***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

anyone who's taking a baby asprin, how many mg are you taking?

81mg low dose chewable

That's also what I take!!:)

Does anyone else have itchy nipples instead of sore bbs?

thanks ladies! i'm taking it because my cousin sd on my mom's side clotting seems to be a problem. tho i haven't had an issues in the past, i'm not beyond doing whatever the heck i need to do to get this baby full term.

why are you two taking it?

I have a history of early mcs. So my dr recomended it after my last one and so it seems to be helping. :)

If you are not already using this, you might need to switch to a fragrant free, dye free laundry detergent.

I am not thinking that is the problem. My bbs are a DD and I think instead of hurting this time they are itching. Not bad just here and there. I am trying hard not to fret cause my bbs do not hurt much. I am preogestrone so I thought they would really hurt me???:shrug:

I have a history of early mcs. So my dr recomended it after my last one and so it seems to be helping. :)

so far so good on this end too. i suppose the thinner the blood, less likely for clots and more blood can get to the baby. hopfully it works for the both of us. i never made it past 5 wks last time tho didn't miscarry til 8.5 according to my period anyway. i tend to not trust symptoms just because the body can think you're still preggy even tho baby is no longer "alive".

counting down to wednesday to make sure the hcg levels are still on their way up. toes, fingers and legs crossed!

UGH Dana don't freak me out like that!! I am sure we will both be fine this time. I am praying hard. :)

I am on asprin because of recurrent mc as well.

AFM- so morning sickness decided to hit full force at 8:15pm.... actually feel better since the vomiting not as nauseous

no he is not here... his grandmother had a stroke and he has been at her therapy for a couple days...

thanks she is doing pretty good actually just don't want to put any more stress on him and I am not stressed this time really and my grandma knows and I have you ladies to talk to

sorry! didn't mean to frighten you, just never know. things are so touch and go the first trimester.

I wish there was a quick and easy way to know that everything is still okay. My US next week is taking forever.
The cramping in my abd is still coming and going and almost seems a little more intense at times, but only when up walking and moving around a lot.
I had a dream today on my nap, while I was resting up for my night shift. The dream was that I used a digital test and it read Pregnant 1-2 weeks. I was so distraught because I am over 7 weeks now.
I think a week from now I'll feel better. Worst part is I'd rather Dh not be in the room in case something is wrong so I can tell him, and him not find out that way. But he'll never go for it.
Fingers crossed for us all. Eight weeks the end of the week.WOOHOO

I had itchy nipples throughout my first pregnancy. Made worse by certain clothing/bras which I tried to avoid. Eventually I fixed the problem by getting boots nipple cream which worked a treat.

I had itchy boobs from about 5dpo they arnt to bad now

Feel very very sickly today :sick:

Hi, I cant keep up with this thread ha! i dont come on for a day or two and theres soo many new people...
Congrats to all the new bfps!!

Iv got my first docs app today, im worried he's going to think im going to early but iv been having lots of cramping and yesterday i was doubled over in pain and couldnt even walk :( i remember having a couple of these painful episodes early on in the last pregnancy which i m/c at 11 weeks so not sure this ones going to stick around either!
I just hope i get some sort of investigation this time, i really dont want to get to 11 weeks again thinking that its all ok when its not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->