***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I have poison oak and have since a few days after my bfp. I was told that benedryl and claritin are both safe to take while pegnant. I had to ask about claritin because benedryl makes me hallucinate but if it was the only hing id be ablebto take to sleep id take it

That stinks! You might have to soak in a tub with vinegar to get rid of it faster. I had poison ivy the first time I was PG, used fresh bath towels and sheets every day....man, did I get sick of doing laundry!

oh i now have another symptom come today its my sence of smell its gone into over drive i was sitting in the car and the smell of the heat in hte car was making me gag i had to open all the windows and i was just talking to my friend wh had her little dog and i could smell the dog smell while we were talking her.

omg god help anyone that comes into work tonight has smells horrid cause i will tell them.

oh i now have another symptom come today its my sence of smell its gone into over drive i was sitting in the car and the smell of the heat in hte car was making me gag i had to open all the windows and i was just talking to my friend wh had her little dog and i could smell the dog smell while we were talking her.

omg god help anyone that comes into work tonight has smells horrid cause i will tell them.

My sense of smell has been in over drive too! I could smell my cats the moment I walked in my front door from the Dr's office today. And, i smelled popcorn... don't know why since we don't even have a box of it at the house.

And I swear, I can smell my BO even though i put on deodorant. LOL Also my nose has been having little bleeds every now and then.

Congrats and welcome Oleander!

My super human sense of smell hasn't been super human, it kind of comes and goes, my sister's cooking smelled bad last week but nothing has really made me gag. Not a heck of a lot of symptoms either, just moody today.

Poison oak is like poison ivy but the leaf looks like an oak leaf. That's really the only difference.

Well I NEED sleep! I'm having a terrible time :(

I just went to the chemist but he wouldn't sell me benadryl without me asking a doc so I'm getting my doc to call me back. If it's safe and makes you sleep... I'm taking it! x

Its like poison sumac or poison ivy. Its a plant that makes you break out in an itchy rash! It spreads too! Ive almosy got it gone. Used expensive scrub on the worst parts now using lemon juice.
Oh andmy nose is making me so sick! I can smell waayy tooo much!!

Just curious...what symptoms are you all having? I'm 4w3d, had a lot of cramping/aching/twinges until today. Now, I don't really have any symptoms. Scarred I am (or did) miscarry--since I'm on progesterone shots, miscarriage symptoms can be masked.

Just wanted to see if any others feel totally normal....

New to the post! Due date 15 April. Success through IUI! Miscarried my last baby so trying to relax and enjoy, but remain cautiously happy!

I miscarried my last baby too :-( im due april the 14th, its really worrying isn't it, I dont think we will be able to relax untill were past the 12 week stage, good luck, how have you been feeling? xxx

Lilbean - we have the same EDD

fingers Xd for sticky, healthy beans!!

xx

All my symptoms have been coming and going. Nothing that is really sticking. Yesterday I had a huge headache that was making me nauseous.

I have a girl name picked out finally, I think. Ophelia Isadora. What do you guys think of that?

hi girls, havnt read through the posts yet will have a nosey later. Saw the mw today to book in. She filled in my notes and booked my scan for 24th sept- i'll be nearly 13 weeks then though :-(
Hope everyones well today. i am exhausted. Demi still wakes in the night for a feed and my sons up at the crack of dawn and dont get chance to nap in the day.

xxx

my sense of smell is really strong now too, i commute in on the train and all the smelly b/o and bad breath people are making me feel awful every morning... :(

Well doc phoned me and said the manufacturers say not to take benadryl in pregnancy but people do take it and are fine so he weighed up the fact I'm not sleeping and my hayfever and said the benadryl would be a lesser of 2 evils so is writing me a prescription for them :happydance:

really nice name :)
omg exausted today really am and havent even done that much ??!!

weve been thinking names too ......crazy i know so early but hey will pass some tme lol

i really find boys name hard to choose ......think we have a nice girls name but im sure will change my mind in the future......any1 have any really nice unusual boys names ???? thanks ;)

I think if its a boy we're calling him xander, or maybe i'll chicken out and pick Luke instead, not sure!

I love Beau for a boy and Tobias, Xavier and Isaiah (pronounced izaya b/c my dad keep saying if he's called iziya he'd keep saying one eye's higher than the other :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->