***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

thats the kind of thing my dad would say! lol I really like Milo until someone went 'oh yeah like the one from the tweenies?!' :(

Casey, good name!

I love Isaiah but my husband didnt' like it yet he came up with Caleb, Caleb is a good name too but to me, it's not much different than Isaiah. I also like Jacob but my husband shot that one down too.

Gemie, I hope you'll get some rest now!

Why are men so awkward over names! There are so many boys names I like but b/c of oh we have about 4 real possibility :shrug:

Oh and there is only one girls name he wants and that's Poppy where I love Daisy or Bronte

Men!

Just got my 3+ and the brown discharge has gone so I'm hoping it was something and nothing, 1st mw appt in the morning and I've still got my scan booked for thurs,

I can think of loads of girls names but not boys, I like Isaac thoughand Alfie oh doesn't like either though I like Scarlett, daisy, Georgia for girls, I like normal but not common names I just think of bullying with whacked out names and they have to suit baby child teen middle age and old people, some people don't think past a baby name

I used to have a cat called Poppy! He doesn't think that matters though :dohh:

Oh wow. MS has kicked in big time. I am so sick today. I dry heaved for 5 minutes but nothing. Also pooing. UGH. I think I'm heading back to the bathroom.

Helen what times ur scan on Thursday? Mines 2:45?

Yey on the 3+ x

I had my first meeting with the midwife today. She said she can only guess my EDD from my last LMP- which was 20th June, which would make me 8 + 3 days according to her calculator. i have long cycles (last 2 were 41 days) and i think i ov'd even later this time on cd29 which is how i got my dates (6+1)

What do you think, should i continue using my dates until the scan or use hers? i dont want to have my scan too early?

As for names i like Caden and Ellis for boys and im struggling with girls names at the mo

xx

I think that since ou know when you Od you can go by your dates, and if you go by hers don't be bummed when they take a couple weeks off. I'm sure you're pretty close though!!

I like Emily for a girl, but other half asked me if i wanted that really when it would be shortened to Em, and its made me think now!!.

He suggested Bethany, which actually i quite like, even when its shortned to Beth!.

I only have one boys name, and i dont really want to budge on it...."Bailey", i really love that name, OH isnt sure at the moment!.

Helen- I have had brown spotting also, but my hcg levels have been going up and I have had no cramping so I was told not to worry! Easier said than done! Just got my blood taken so we will see how the numbers look then they will decide if I sould come in for an early scan.

As for names, Dh and I really like names that can be used for boys or girls. Some we like are Alden, Aven, and Smith. We will probably tweak the spellings depending on if a boy or girl. Since afer I had my daughter I have kept a running list of names that I have heard and liked.

I got sick this morning but probably not ms, I saw my dog eating a dead bird....so gross! Why are dogs so nasty, how can that taste good!!!!!

My daughter is at preschool this morning so I am home doing chores and trying to get some rest. I am so tired!!!!!

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!!!!!

Hey ladies just thought I'd drop by and say hello...

Had a few issues over the weekend which lead me to believe this pregnancy was possibly ectopic again :( Had some pain in my tube side and started to stress myself out so I took myself off to the Gynae ward at the local hospital to see what they thought.

The hospital ran my bloods and they came back with a HCG level of 1245, did an internal (yuck!) and decided to admit me overnight given my past history of ectopic. They also wanted to scan me but couldn't until sunday morning - so I had an internal scan at 4w6d and they could make out a 6mm Gestational sac so we have a bit of good news! Was told its too early to see yolk sac and fetal pole yet which would rule out ectopic, so at the moment until they see this in the womb, my pregnancy is classified as a PUL (preg of unknown location!).

I had HCG levels run again yesterday and thankfully they've more than doubled to 2,600, so as far as the hospital is now concerned this pregnancy is looking like its in the right place and I have another set of bloods to do tomorrow then a scan a week tomorrow when I'll be 6w2d.

Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies this all works out well...

I have a positive feeling now and thankfully no pain, have not bled once and boobs are mighty sore so I'm hoping for another double on my bloods then think I can rest easy!

Got the call from my nurse. My hgc levels are at 104. Which she said were great for my time. We are going to repeat on thursday and then again on monday to make sure that everything is going up. :D

I'm so elated!!!! :D

I mean two pregnancy tests were saying I was preg, but I just wanted the nurse to confirm.... and now it is.... SO YEY!!! :D

Just curious...what symptoms are you all having? I'm 4w3d, had a lot of cramping/aching/twinges until today. Now, I don't really have any symptoms. Scarred I am (or did) miscarry--since I'm on progesterone shots, miscarriage symptoms can be masked.

Just wanted to see if any others feel totally normal....

I am over 6 weeks now & have nothing going on if it had not been for the 9 positive pregnancy tests then i would not believe i was pregnant

congrats to the new ladies!

casey and cupcake so glad everythings looking like its headed in the right direction for you guys! :D

asm the dry heaving started this morning :( would have felt a whole lot better if could have actually been sick! discovered eating hula hoops this afternoon majorly helped with my afternoon ms bout! :thumbup:

Just curious...what symptoms are you all having? I'm 4w3d, had a lot of cramping/aching/twinges until today. Now, I don't really have any symptoms. Scarred I am (or did) miscarry--since I'm on progesterone shots, miscarriage symptoms can be masked.

Just wanted to see if any others feel totally normal....

I am over 6 weeks now & have nothing going on if it had not been for the 9 positive pregnancy tests then i would not believe i was pregnant

I still have some cramping/aching/twinges, but they come and go. I am also taking progerterone pills. I think that it's just your body changing. Sometimes you'll feel things other times you won't.

Just watch out, in a few days time, we will all have exhaustion and MS. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->