***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

:cry:Well i just had this feeling everything was going to be okay this time around i was very nervous to even post in this section fo the forums at all looks like my lingering suspition is correct im bleeding bright red blood and my bbt dropped big time this morning looks like another chemical for me Have a great 9 months ladies

:hugs: I'm so sorry.

Welcome to all the new ladies!!

Some of you were talking about exercising. I am sticking with walking, swimming and prenatal yoga. One of my friends who just had a baby gave me a prenatal yoga dvd that you can use all three trimesters. I really like it and it's very relaxing to do at night. Helps me calm down and get to sleep. I highly suggest swimming. Even just floating in a pool for a bit.

I've been told by my doctor to stop cycling until I hit 12 weeks and am beginning to miss it now, taking long walks instead.
Were you told why to stop? I was told it was ok as long as I didn't do more than I was used to/that I did before my BFP.

I had some spotting last night and tonight but it seems to (hopefully) be easing off now. Wish my scan was sooner. I still have over a week to wait.

It might be because I've recently moved from a very flat area to a hilly area so although I'm used to cycling quite a distance on the flat I'm not used to long steep hills. It was after I told the doctor where I'd moved from that he said to stick to walking for now.

hey girls- just took a test last week and found out im pregnant- so excited but very anxious as had a m/s at 8 weeks last time ;0(

Hi Mrs-c - Congratulations
ive just joined today as well- due 16th April with my 1st! p.s how do you get the threads on your page?:flower:

Hello! Hope you don't mind me joining up :)

I just got my BFP yesterday and my EDD (based on Ov) is April 22nd! So excited, this will be our first :D

GL everyone and nice to 'meet' you all :)

- Dinah

Hi Mrs-c - Congratulations
ive just joined today as well- due 16th April with my 1st! p.s how do you get the threads on your page?:flower:

Thanks!

Do you mean in my signature? If you click them, they'll take you to the site. I think that's how they all work anyway! You just enter the information and pick the 'ticker' you want and copy the link into your signaure on your user cp.

welcome all you newbs! wish everyone a healthy, happy and "sticky" 9 mos

Congrats to all the new BFPs :)

Vonnie-there are quite a few of us on here that have had m/cs so we know what you are going through, it is hard.

Here is hoping we have sticky ones!

:dust:

Grrrrrrr, DF told me earlier that his parents were coming over and might need somewhere to stay tonight. So I rushed home, cleaned EVERYTHING and now I'm aching, crampy, exhausted and feel really emotional....... and it turns out he made it up to get us to go home so he could have a poo!!! Why on earth couldn't he tell me that on the way home instead of waiting for me to panic and go into housework overdrive when he KNOWS I could do myself an injury rushing around like that?!

Grrrrrrr, DF told me earlier that his parents were coming over and might need somewhere to stay tonight. So I rushed home, cleaned EVERYTHING and now I'm aching, crampy, exhausted and feel really emotional....... and it turns out he made it up to get us to go home so he could have a poo!!! Why on earth couldn't he tell me that on the way home instead of waiting for me to panic and go into housework overdrive when he KNOWS I could do myself an injury rushing around like that?!

:rofl: Oh, I SO can't have my DH read this... :rofl:

About the work question, I was going to wait until I'd had my first scan, but I have two appointments tomorrow - 8.50am at my GP and 4pm at the early pregnancy unit for a second hcg. I don't want to lie to my boss, although I know he's going to be worried about me getting on a long flight on Thursday. Personally, if the hcg comes back normal, I don't have a problem with flying at all and at the moment I feel the pregnancy is progressing so I think the numbers will be ok (fxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfx!).

Hi ladies can I join you I got my BFP on Friday but was waiting to confirm it on a digi which I did this morning - I am due on 22nd April 2010 very exciting. xx

right list updated

poppymist ive put you down for 25th for now just let me know when you know and ill change it

xx

Hello! Hope you don't mind me joining up :)

I just got my BFP yesterday and my EDD (based on Ov) is April 22nd! So excited, this will be our first :D

GL everyone and nice to 'meet' you all :)

- Dinah

Welcome Dinah!! H&H 9 months sweetie!!

Ruskiegirl, so so sorry sweetie, can't imagine how you must feel :cry:

Congrats to all the new ladies who've joined us! Can't believe how close we are getting to the end of the April edd's now! :) xx

congratulations to all the new :bfp:

my scan is on thursday and im getting nervous!!

Welcome to all the new BFPs!!! Happy and healthy 9 mos to you all.

Ruskiegirl, I am so very sorry for your loss :hugs:

Boobs continue to be sore and am noticing bouts of naseau now. Don't feel the need to throw up, but stomach feels very acidy and like I need a tums or other antacid. Also peeing a lot!

Anyone else have a sore outer stomach? The muscles outside my stomach from my breastbone to my belly button feel bruised! That's a new one for me.

Brown sludgy spotting continues but hasn't changed since ultrasound so I'm feeling okay. Funny that I'm pregnant and still wearing pads!

Bought my first pair of maternity jeans at Kohl's and also got a new bra. Really need to go to a maternity shop I think for a proper one, but for now this should do.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"