~April Testers Gather Here!!!~

congrats to those with their BFP's and fingers crossed for those yet to test

im due to test on the 27th! nervous as im not feeling any symptoms yet! hope i get my :bfp:

Hi, just realised I haven't put myself on this one yet, can you put me down for the 24th April, not expecting a :bfp: this month as only managed the baby dance once during my fertile window, but hey ho gotta give it a go!!!!!

:dust: to all those waiting to test,

:happydance: to all those already with a :bfp:

and :hugs: for all those already caught by the :witch:!

OK! I think I've got everyone updated!!! WHEW~ there were quite a few! I will try to update more often, but have been super busy!
Congrats to the BFP gals!!!! Share the love loveleys!

So I tested early (1 day) and got BFN. No witch yet so I am holding out hope but keep feeling her lurking it seems like, just waiting to strike!

Congrats to all those wonderful :bfp: this month, that is so positive, im really hoping it will be my turn next month.

Congrats to the ladies with there :bfp:!

Just a update, im out this month:hissy:

I tested a day early (AF was due today) and I got a :bfp:

hi i have put down for the 3rd of may but according to my ov i can test on the 30 i guess i don't want to cause i know what it will be !!

Hi I think I am gonna test on the 23rd if :witch: doesnt arrive hopefully I dont cave in before !!
:hug: and plenty of :dust:to all.
xx

Well I tested again today. Twice. On both, the lines were very light but definitely there! so very cautiously saying :bfp: for me!!! I can't believe it. I am going to go buy some digi's today and confirm tomorrow. I will keep you posted :)

Well I went out and got some digis and used one today (couldn't hold back)... PREGNANT!

I am over the moon!!!

Congratulations Noodles - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

congrats everyone!!!!! i am holding out to test on thursday, but i think it will be wednesday (day off here). I am feeling crampy like before AF....:-(

So I tested early (1 day) and got BFN. No witch yet so I am holding out hope but keep feeling her lurking it seems like, just waiting to strike!

COngratulations! I have just tested 2 days early with :bfn: so your giving me some hope tyhank you!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->