• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April Sweet Peas*** 204 Babies

Ok Sweetpeas I have a question for you.

How many of you are that aren't exxpecting, are going through baby fever right now?

I'm just wondering. The more that Kinleigh grows and does new things. I find myself wanting another baby.

I like the idea of being pregnant again, but I don't actually want to be pregnant for another year. The thought of having a newborn and a 15 month old frightens me!!

We had an accident the other night and are currently waiting to find out if we're preggers again!

I really freaked out at first, but as the days go on I'm getting around to the idea, and now I think I might be a bit disappointed if I get a BFN!!

If it is BFN we're going to wait until Ellie is around 2 before TTC.

The more that Kinleigh grows and does new things. I find myself wanting another baby.

I'm pretty much the complete opposite - the more that Ollie grows and does, the more I appreciate that he ISN'T a tiny baby any more!! I can't wait to see who he becomes (although I suspect he will be Trouble!).

Our family is complete now, and I am definitely over my clucky phase. :)

I sure don't want another one anytime soon! Duncan has been a super easy baby. I don't want another baby and he/she be hard and burst our bubble of babies being pretty easy haha

haha! We're good! Luke's crawling and has 2 teeth!! :D

still ttc! haha

How's everyone else?

haha! We're good! Luke's crawling and has 2 teeth!! :D

still ttc! haha

How's everyone else?

Aww thats so cute!! I'm guessing his two bottom teeth? haha..I have to laugh cause Ciara looks like she's getting her two top teeth first..haha...Not crawling yet, but moving around pretty good, haha!!! I love his pic, so cute!!!

I think we will maybe start ttc #2 just after Ciara's 1st birthday, but we'll see!!

Lelaina is able to crawl a few steps and then falls back down on her tummy. :haha: She's not full blown crawling yet. She has her two bottom teeth too. Its so cute!! Not going to ttc until maybe next July or Aug.

:hi: want2bamom! I see you in some of the same journals! :)

Lelaina is able to crawl a few steps and then falls back down on her tummy. :haha: She's not full blown crawling yet. She has her two bottom teeth too. Its so cute!! Not going to ttc until maybe next July or Aug.

Ya same i see you too!! haha

Aww must be so cute with the little teeth!! I wish Ciara's would come already, haha

Well we're going to try maybe when Ciara is maybe 1 or 1.5..haha..Maybe...But last night Kev and I had:sex: unprotected..oops!:dohh: And atm my periods are all over the place so i never know when i'm ovulating..haha

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

oh and btw I'm Desiree!

Ya same i see you too!! haha

Aww must be so cute with the little teeth!! I wish Ciara's would come already, haha

Well we're going to try maybe when Ciara is maybe 1 or 1.5..haha..Maybe...But last night Kev and I had:sex: unprotected..oops!:dohh: And atm my periods are all over the place so i never know when i'm ovulating..haha

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

oh and btw I'm Desiree!

We haven't been using any protection... :blush:My period hasn't returned yet! Which I am happy about!! haha But who knows whats going on there! I'm gonna have to come visit your journal since we see each other so much! Plus our babies are like a week apart in age!

Ya definetly stop by!!! I'll be stopping by yours as well! Lelaina is such a cutie!!

For some reason I not getting my alerts when people update on here. Sorry that I have been MIA.

Kinleigh is doing amazing. She took 5 steps last night before she fell down. My little girl will be walking soon. She has 4 teeth that are completely in and 2 more getting ready to come in. It is crazy that in a month in a half she will be one.

We just found out last week that we are expecting again. It was a major shock. However this will be the last.

How are all of you and the little ones doing?

Congrats on the pregnancy!! Maybe you will get a boy after all! Lelaina is doing great! She's started taking about 4 steps at a time last weekend and has 6 teeth. I can't believe our babies will be 1 soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->