***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

When were you ladies thinking of telling your employers and what jobs do you do? I work in care which involves manual handling (adults) and pushing wheelchairs, im a bit worried as already it is leaving me exhaused but i feel its still to early to tell?

:shrug:

I had to tell mine at only 4 weeks as I started spotting pretty much the day after I found out so had hospital appointments for bloods to check my hcg levels and that sort of thing.
Also it's nice that she and my team leader are aware because I work on a call centre, being shouted at by rude and nasty people for 8 hrs a day. Sometimes I need to get out and take a break, y'know? And I get extra pee breaks now too!

i also work in a call center, they didn't say i get these extra brakes but i sure take em! seems that all ppl seem to do to ppl answering phones is yell and scream and generally be mean. why is that?

in other news i'm really starting to not be my calm self as all but my bbs hurting symptom has gone away :(
seriously. wednesday can NOT come soon enough. maybe i'll call my doc and get another one on monday just to calm my nerves.

Dont you just wish you could tell people on the phone? "Yes Mr Angry Customer, I'm sure you are unhappy about such and such. But you're not the pregnant one being shouted at by an ignoramus for pretty much no reason at all lalala!"

Hun, wait til you take off your bra tonight. Bet the sore bbs comes back then! I always find that mine are fine until late afternoon/early evening, but its just my nipples. I only get sore bbs when the bra's off!

Oh! Also, I think my marternal instincts are kicking in, but they're a bit backwards!
I went into a pet shop and me and DF have been looking at their lizards as we already have two. There's this tiny beareded dragon there who's sooooo skinny and never eats and honestly doesn't look like it'll live to see September.
So I got upset and made them sell it to me so I could mother it back to health. :dohh:
Oh but he's soooooooooo cute though!! We've named him Titch :lol:

Cottleston-that is so very sweet of you. You are going to be a wonderful mother! Hope the little guy fattens up.

I'm in the worry club too this morning. I had not spotted for a few days then bam lastnight it came back. I have no cramps but this is how my last m/c started out. My hcg levels are rising and looking good which I never had but am still worried. My doc keeps telling me that spotting in early pregnancy is normal but in my case it wasn't.

I have not told my employeer yet. I'm sure nothing would change, she'd still want me to carry her, sit on my belly, and follow me to the bathroom. If you are wondering I am a SAHM so my daughter is my employeer :)

What I am heard about the whole excersising is that if you did not before being pregnant then you shouldn't start. But if you were really active before then you should be fine unless you have any complications. Walking is a great way yo stay in shape while pregnant.

Hope you ladies have a fab day!

When were you ladies thinking of telling your employers and what jobs do you do? I work in care which involves manual handling (adults) and pushing wheelchairs, im a bit worried as already it is leaving me exhaused but i feel its still to early to tell?

I had to tell mine at only 4 weeks as I started spotting pretty much the day after I found out so had hospital appointments for bloods to check my hcg levels and that sort of thing.
Also it's nice that she and my team leader are aware because I work on a call centre, being shouted at by rude and nasty people for 8 hrs a day. Sometimes I need to get out and take a break, y'know? And I get extra pee breaks now too!

i also work in a call center, they didn't say i get these extra brakes but i sure take em! seems that all ppl seem to do to ppl answering phones is yell and scream and generally be mean. why is that?

in other news i'm really starting to not be my calm self as all but my bbs hurting symptom has gone away :(
seriously. wednesday can NOT come soon enough. maybe i'll call my doc and get another one on monday just to calm my nerves.

Dont you just wish you could tell people on the phone? "Yes Mr Angry Customer, I'm sure you are unhappy about such and such. But you're not the pregnant one being shouted at by an ignoramus for pretty much no reason at all lalala!"

Hun, wait til you take off your bra tonight. Bet the sore bbs comes back then! I always find that mine are fine until late afternoon/early evening, but its just my nipples. I only get sore bbs when the bra's off!

i'm at a call center for blue cross blue shield medicare advantage insurance plans, so i get to screamed at by gma and gpa and the mentally and physically ill all day, most of the time for something i personally have never done. it's not the best job to do while pregnant and i'm looking forward to my 1 year coming up soon so i can find a different dept and get the heck off the phones.

my bbs were the only thing that DID hurt. i must remember, i am not in control. there's nothing i can do besides wait. motherhood is all about patience and i think that's why we have to go thru this, to learn the patience and humility we'll need in years to come.

Thanks ladies, seems like you get a hard time in your jobs not the kind of stress you need in pregnancy. At least i love my job its hard work but great fun, i think i will tell them once i've had my early scan so they can give me eaiser duties!

I went shopping today and DH caught me browsing at the baby stuff in TK Maxx- he he, i feel so broody today-roll on the next 8 months till our little bundles of joy arrive!

Still nothing going on with me - i really dont like it.. i would like some reassurance

I am struggling to sleep though & this is the one thing doing my head in. 3.15am this morning i managed to nod off & am not feeling really tired again & my eyes are stinging.. I cant go to sleep though as il have this problem again tonight.

Got my doctors appointment on Tues im really hoping they are going to give me a early scan.. I am sooo worried that my 8 +itves were all wrong & the scan shows nothing in there...

anyone who's taking a baby asprin, how many mg are you taking?

Hello everyone! Please add me. Got my BFP this morning which gives an EDD of 26th April. Fingers crossed I get there, it's such early days!

Yay were you already here? I've not read back the 177 pages! lol I guess I should get me a ticker again...

:cry:Well i just had this feeling everything was going to be okay this time around i was very nervous to even post in this section fo the forums at all looks like my lingering suspition is correct im bleeding bright red blood and my bbt dropped big time this morning looks like another chemical for me Have a great 9 months ladies

hi ladies, hows everyone today?

congrats to the new bfp's it so good to see so many new faces! I will add you all to the list and change the dates for a few people when lo's are in bed.

So sorry to hear that Ruskiegirl :-(

Ive been to my moms for sunday lunch today yummm. Even better when you dont cook it yourself.

Still dont have any symptoms they all seemed to dissapear about a week ago which is worrying me.

On the plus side im 7 weeks today yay xx

:cry:Well i just had this feeling everything was going to be okay this time around i was very nervous to even post in this section fo the forums at all looks like my lingering suspition is correct im bleeding bright red blood and my bbt dropped big time this morning looks like another chemical for me Have a great 9 months ladies

I am so so sorry Ruskiegirl I am thinking of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->