~April Testers Gather Here!!!~

I posted last week to say i was due to test today. Cant bring myself to do it! x

I think i'm still due to test on the 22nd am really nervous though!
x x

hugs Hayley....... stupid AF. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i'll make sure she stays away next month

ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Shame hon....... why not? when is AF due btw?

I actually don't know why??? AF is due today maybe thats why I want to wait. So many people test before AF but I would rather wait. Thats how i am feeling right now, I could change my mind in an hour :laugh2:. I have a HPT so i hope im not tempted :blush: x

PUT DOWN THE TEST!!!!!

ha ha, you should ALWAYS use FMU for a test....maybe tom???? huh?????

Yep - I agree, you need to do it first thing in the morning or not at all (that's why I went to the toilet as soon as I got up this morning, so I couldn't test if I decided I wanted to later - ha ha)

Good luck for tomorrow (or Saturday or whenever you decide to test) x

Well postie arrived with tests! And......:bfn:
Kinda expected it with todays temp dip.

xxx

Hi Premomt,

Pop a nice big fat juicy :bfp: in for me please? Tested yesterday at CD28 (16DPO), and again today with a Clearblue Digi-yup! I'm officially up the duff!

xxx

Just noticed your signature - I'm on cycle 3 as well (and currently waiting to test - AF is late) - hope it's third time lucky for me as well :)

congratulations sam & goodluck jaydee xx

Congrats Sam!!!!!
Sorry Little Hush, hope its just too early for you!!!!

Just noticed your signature - I'm on cycle 3 as well (and currently waiting to test - AF is late) - hope it's third time lucky for me as well :)

Ooooooh, yes! Fingers Xd for you, pet!

Hope to see your :bfp: announcement soon!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"