**APRIL Testers** 8 BFPs so far!!

here's the link to the countdown to pregnancy gallery where I posted it... https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=122591

Feel free to have a look and vote or let me know what you think on here...

Holy cow!!! I pretty sure I see it!!! Take a FRER!!! I had a very faint line on IC and then did a FRER at night and the line was much more prominent...No pressure!! hehe

Hi ladies,

Just popping by, congrats to all the bfp's and lots of baby dust to everyone!

Eltjuh - I can see a line too! Is that an asda test? I always found them to be much fainter than the frer ones too!

Xx

here's the link to the countdown to pregnancy gallery where I posted it... https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=122591

Feel free to have a look and vote or let me know what you think on here...

I see it! Hope it's the start of your bfp :)

oooh thank you all!! Getting excited now!! If it's a bfn after all I blame you for getting me excited :winkwink: Only joking!! :haha:

It is equivalent to an asda test, got them off amazon, but it's just like the asda tests... I used the asda ones with my son and these similar ones from amazon when I was pregnant in october 2012. Always got my bfp at 10dpo with them.
Tried a frer 2 days ago but it was negative... well I thought I saw something maybe, but then when I took it out the casing and looked at the back of the strip it looked like it was an indent.... I've got 2 superdrug tests, well, hubby has 2 superdrug tests somewhere... he hid them on my request so I wouldn't waste them!! I'll have to ask him if and when I can use one :haha: Feel like a little child :rofl:

Will definitely keep everyone updated! :)

Well the wicked witch arrived today.. On to clomid cycle 6. Hoping to make it to the iui part this time and my linings not to thin. Will call the doctor on Monday to see what the game plan is this month. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

oooh thank you all!! Getting excited now!! If it's a bfn after all I blame you for getting me excited :winkwink: Only joking!! :haha:

It is equivalent to an asda test, got them off amazon, but it's just like the asda tests... I used the asda ones with my son and these similar ones from amazon when I was pregnant in october 2012. Always got my bfp at 10dpo with them.
Tried a frer 2 days ago but it was negative... well I thought I saw something maybe, but then when I took it out the casing and looked at the back of the strip it looked like it was an indent.... I've got 2 superdrug tests, well, hubby has 2 superdrug tests somewhere... he hid them on my request so I wouldn't waste them!! I'll have to ask him if and when I can use one :haha: Feel like a little child :rofl:

Its a BFP!

Well the wicked witch arrived today.. On to clomid cycle 6. Hoping to make it to the iui part this time and my linings not to thin. Will call the doctor on Monday to see what the game plan is this month. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

Sorry to hear that Dannixo!!! Hopefully you'll get to do your IUI this month and it'll work so you'll get that bfp next month!!! Please feel free to join the may thread :)

Its a BFP!
It doesn't look like it this morning.... Did one of the superdrug tests.... nothing!!! The other test... nothing!! :cry: Talk about a slap in the face!! Especially after my temp went up again this morning, never been on/over 37 degrees before!! I feel like I'm just making my own temp go up or something and I'm still gonna get hit by that ugly witch within the next couple of days. Should be due tomorrow or monday. :dohh:
Feeling pretty annoyed this morning!!

Hang in there it s not over until AF shows

Hang in there it s not over until AF shows

Did you change your comment??? In my email it said that you wrote it still looks like a bfp and you're testing monday??

I wanted to add to the comment but had issue with my tablet and something happened so it seems it created and deleted the other message sorry

haha it's ok, I was just weirded out by it! :haha:

Thanks!!!
Someone asked me earlier to do a frer, so I went and got some... just don't feel like I need to pee and want to hold it for as long as I possibly can!! Not drank anything for a while though so hopefully I'll be able to do my frer soon!!

Thanks!!!
Someone asked me earlier to do a frer, so I went and got some... just don't feel like I need to pee and want to hold it for as long as I possibly can!! Not drank anything for a while though so hopefully I'll be able to do my frer soon!!

Can't wait to see the frer result

How frustrating for you Eltjuh - hope the frer shows some nice bold lines when you do it xxx

Still BFN for me today, still no AF :( Just want to get onto CD1 again so that I can focus on next cycle.. pretty sure I am out this month

Good Luck anyone else still waiting xxx

Still waiting to build up more pee and get it more concentrated before I pee on the frer! :haha: Will keep you guys updated! :)

Your chart looks fab! I have to say if you get AF this month I'd be very surprised! It looks like mine did!

Well, I did my frer, and this is the result, I can't really see anything, even if I take it apart... Though I think I see something when in the tweaked picture...

Please let me know what you think!!

Attachments

• CAM00745.jpg
    CAM00745.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7
  • CAM00750.jpg
    CAM00750.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
AF got me yesterday morning :( I was so convinced Id get a BFP too!! I guess I thought Id get my BFP in the first month because my LO was unplanned..so when I dont try I manage to conceive!!! Hopefully this cycle will be luckier :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->