**APRIL Testers** 8 BFPs so far!!

Exciting Dannixo!! Hopefully you'll get to do your IUI this time!! FX for you!!!

AFM, my temp went down, but HAD to take it early, as I have to leave the house with a 2yr old by 7.30am so can't still be in bed (and just have woken up) at 7am.
So I'm bracing myself for AF, but I guess, as everyone is saying: you're not out until the :witch: shows...

I am heading to see my ob tomorrow to discuss a labrascopy. I'm interested in talking to him about an iui procedure. Does the ob gyn do these procedures or a fertility doctor? We've been to a fertility doctor regarding my husband's low sperm count so I'm not sure if an iui is even an option for us. I keep hoping it will just happen but I guess we might need to get some more help. Tomorrow I'll be 13 dpo so I'm just praying I'll wake up with a bfp and we won't have to worry about it, but temp dropped this morning so I'm worried:(

I am heading to see my ob tomorrow to discuss a labrascopy. I'm interested in talking to him about an iui procedure. Does the ob gyn do these procedures or a fertility doctor? We've been to a fertility doctor regarding my husband's low sperm count so I'm not sure if an iui is even an option for us. I keep hoping it will just happen but I guess we might need to get some more help. Tomorrow I'll be 13 dpo so I'm just praying I'll wake up with a bfp and we won't have to worry about it, but temp dropped this morning so I'm worried:(

Both can do the iui. And the iui is actually intended for males with low sperm count as it separates the sperm from the semen stuff. Then it places just the sperm directly near the egg so they don't have to swim up the canal where most die off from hostile cervical fluid. But most doctors like mine won't try and iui until after 6 months of failed clomid.

Thanks for the info. So teach me some more. What exactly is the purpose of clomid? Is it to release more eggs at ovulation? Is it just to ovulate? I think I'm ovulating without any problems.?

Thanks for the info. So teach me some more. What exactly is the purpose of clomid? Is it to release more eggs at ovulation? Is it just to ovulate? I think I'm ovulating without any problems.?

The purpose of clomid is to help women who do not ovulate on their own. If your like me with a very regular cycle and I ovulate on my own every month but no pregnancy doctors prescribe clomid to make more eggs to give the Sperm a better chance. Like on 50 mg I have 5-7 eggs. On 109 mg I had 11 which is hyper stimulation.

Thanks again for your info. I will discuss clomid with my doc today. Also, my temp went back up today but I got a bfn. My chart looks like I had an implantation dip at 12 dpo but I've read that they don't occur that late so it was prob a freak temp day. Who knows. Guess I'll keep you posted on the may thread since today is may 1:)

Will you be doing a May thread as well?

Yup it's already up, it's called May Flowers -may testers or something similar...
There's a link somewhere on this thread.... I would give you a link but I need to be quick, having dinner now!

Here's the link again: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1831189-may-flower-testers-get-your-bfp-here.html

The :witch: has finally caught up with me aswell, so I'm going over to the May thread aswell...even if we're not trying next month!! :cry: Was feeling quite hopeful at one point this month, after my temps kept being up.... Really gutted that it didn't work out, again!! :dohh:

Here's the link again: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1831189-may-flower-testers-get-your-bfp-here.html

The :witch: has finally caught up with me aswell, so I'm going over to the May thread aswell...even if we're not trying next month!! :cry: Was feeling quite hopeful at one point this month, after my temps kept being up.... Really gutted that it didn't work out, again!! :dohh:

Sorry af got you!

The :witch: has finally caught up with me aswell, so I'm going over to the May thread aswell...even if we're not trying next month!! :cry: Was feeling quite hopeful at one point this month, after my temps kept being up.... Really gutted that it didn't work out, again!! :dohh:[/QUOT

Sorry to hear that :-(

Hey girls just thought I'd let you know I ended up having a chemical :cry:

:hugs: Misscalais so sorry to see your update
Eltjuh I really thought it was your month, so sorry.
Ash congratulations, h&h 9 months.
I'm still waiting to ovulate but will update on may thread when I do, been trying to take my mind off ttc a bit last couple of weeks, 4 birthdays and our wedding anniversary in our house has certainly helped with that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->