**APRIL Testers** 8 BFPs so far!!

Well, I did my frer, and this is the result, I can't really see anything, even if I take it apart... Though I think I see something when in the tweaked picture...

Please let me know what you think!!

In the second picture I think I can see a very faint line :) Hopefully it is one!!! :happydance:

Bfp for me girls!
I'm so shocked! 13DPO afternoon urine, no hold super faint!
Only symptoms head aches and random dizzy spells today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
Bfp for me girls!

congrats - definite line there :happydance::happydance: H&H 9months xxx

Sorry Eltjuh- Don't want to upset you or say anything out of term, but I don't see anything; but I am rubbish at these things generally - it's not over til the witch shows xxx fingers crossed xxxx :hugs:

AF got me yesterday morning :( I was so convinced Id get a BFP too!! I guess I thought Id get my BFP in the first month because my LO was unplanned..so when I dont try I manage to conceive!!! Hopefully this cycle will be luckier :)

Ahw sorry to hear!! Hopefully you'll have more luck next cycle!!

My temp went down this morning, a little.... so I'm starting to think I might be out after all!! Really annoyed now....

Bfp for me girls!

Congrats!!! :happydance: So happy for you!!

Bfp for me girls!

congrats - definite line there :happydance::happydance: H&H 9months xxx

Sorry Eltjuh- Don't want to upset you or say anything out of term, but I don't see anything; but I am rubbish at these things generally - it's not over til the witch shows xxx fingers crossed xxxx :hugs:

It's ok, I'm not even sure if I can see anything myself...

I'm not sure i see anything in those pics Eltjuh, have you tested today?

I'm out, started spotting today. Hope May is luckier.

yeah I did test, but couldn't really see anything...

Cervix is still high and soft and closed though, which was a good sign before... had it when I was pregnant with my son!
So fingers crossed it's a good sign again this time!
Last 2 cycles it was more ranging in the medium or low and pretty firm at the end of the cycle.... It's so high now I can barely touch it and it was definitely soft!

I hate waiting!!

Anyway, sorry to hear you're out!! See you in the may thread??? :hugs:

Well your chart is still looking great, your temp barely dropped. And it looks like, from looking at last months chart, that your temp drops drastically around this time. So hope that's a good sign too! Things are looking good for you, hope this is your month. :)

See you in the May thread, but hopefully you won't be testing in May ;) Good luck!

Bfp for me girls!

Congratulations! Happy and healthy nine months!

Well your chart is still looking great, your temp barely dropped. And it looks like, from looking at last months chart, that your temp drops drastically around this time. So hope that's a good sign too! Things are looking good for you, hope this is your month. :)

See you in the May thread, but hopefully you won't be testing in May ;) Good luck!

I definitely won't test in the may thread! Well, I will at the start of may but that would still be for this cycle... Cause we're not trying next cycle, to avoid having 2 birthdays REALLY close together - potentially. And I guess it would be nice to have a cycle off if I'm not pregnant this cycle.

AF is here in full swing! Congrats to those who got their BFPs this month and I will join the others in the May thread.

Goodluck to those testing late in April!

sorry clairbear xxx

Eltjuh, how are you?

Me still nothing, no AF yet but still expecting it - maybe test tomorrow if still no show
CD 32 today (4 days late )

xx

Sorry to hear that clairbear!!! :hugs: Good luck next cycle! (don't forget to join the maythread :winkwink: if you want to!)

As for me.... Nothing yet... I woke up at 5 this morning and decided to temp (eventhough I usually temp at 7am) and it was a shocking 36.37 which was under my coverline, but I managed to fall asleep again, around 6.30 (cause my brain just kept thinking about things, that's why it took so long!!) and when I woke up at 8.30 my temp was 36.99 so that's a whole lot better!! Hopefully it would've been about that if I would've temped at 7 cause I really don't want my temp to drop. Cervix was still really high when I went to the toilet at 5.... now I am trying to hold my pee for as long as I can to have nice and concentrated pee again to take a test..... :dohh:
No idea what's going on yet. This morning at 5 I was convinced AF was coming cause of the low temp (even though I knew it was probably lower cause I woke up earlier):dohh:

