***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

New to the post! Due date 15 April. Success through IUI! Miscarried my last baby so trying to relax and enjoy, but remain cautiously happy!

Just wanted to say I love your user name psalm 139 is my absolute favourite <3

Congrats! xx

No symptoms today. Nipples aren't even that tender after being bad for aaaages.
I know I should be making the most of it but I'm a negative Nancy!

I read on some pages it's okay to take Dana but I wouldn't take anything w/out asking the doc as I don't think anyone is really sure.
I've been taking paracetamol and sometimes it works... Thats one thing for me to ask the mw tomorrow... I'd die for a good nights sleep! x

I wsa freezing all last week. Took it as a negative sign before the bfp as last pregnancy I was roasting all the time. But maybe not in the beginning, I don't really remember!

We ahve a girl's name. We chose it when pregnant with Byron as we didn't find out his gender. But we are struggling with boy's names. Thought Theodore sounded ace with our surname untiul I remembered that my nephew (now just born) has that name! :dohh: My brother and sister in law have nicked all the good boys names. We had the name Byron planned for like 7 years or something. Dunno what we'll do if this one is a boy...

is it me or does i seem like a lifetime until the 12 week scan and before you can tell everyone?, i feel like im going to wait an eternity(litterally)

A lifetime.

I'm on hol the next couple of weeks and expect to return to work sick as a dog, assuming it's the same as my last pregnancy. I think some people will start guessing then anyway, but don't know if they'll say anything. I've been trying to work what it taking place in the mean time. I've a big thing in September to get through (that'll be really hard) and another at the end of October but I think I'll be able to be telling people then so at least I can start getting some sympathy for being so ill!

I've got an early scan on thurs morning, mw told me brown blood is ok as long it's not accompanied by cramps and red blood.

Please stick beany :(

No symptoms today. Nipples aren't even that tender after being bad for aaaages.
I know I should be making the most of it but I'm a negative Nancy!

How far along are you? I am exactly the same today and also being a negative Nancy! As well as thinking being cold all the time was a bad sign. Think I would be having a nervous breakdown if it wasn't for this forum :wacko:

Hi everyone, I just had my first midwife appointment today, Im 5+6days,
managed to get a scan booked at the EPAU next thursday when I'll be 7+1. Really really worried right now as I had a silent mc in march, went for 11 week scan and baby didnt have a heartbeat, only measured 8+6, does anyone have any positive stories to put my mind at ease? sooooooo worried :cry:

New to the post! Due date 15 April. Success through IUI! Miscarried my last baby so trying to relax and enjoy, but remain cautiously happy!

I miscarried my last baby too :-( im due april the 14th, its really worrying isn't it, I dont think we will be able to relax untill were past the 12 week stage, good luck, how have you been feeling? xxx

Right, here's some good news:
10dpo: hcg 16.6 & progesterone 53.9
13dpo: hcg 44.8 & progesterone 57.9, womb lining 14.5mm
Shame they decided to shock me and keep me in overnight with suspected ectopic!
I'm out now and well pleased. Hopefully this will tide me over until my early scan on the 2nd of September :)

Hello :wave: btw to all the new ladies!
:hugs: to those who have suffered m/cs and are worried - it sucks that we can't just be happy, doesn't it!?

petitpas-- we seem to have the same due date. :) I'm glad that everything is going good for you.

Cramping crampsville. And wet knickers. But no blood. But ow! Who said they get more pain when sitting about? Been chained to computer all day, only stood up couple of times to go to toilet so maybe that's it... But ow!

I just got my BFP yesterday and today ..my EDD is April 26 :D can I join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->