~April Testers Gather Here!!!~

13th for me this month. First period after early miscarriage on 16th Feb sooooooooooooooo ready to see that clearblue digital say pregnant again :cry: . Good luck to us all and fingers crossed for a X-mas day baby for me x

Well no bump for me :bfn: period started on 9th 9 days early, hmm whats happened there then???

Hi I am new on here, so hello everyone! I am TTC, late this month, but neg preg test fingers crossed and will wait for a few more days xx

Will you put me down for the 17th and fingers crossed for all of us...BFP BFP BFP!!! and god bless each and every one of us!

:witch: got me :hissy: (was to be testing 18th April). Here goes cycle 9...:sad2:

AF is due Next week Tues....

Haven't Decided if Im going to test before or wait to see if AF shows! I guess it all depends on my symptoms.

Have a HPT in my cupboard, bought it last month then decided not to test! Such will POWER!!

:bfp:

https://tt.lilypie.com/cRoAp2/.png

hello, my :witch: is due 22nd so will test 26th...last month i was 2 days late so will try and hold out till then!!! Good luck everyone! x:hug:

Can you please change mine to 20th? My FF changed my test date

hello! I would like to jump onboard for this month :)

Could you put me down for testing April 22nd?? Thank you!!

Hope we all get our :bfp: this month!!! Best of luck and fingers xxxxx!!

ive got my:bfp: i was down for 25th april as was going to wait for week after af but ended up testing a few days before! xx

Is there a chance for another addition? Just registered with the forum today.

I'm planning to start testing on the 22nd.... cannot wait! :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->