• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April Sweet Peas*** 204 Babies

Only just found this thread! Hope all ladies and babies are doing well! Still speak to many in Baby Club and all our babas are beautiful. April Sweet Peas 2010 have the best babies lol xxxx

Yay! Our babies are indeed beautiful!!!

Nicola xx

I still can't believe that he is ours or how much he has changed and developed in the last 5 months...it's weird when I see the April 2011 threads lol, as it seems just yesterday that we found out that we had our very own bean baking!

Nicola xx

This thread has really started to die down, huh? It's hard getting on BnB anymore with 5 month olds! My daughter has become so much more active!! She doesn't nap nearly as much, she can sit up on her own now, and is already working on crawling! :shock: Its crazy how fast its going by. Hope all the other sweet peas are doing wonderfully! :flower:

Ya they do keep up busy eh!! hahah...My daughter sleeps maybe 3 hours if that during the day, but not all at once its always here and there, but if we're in the car alot and doing alot of errands she will sleep alot..

So got a question...at what age do babies go through their growth spurts?? I've heard 4 months, i ve heard 5 months..haha..I'm always hearing something different.

The last maybe 3 weeks now i've been slowly giving Ciara rice cereal, only 1 tbsp though and she loves it, when its all gone she starts kind of moaning for more..haha..its too cute...

Well hope all you other moms out there are doing well!

Can't remember the last time I managed to get on here just to browse, let alone actually post! Kids are keeping me VERY busy and PND is keeping me in the house, so currently feeling like I'm just looking at the same four walls. Thank god for our garden, slide, play house and rabbits or I really would be going mad by now!

Jess has finally filled-out a bit and although she doesn't get weighed until tomorrow I'm pretty sure she's put a fair bit of weight on compaired to her normal 1oz per week. Because she's been so tiny she has slipped behind with what she "should" be doing, so I've packed the developmental books and 0-5 book away now. This way I don't notice the things she isn't doing as much. She rolls over and is very alert, constantly plays with her hands and feet, picks things up etc and has just started sitting with support. All in all I think she's doing very well for her age and weight/size.

Harry is also doing well and now goes to Nursery for 4 hours a week. Althouh he did recently catch Hand, Foot and Mouth, which quickly spread through the family!!

I'm now a fully trained Breastfeeding Peer Supporter as well, so that has been a huge achievement with my PND :) I go to my local Breastfeeding Group 1.5hrs each week and help other mums, as well as helping new mum's that are already friends of mine either one-on-one or online, depending on their needs.

How is everyone else doing lately?

Hi girls, how is everyone doing?

Things have been made crazy here and I'm begging for things to slow down. At my last doctor appointment I got told i'm suffering PPD. So now i'm on depression meds once again. Kinleigh is doing amazing. She is very mobile and all over the place. still no teeth so she is getting fussier and fussier as the days go by. she has finally started putting on weight. Which makes me and the doctors very happy.

Haven't been on this thread in ages, it's mad seeing all the April babies growing so big! I've just started trying out some solids on Madison but she's havin none of it...the picture says it all!

https://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad87/xxpinkpandaxx/SDC10964.jpg

Haha, that photo's so cute xpinkpandax!

Ellie's getting on fine, we've started on some purees - she's loving pear but not so keen on vegetables. Going to start on finger foods once she hits 6 months. Not enjoying the smelly poops though!!

Here's some photos from yesterday, little sweetie:
https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/DSC_0660.jpg
https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/DSC_0655.jpg

And a montage of photos from 0 to 5 months of age, she's changed so much:
https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/Ellie0-5Months.jpg

Aww she is so cute mrsraggle I love the fact she can lift her head high clear of the ground, Madison can't seem to do that yet, she kinda freaks out when on her tummy so I end up lifting her! lol. Yeah I noticed the big change in her poop, smell, colour & texture TMI!:sick:

Awww how cute mrsraggle and pinkpanda! Its so fun to see how much they've grown. I started Lainey on solids a week ago, and she is liking banana more but thinks the texture of everything is so weird! Its hilarious, she shudders after taking a bite. She sits all by herself like a pro now and gets into the crawling position but doesn't move yet... just kind of moves her bum back and forth and then lays back down on her belly. :D Here's some photos

Attachments

• lelaina6mths.jpg
    lelaina6mths.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 5
  • lainey6mths.jpg
    lainey6mths.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
  • laina.jpg
    laina.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 5
Awww how cute mrsraggle and pinkpanda! Its so fun to see how much they've grown. I started Lainey on solids a week ago, and she is liking banana more but thinks the texture of everything is so weird! Its hilarious, she shudders after taking a bite. She sits all by herself like a pro now and gets into the crawling position but doesn't move yet... just kind of moves her bum back and forth and then lays back down on her belly. :D Here's some photos

I love the pic of her sitting up on her own. I'm starting to think that Ciara is a little delayed, cause she will sit up but wobble all around and if she is sitting kinda up straight she tends to lean forward...I'm so jealous!!!

I love the pic of her sitting up on her own. I'm starting to think that Ciara is a little delayed, cause she will sit up but wobble all around and if she is sitting kinda up straight she tends to lean forward...I'm so jealous!!!

Ellie's no where near sitting up on her own. She can hold her body up with her arms in the sitting position for about 10 seconds and then flops one way or another!! I don't mind, she'll do it eventually :flower:

She used to lean forward too, so I'm sure Ciara is almost there. Plus, I am jealous of all that hair Ciara has! ;) Lainey still has just a little.

Ellie's no where near sitting up on her own. She can hold her body up with her arms in the sitting position for about 10 seconds and then flops one way or another!! I don't mind, she'll do it eventually :flower:

Ollie is the same - he'll sit for a few seconds, but seems to have no idea that he needs to balance at all.
I am secretly quite pleased about this, as I'm sure sitting will only lead to crawling, which can only lead to TROUBLE!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks girls!! Well she doesn't sit up for to long on her own but she does wave hi and bye!!! lol!!

So i'm very happy to say that Ciara is sitting up on her own, it maybe only 1-2 mins, but thats alot better from when we were talking about it before!! haha...Still she needs a little help though, but thats ok, thats why mama is always there, to watch her fall..haha

So i'm very happy to say that Ciara is sitting up on her own, it maybe only 1-2 mins, but thats alot better from when we were talking about it before!! haha...Still she needs a little help though, but thats ok, thats why mama is always there, to watch her fall..haha

Awww....all the babies are growing up sooo fast. It makes me want another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->