some that tell you who the father is?! (If my DH reads this - I'M ONLY JOKING!) :haha:

btw, you can get one here..

https://www.intelligender.com/intelligender-gender-prediction-test.html

there not available in the UK :hissy:

:rofl:

Sore boobies and hunger - though that might just be cos im greedy haha!

I have my list of dos and donts at work and I can't do much at all woooopwooop!!

Sore boobies and hunger - though that might just be cos im greedy haha!

I have my list of dos and donts at work and I can't do much at all woooopwooop!!

my symptoms arnt to bad this morning, im trying to make arrangements with my work too :winkwink:

Cramping is almost completely gone this morning, was a bit worried by it but am trying not to be too paranoid! Haven't had much in the way of other symptoms yet. I've been told by my doctor to stop cycling until I hit 12 weeks and am beginning to miss it now, taking long walks instead.

I still dont have many symptoms, mainly bloated but thats all.

When were you ladies thinking of telling your employers and what jobs do you do? I work in care which involves manual handling (adults) and pushing wheelchairs, im a bit worried as already it is leaving me exhaused but i feel its still to early to tell?

:shrug:

Hullo All,

Found out a rough due date two days ago. April 14th. :) Day before fiancee's birthday. how epic! :)

how is everyone feeling?

i feel great but starting to get a little worried now i took a ic and got a faint line but it said pregnant on my digi and i got a line on my frer even though it was a little faint.

i have been reading that a ladie had a evap on a frer which looked a bit like mine and also i only got 1-2 weeks on my digi.

i need some reassurrance now i have told my close family that i'm expecting i hope i havent spoken too early :cry:

For what it's worth... I only just got my 2-3 on my digi on Friday when I was 5 weeks along.
Those indicators are not that great. But if you're worried go to see your doc. :hugs:

Hiya

Is anyone exercising ? If so is it benefitting in anyway?
At the moment I am too scared but maybe i should be?

I'm still exercising A43. Nothing too strenuous, and I'm not puffng and panting, but I want to stay reasonable fit this pregnancy! Last time I put on nearly 3 stone, and I've only just managed to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight!!

I think there are some exercises you should avoid - sit ups I think? I've got a few pregnancy workout DVD's, they're all good. Swimming is great too... And hey, look at Paula Radcliffe! She's doing half marathons at 8 months pergnant!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:I got my 3+ today on my last CBD!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I had said I was going to waqit til tomorrow, but getting impatient - time's dragging! And as I still don't really have any symptoms I was getting desperate for some reassurance! Well, it's put my mind at rest for at least the next couple of days! :haha:

Hiya

Is anyone exercising ? If so is it benefitting in anyway?
At the moment I am too scared but maybe i should be?

My doctor was very insistent that I keep active and said there was great deal of benefit to be had. However, he did say I had to cut out any strenuous exercise I was doing to begin with and stick with things like walking and swimming.

I've been told by my doctor to stop cycling until I hit 12 weeks and am beginning to miss it now, taking long walks instead.
Were you told why to stop? I was told it was ok as long as I didn't do more than I was used to/that I did before my BFP.

I had some spotting last night and tonight but it seems to (hopefully) be easing off now. Wish my scan was sooner. I still have over a week to wait.

When were you ladies thinking of telling your employers and what jobs do you do? I work in care which involves manual handling (adults) and pushing wheelchairs, im a bit worried as already it is leaving me exhaused but i feel its still to early to tell?

I had to tell mine at only 4 weeks as I started spotting pretty much the day after I found out so had hospital appointments for bloods to check my hcg levels and that sort of thing.
Also it's nice that she and my team leader are aware because I work on a call centre, being shouted at by rude and nasty people for 8 hrs a day. Sometimes I need to get out and take a break, y'know? And I get extra pee breaks now too!

Exercise is something I was wondering about too, from looking on line it seemed to say cardio work was okay but keep an eye on your heart rate drink lots of water and don't get too over heated. Weights, half your usual weight but double the reps and no floor exercises like sit ups.

I don't know what to believe though as it get confusing when you get your info online, as different web sites can contradict each other. I am seeing my doctor for the first time tomorrow so it's something I'll be asking about then.

I know the sauna and steam room are out though which is a shame as the idea of finishing off in there it what gets me to the gym half the time!

I had to tell mine at only 4 weeks as I started spotting pretty much the day after I found out so had hospital appointments for bloods to check my hcg levels and that sort of thing.
Also it's nice that she and my team leader are aware because I work on a call centre, being shouted at by rude and nasty people for 8 hrs a day. Sometimes I need to get out and take a break, y'know? And I get extra pee breaks now too!

i also work in a call center, they didn't say i get these extra brakes but i sure take em! seems that all ppl seem to do to ppl answering phones is yell and scream and generally be mean. why is that?

in other news i'm really starting to not be my calm self as all but my bbs hurting symptom has gone away :(
seriously. wednesday can NOT come soon enough. maybe i'll call my doc and get another one on monday just to calm my nerves.

Today must worry day!! I have been that way all morning just cause my bbs barely hurt!! ugh they havent been hurting and since I have 3 that seems to be normal since they already have milk ducts and such. I am so ready for these first 12 weeks so I can feel like I am safe. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->