***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

so got a call from the dr and my antibody test is positive... I am RH-... so they have to run more bloods and see where we go from here... I don't know what they do for babies born with RH sensitivity anymore.... I know in the olden days they had to completely drain the baby of blood at birth and transfuse all new blood into the baby..

all they do is give you Rhogam. You'll need to have it after the baby is born. This alone could be the reason you've miscarried before. You're body looks at it like it is a foreigner and attacks it. Taking one shot will fix the problem completely. not a problem at all.
They generally give a shot in the second trimester and one after you have the baby. Therefore when you get pregnant again no matter what the babies blood type is you have been given the proper medication. Even for the women we would get on our floor that would miscarry they would get a shot of Rhogam prior to discharge. If you get pregnant again after this one, you will have to get the same thing again. Once they have tested you as -ve blood type it doesn't matter the babies blood type or the father's blood type. Better safe than sorry. good luck

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie on here so thought I would introduce myself.

I got my :bfp: last week and am now 5+3. This is my 3rd pregnancy I have 2 beautful girls Erins who is 6 and Anna who is 2 today . Think my due date is around april 16th.

Looking forward to sharing our pregnancy stories will all you april ladies :happydance:

Nicola x

Well, I just found out today that I am expecting. Nothing has been medically confirmed. Just an HPT this morning.

Going to the DRs tomorrow for bloodwork to make sure everything is healthy and normal.

So i'm still very cautious but I was recommended to say hello. :) I may just lurk for a while since I am just very very newly pregnant.

Due date would be Aug 24th.

Waaaaaah so glad your here babes so nice to see another lttc girl, your bloodwork is going to be absolutely find your here for the long haul you are,

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie on here so thought I would introduce myself.

I got my :bfp: last week and am now 5+3. This is my 3rd pregnancy I have 2 beautful girls Erins who is 6 and Anna who is 2 today . Think my due date is around april 16th.

Looking forward to sharing our pregnancy stories will all you april ladies :happydance:

Nicola x

Hey babes
Welcome to Bnb :wave: congratulations and happy birthday to Anna xxx

We have had our names since starting to ttc years ago i thought id change my mind by now but still think we are going for Bella for girl Ethan for boy. Boys names are hard though.

Hi Nicola xx

ughhhhh i'm losing brown blood :( waiting for mw to blag me a scan, i hear its very common, but i'm panickinbg like nobodys business :cry:

Helen try not to worry too much as long as its brown its old blood! I had this when af was due and a few days ago for half a day and then it stopped and nothing since! Try not to worry yourself though but hope you get a scan xx

so sorry hun im forgetfull and ditzy anyway and being pregnant just makes me 10 x worse lol. If ive missed anyone else just let me know lol xxx

hi i joined a couple of weeks ago but dont seem to be on the list EDD 15TH X

Hello ladies. Sorry i've not been on. It's just with not knowing what's going on i'd rather leave it. However should get my blood results Friday and can go from there xxx

My appointment with my GP was rubbish today all i got was a congratulations & book in with the MW she did not even ask when my last AF was & work out how far gone i am

Said no to early scan, told me to tell all my worries & concerns to the midwife & that was it

Booked in with the midwife 7th Sept (earliest i could be seen) & i have phoned up & booked a private scan for tomorrow at 3pm

Still feeling fine & nothing going on.

Blimey!
Its taken me an hour to skim through all the posts since i've last been on. . . so many new people! I'm so so so tired, been getting really hot in the night and waking up feeling really bloated and needing to pee and then its hardly anything and i still feel like an absolute whale. Had to go buy a new dress for work as my pencil dress wouldnt zip up. And i feel sick all the time without actually being sick. yeurgh!!
My doctor was rubbish too, still i'm moving soon and the doctors is like 30 secs away from my house so i hope they actually care at the new place. My doc didn't retest me either, just believed what i said and i was in there for about a minute, rubbish!
Still very cautious untill 12 weeks, i m/c last time bang on the 12 weeks mark so just wishing the days would pass so i can relax and enjoy feeling rubbish!!
Abz xx

The doctor's here generally are rubbish about pregnancy. The tests are so reliable they don't normally test again now. They wash their hands of us, we're the MWs department now, assuming we get that far. :(

That said I'm going to book in to see my GP as I've been suffering with exhaustion for yonks now and had slight anaemia. I want them to do bloods and check how my iron levels are now.

I too am the size of a whale. Sooooo bloated. Various work trousers that are normally massive at the waist are now snug. I didn't even try my pencil skirt. I'm also feeling thirsty and drinking quite a lot and though peeing frequently not really peeing much at all. It is all in my tummy.

Now that i've taken a second pee test and it's positive. I've been thinking about baby names more.

We have the boy names already laid out. First son is going to be Silas Alan.

Girls we've been flip flopping on and we have a lot of choices. I think I've settled for either Ophelia Rosa or Ophelia Isadora. Leaning heavily on the second.

New to the post! Due date 15 April. Success through IUI! Miscarried my last baby so trying to relax and enjoy, but remain cautiously happy!

welcome psalms. :) Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby! :D

Today, I am freezing my arse off. I feel like it's winter. I am so bloody cold. I had this with my son, I remember :( Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Today, I am freezing my arse off. I feel like it's winter. I am so bloody cold. I had this with my son, I remember :( Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I've been feeling like this too! Even yesterday when it was reasonably warm.

Glad I'm not the noly one! Well, not glad for you - it sucks huh? Off to Spain though at the end of the week, soooooooo excited!! :D

is benedryl safe to take? i took 1 last night in hopes i took something mild enough just to get some sleep. sure hope it was safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->