Hope you (and I both) find out soon what's going on wannabubba#4!!! Just bite the bullit and test! :haha: I'm doing it!! :winkwink:

I have been buying cheap tests and am now wondering if I should buy a better one ? and what one?
So far have used poundland x4, and ASDA x2, and have 2 x IC left

I am sure I got my faint BFP last time with Superdrug (Only CD24 but still dpo15 as appeared to O on CD9 that cycle)

Will use IC tomorrow I think and if any hint of a line will splash out on a better one lol

xxx

It's so hard to know what test to use!! I've used loads of them but most of the time when I used them I wasn't actually pregnant....
I usually buy my tests from amazon, they are/look just like the Asda tests, but my last batch had bad indents so I contacted the company that sold them and they sent me a new batch but I seem to have had some bad evaps(with colour) on them.... either that or I had a chemical.... eventhough I'm not bleeding yet and my temp is still up... not had a positive test yet, apart from some faint lines but this morning it was stark white!

Most people recommend FRERs, I've not experienced them whilst I was pregnant. So I can't really judge on them. The only thing I can say about FRER is that the lines are so thin it is a lot harder to spot if it's very faint!

Good luck!! When is/was AF due??

It's so hard to know what test to use!! I've used loads of them but most of the time when I used them I wasn't actually pregnant....
I usually buy my tests from amazon, they are/look just like the Asda tests, but my last batch had bad indents so I contacted the company that sold them and they sent me a new batch but I seem to have had some bad evaps(with colour) on them.... either that or I had a chemical.... eventhough I'm not bleeding yet and my temp is still up... not had a positive test yet, apart from some faint lines but this morning it was stark white!

Most people recommend FRERs, I've not experienced them whilst I was pregnant. So I can't really judge on them. The only thing I can say about FRER is that the lines are so thin it is a lot harder to spot if it's very faint!

Good luck!! When is/was AF due??

The problem is, over the past 11 years (other than when pregnant obviously lol) I have had a 27 day cycle - SO would have been 25th April (4days late as of today)
BUT there have been a few blips -- last July I was 33days (6days late and the reason we are now ttc lol as I was SO sure I was pregnant lol ; and broody ever since )
Then I had a short cycle of 25days in Aug then back to 27days until February this year when I again had a longer cycle of 31days :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Pre 11years ago, I was very irregular for a year (25-33days with some anovulatory cycles) and diagnosed with polycystic ovaries but fell pregnant easily with DS#3 and then post baby my cycles had returned to normal :shrug::shrug:

So the truth is, unless I chart / temp I will probably not even know if I ovulated , I have no idea lmao - perfect recipe for driving myself mad :haha::haha::haha:

Crampy in low pelvis area tonight, maybe AF on her way? :cry:

xxx

Do you know how long your LP is??? How long have you been charting for?? Cause as far as I'm aware LP is always supposed to be the same....

Not charting at all; only time I did was back in 2009 when ttc #4 and I got my BFP first cycle after IUD removal so not any good there lol

Was seriously thinking about temping next cycle; but am obsessed enough lol
Have you tested today/ tonight?

I'm out. AF is here. See you in the may thread or hopefully not if you get some bfps. Best wishes xx

Yes, I tested this morning but it was a bfn.... I'm not testing until wednesday now....
Was gonna try to wait till sunday when AF will be a week late, but it's our 4th wedding anniversary on wednesday and it would be great to get a bfp for a present! :flower: IF I'm gonna get one...
I'm not so confident anymore.... I wasn't expecting anything at all this cycle, until my temps were so nice and stayed up... but now I still haven't got my bfp I'm kind of giving up!!

Sorry to hear you're out Lazydaisys!! :hugs: Good luck next cycle and I'll see you in the may thread :)

Update- hey ladies. Hope everyone is doing good. I called the doctor today and they want to bring me in for a mid cycle ultrasound tomorrow at 9:30. I guess to see if my lining thicken back up before starting my last and final round of clomid. Ill be cycle day 5 tomorrow and I always start clomid 3-7 so maybe the change of days will do it for us. Praying we make it to the iui this this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->