***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Is anyone having like mild twinges around ovary/groin area?
Had me worried silly it has :(

Yep, me too! Worrying as I haven't had my usual sickness either!! Trying to refrain from buying more tests!! :blush:

I'm just driving myself crazy I am :-/

I'm googling it and getting worried.. what a fool lol! I think i'll raise it with my mw on Thursday.
I have done about 20 hpts :blush: I'm addicted and it's time I stopped b/c it's not proving anything other than I'm preggo which I already know :haha:

Is anyone having like mild twinges around ovary/groin area?
Had me worried silly it has :(

Yep, me too! Worrying as I haven't had my usual sickness either!! Trying to refrain from buying more tests!! :blush:

I'm just driving myself crazy I am :-/

I'm googling it and getting worried.. what a fool lol! I think i'll raise it with my mw on Thursday.
I have done about 20 hpts :blush: I'm addicted and it's time I stopped b/c it's not proving anything other than I'm preggo which I already know :haha:

step away from google! :haha:
I have promised myself I will only go near google to look for pram stockists!!! (keeping my fingers and everything else crossed anyway!)

really shouldve enjoyed the symptom free weekend because they are back with avengence today. (not that i'm complaining, really)
to add to that i have an awful head cold, haven't had one in at least a couple years. 3 hrs of sleep to boot. uuuuuuugh. early night for me!

i've not any really symptoms either just achy boobs and i cant wait to take my bra off.

i do keep having the odd ping of nausea but nothing too bad.

this is what makes me think i'm having another girl as i was like this with DD

i've not any really symptoms either just achy boobs and i cant wait to take my bra off.

i do keep having the odd ping of nausea but nothing too bad.

this is what makes me think i'm having another girl as i was like this with DD

if these are the symptoms for a girl, i'm excited!!

don't get me wrong, i'll take a boy but my gma passed away in oct and we're all set to name the girl after her. would be like having a little part of her with us again

so got a call from the dr and my antibody test is positive... I am RH-... so they have to run more bloods and see where we go from here... I don't know what they do for babies born with RH sensitivity anymore.... I know in the olden days they had to completely drain the baby of blood at birth and transfuse all new blood into the baby..

Cami. WOw I think they give you shots now while you are pregnant. I am not sure. WHen will you get more info on it?

my gran passed in june as well and if i have a girl i'm going to give her my cgrans middle name as her middle name for my dad.

so if i have a girl she will be called Dolly Constance and a boy Albert Percy William

cami- I don't think they do that anymore- it's probably just a shot.
Drspock has something about it. I'm thinking of you Cami.

so got a call from the dr and my antibody test is positive... I am RH-... so they have to run more bloods and see where we go from here... I don't know what they do for babies born with RH sensitivity anymore.... I know in the olden days they had to completely drain the baby of blood at birth and transfuse all new blood into the baby..

it's not a big deal, just a couple extra shots and something extra in your iv.

laura, if we have a girl it'll be abbygael leeann marie. she'll be named after my gma, sister and mom.

At the moment we are having

Sabrina iris Alexandra

And

Leo Sebastian

i love old fashioned names as you can tell from my DD who is named after my nan.

oh! boy will be named after nick's dad's middle name and his cousins middle name who passed away and my uncle who passed away when he was 18.

logan james myron (this one isn't set in stone)

**edit** yeah, that one was just ruled out, lol

maybe logan james louis after my gpa? who knows

lovely names ladies.

OUr boy name is Gunner Elijah

Girl name is Mazie Grace although I also love the name Lillie Grey but my dh cousin just had a baby and she named her Lily

Congratulations Lou25 and Casey!

Cottleston, I also have 8 days until my early scan! It does stink, this constant waiting game, waiting to OV, waiting to test, waiting for confirmation, waiting for the 12wk milestone.....:wacko:

Time is definitely dragging....

Gemme, I was getting the twinges/flutters too, totally normal, it's just the uterus changing for the baby. I haven't had many symptoms either, so I know about the worrying game.

Cami, is this your first PG? If so, you won't need to do anything, it's the second PG that you'll need the shots.

Those are some lovely names. If I have a girl, Evelynn, Evie for short. Still thinking about boy names.

DF gets to name the girl- Serenity Rose
I get to name the boy- but he's gona be a II, so we're switching up the middle name- Ryan Dean (after his dad's middle name).
However, if we have twins and they are boy and a girl we're going with Phillip and Lilian because of the Rugrats.
And everytime I say that all i can think of is when they argued "NO PHILLIP" "YES LILIAN!"

dietrad-- thank you!

Also i've been getting twinges too. More like cramping slightly. But very different from AF cramping.

Don't think there is anything to worry about. My friend who just gave birth said she had cramping in the first trimester. Probably just the uterus gearing up for the great expansion. :)

Hi Cami, I'm also Rh-, I have A- blood and DH has A+. If our child has A+ blood then at birth when the blood mixes it could cause excessive bleeding for me and could also harm future A+ children. If the kiddos are all A- then of course no worries. When I had my previous miscarriages I had to get a shot, this prevented me from making the antibodies in case the babies I was carrying were A+ (likely since I think 80% of population has + blood, we're in the minority with our -). With this pregnancy if all goes well I think I get a shot in the 2nd trimester, and then one closer to delivery. Immediately after birth they'll check the babies blood type and if positive give me another dose. If negative no further treatment needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->