• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April Sweet Peas*** 204 Babies

I just saw this list and thought "that's odd, someone's making a new list" but then realised it's the April 2011 mummies! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/378537-april-sweet-peas-join-here.html

Crazy!

Hope everyone's well x

Some of the people in there just had a baby from April this year! I couldn't do it! hahaha

No neither could I!

:blush:

I'm one of those crazy people that is in the April Sweet-pea group for a second year running. Didn't mean to catch quite as quickly as we did, but with my extreme problems with hormonal contraception and huge forgetfulness with condoms and the like it was bound to happen

I'm one of those crazy people that is in the April Sweet-pea group for a second year running. Didn't mean to catch quite as quickly as we did, but with my extreme problems with hormonal contraception and huge forgetfulness with condoms and the like it was bound to happen

Well congratulations!! :)

Congrats to all the repeating April sweet peas!! I can't even imagine.. :shock: :D

Congratulations!!

I just saw this list and thought "that's odd, someone's making a new list" but then realised it's the April 2011 mummies! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/378537-april-sweet-peas-join-here.html

Crazy!

Hope everyone's well x

I thought about it for about a minute and then decided that I did not want two babies back to back again. My 4 & 5 year old did me in on that one. They are 14 months apart. Congrats to all the repeat sweet peas.

Congratulations Kittenkat! :flower:

We're NTNP just now, but then we've barely DTD so it's not that likely :haha:

Mo said so long as we don't have another before Gabriella is 1 year old :winkwink: Sam9kids did that though, and she seems to cope amazingly :D

How's everyone doing? It's been a while since this thread has popped up! :flower:

Lelaina sleeping patterns have been a little different at night. She seems to be waking up a little more some days and sleeping better other days. Some nights she is so tired, but fights going to sleep :shrug: I'm wondering if its the beginning of the dreaded 4 month growth spurt?? Anyone else having this? Other then that, she is beginning to stop the bottle refusal! :happydance: We've gotten her to take the bottle successfully twice this week. That is a huge relief to me, as I was worried about here going hungry if I was gone longer then planned for some reason. But now I know she can do it! :thumbup:

We are doing good here. Kinleigh has discovered that she can make noises. She laughs all the time. I find it to be super cute.

We decided to home school this year. So I'm teaching my 3 older girls. We started school last week and I must say it is going to be nice having them home with me. We have been also doing a lot of painting so I have I have every little time for anything else. So they are my reasons for not being around.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Think you mean April, yes (from what your ticker says anyhoo)..come on in! :)

Bobobaby, I too have noticed differences in sleeping patterns over the weeks. It's very interesting and keeps me on my toes as it never really stays the same from week to week, lol...

Home school, that's awesome! No school walks and reporting to teachers, LOL..good on you, bet it's fun having them all home!

I'm doing good...enjoying being a mom. Little man's also learning to make sounds and has made some good little laughs in recents days. He always likes to have his hands right up in the middle of things when he's eating, it's annoying but cute at the same time, haha...I have some great pics to share!

Attachments

• Tiernan on belly pose Aug 2010.jpg
    Tiernan on belly pose Aug 2010.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Tiernan loves bath Aug 2010.jpg
    Tiernan loves bath Aug 2010.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Tiernans flower 2 Aug 2010.jpg
    Tiernans flower 2 Aug 2010.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Tummy time with dad 2 August 2010.jpg
    Tummy time with dad 2 August 2010.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Tiernan at the beach Aug 2010.jpg
    Tiernan at the beach Aug 2010.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
Minstermind- it is so nice having them here with me. Now I just need to find so me time and I'll be doing good.

Hi everyone, I hope you and your LO's are doing well. I'm hoping to catch a real break tonight to update the list on the front page.

Kinleight is doing great. She is finally wearing 0-3 clothes. She will be 5 months old tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out where the time has good. She rolls over with out any problems. She army crawls across the floor. She is also eating baby food with no problems. I love the fact that she sleeps through the night. No only if i could sleep I would be doing something. lol

Hi ladies!

I am so sorry I haven't been in touch! As Harry is getting older I am finding less and less time to come on here, as I am sure most of you are!

On Friday morning Harry rolled properly for the first time. He'd done it a couple of times by accident during the night, at least I assume it was accident as he woke on his tummy screaming! Then at every opportunity on Friday he decided it would be fun to roll. I left him on his back on Friday evening having nappy off time, left the lounge for all of 30 seconds to grab his towel, clean nappy and sleepsuit, ready to take him for his bath and was greeted to the image!

Harry is such a happy and mostly fun to be with, always smiling and laughing I love it. However, I can't for the life of me get him to nap and whilst on the whole he seems OK with it, it would be better for him if he did and he sometimes gets overtired and screams. Generally it's only overtiredness that causes him upset though.

Attachments

• Harry 001.jpg
    Harry 001.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies!

I am so sorry I haven't been in touch! As Harry is getting older I am finding less and less time to come on here, as I am sure most of you are!

On Friday morning Harry rolled properly for the first time. He'd done it a couple of times by accident during the night, at least I assume it was accident as he woke on his tummy screaming! Then at every opportunity on Friday he decided it would be fun to roll. I left him on his back on Friday evening having nappy off time, left the lounge for all of 30 seconds to grab his towel, clean nappy and sleepsuit, ready to take him for his bath and was greeted to the image!

Harry is such a happy and mostly fun to be with, always smiling and laughing I love it. However, I can't for the life of me get him to nap and whilst on the whole he seems OK with it, it would be better for him if he did and he sometimes gets overtired and screams. Generally it's only overtiredness that causes him upset though.

I have found that i have very little time now a days. I was feeling bad because I haven't been checking in on a regular bases.

Harry is such a cute baby.

hope all april sweetpeas are doing well...guess we're all just gettin to that stage where its harder and harder to come on :) ah parenthood what did we do before xxx

Ya it is alot harder to get on, and when you do get on, you find yourself not on long enough without getting interupted..hahah...

Things are going great on this side, she's getting so big, i love looking at pics of when she was just born and seeing how much she has changed..they grow up way too fast! hahah

hey girls, wow i havent been on here since i had Amber!!
looking at all the names are brining "being pregnant" all back to me!!
i cant believe all our babies are 4 months old now! it has gone SO fast!! it doesnt seem 2 mins ago i joined this forum and now look at us!! i've been weaning amber since 17 weeks and oh my life she LOVES her food! she is on 3 meals a day!! im still breastfeeding morning and night and she has a couple of bottles in the day too. shes a right porker on the 98th centile too!!! she just wont stop growing!!! hope all you ladies are well and all your little bundles of joy are keeping u busy and happy!! xx

Only just found this thread! Hope all ladies and babies are doing well! Still speak to many in Baby Club and all our babas are beautiful. April Sweet Peas 2010 have the best babies lol xxxx

Wow i haven't been on here since Sophie was born :(. Just been so busy lol. Where has the time gone can't believe she is coming up on 5 months!!
Hope everyone and their babies are all well.
Sophie is having a hard time with acid reflux at the moment but I am hopeful that we will get it under control soon and she can be happy.
Am going to try and come on more often to see how everyone is doing :D.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->