~April Testers Gather Here!!!~

Hi Premomt,

Pop a nice big fat juicy :bfp: in for me please? Tested yesterday at CD28 (16DPO), and again today with a Clearblue Digi-yup! I'm officially up the duff!

xxx

Aw congratulations!! You made me want to test now as i'm on CD28 but i need to wait till FMU. Believe me ... i have been advised :laugh2:

Ha ha - glad to see you are listening Chloe!

he he, now if my eggy would just listen and dont get me started on my hubby's spermies!!!!

Tested on April 16th,after being 4 days late; :bfn: :hissy: :witch: showed up April 17th :cry:

Going on cycle 14 this coming month. Will be testing May 19th

Just noticed your signature - I'm on cycle 3 as well (and currently waiting to test - AF is late) - hope it's third time lucky for me as well :)

Well I tested this morning (just on a cheapie) and...... :bfp: !!!

I can't believe it, esp as it showed :bfn: this time last week.

Going to do the clear blue digi tomorrow to confirm, but the line came up almost straight away this morning..... :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Third time lucky :happydance:

JayDee - wow, so incredible! You must be over the moon! Please keep us posted :)

Yeah - still in shock to be honest.

Notice you'll be testing soon as well - good luck x

Just noticed your signature - I'm on cycle 3 as well (and currently waiting to test - AF is late) - hope it's third time lucky for me as well :)

Going to do the clear blue digi tomorrow to confirm, but the line came up almost straight away this morning..... :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Stick beanie stick! Congratulations!

WOW!!!! JD. Fabulous! Lucky 3rd cycles, eh?

Healthy and happy 9!

xx

Congrats Eeyore and Jaydee! :happydance:

I got the :witch: yesterday so I'm out this month. Damn.

Nevermind its only my first month of trying.

Good luck to everyone else hos waiting to test! x

Congratulations Jaydee and Sam!
That's brilliant news!!
x x x

can i join? :happydance:

i am thinking of testing on the 26th.... even though i got a feeling that i am out this cycle......:cry:

:shrug: my syptoms are the only thing that are making me wonder....

congratulations to all of you that got a :bfp:

and lots of :dust: to those who are waiting to see....

New here. I am due on the 30th, hopefully I can hold out and not test until then. No symptoms yet. Been trying for 6 months now so the wait is getting harder! Good luck to everyone testing today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->