• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Testers

I cant get into the doctors until wednesday so wont know until then. Inwill then be 4 days late. Still crazy convinced im pregnant. (CRAZY!) haha!

Hi ladies! I'd like to join.
A little back story on me. I've been off the pill since mid September of 2015 without a regular cycle. I've been trying to track ovulation with opk's and observing possible signs and symptoms. In March I had my first 30 day cycle since being off the pill and I'm pretty sure I could tell when I ovulated. Now here I am cd23 with negative opk's, so I guess having a normal length cycle is now out. Yesterday was the first day in 6 months I felt really sad about not being pregnant. I'm just so happy these forums exist so I have lovely ladies I can relate with! Here's hoping I get an April bfp!

A little back story on me. I've been off the pill since mid September of 2015 without a regular cycle. I've been trying to track ovulation with opk's and observing possible signs and symptoms. In March I had my first 30 day cycle since being off the pill and I'm pretty sure I could tell when I ovulated. Now here I am cd23 with negative opk's, so I guess having a normal length cycle is now out. Yesterday was the first day in 6 months I felt really sad about not being pregnant. I'm just so happy these forums exist so I have lovely ladies I can relate with! Here's hoping I get an April bfp!

Hey mumpy! Welcome, lots of girls here have been trying for a while, so know what it's like, believe I think I would have gone crazy long before now if these girls didn't exist! Good luck in your cycle, I'm having a really long cycle, I'm on cd41 today and I believe I only just ovulated/am ovulating, due to flu delaying my o day!

Joining in! My name is Shannon, I'm 24. Married to my husband of going on 8 years with 2 littles, T who is 5 and B who will be 2 in 3 weeks. Went off the pill in December, had one period in January, and just got AF after a 72 day cycle. :wacko:

Last cycle was the most miserable, frustrating cycle of my life. I've never had to use different TTC methods as luckily we were able to conceive both our children 1st cycle but I'll be temping for the first time this cycle.

Good luck to everyone! Looking forward to getting to know you all! :hugs:

HEY THERE AMOUR!!!!

You are very blessed to have your two little ones and concieved on the first cycle for both ! thats AMAZING! you are fertile, girl!!!! Welcome to the thread! Hopefully we all get as lucky as you this month with BFPs to post !

72 days cycle sounds like complete HELL i cant imagine!

Hopefully your body regulates soon!

BABY DUST!!!

Hey Mumphy!!!! WELCOME AND GREETINGSSSS TO YOU!!!!

the body can take foreverrrrr to regulate itself after being on the pill.
OPKs will def help you with figuring out the fertile window, esp when you use the testing strips daily to track for a month.

TTW will always make you go crazy!!!! Im on 6dpo with random cramping that is localized on my right side with some back pain. not sure if its a sign, but im not convinced lol

BABY DUST TO YOU!!!!

Can i add constipation to my list of symptoms? (3 days late now!)

Hi all and Welcome Amour and Mumpy.

AF hit me yesterday afternoon so I'm out unless I O quite early again this cycle, then I might be able to squeeze in another test late this month.

Good luck Eclecticmama! Hopefully you get a BFP really soon!

Im.counting the hours until beta tomorrow! My IC's arrived and still BFN! 17DPO today!

Hi all and Welcome Amour and Mumpy.

AF hit me yesterday afternoon so I'm out unless I O quite early again this cycle, then I might be able to squeeze in another test late this month.

Good luck Eclecticmama! Hopefully you get a BFP really soon!

Good luck.for This cycle! Fingers crossed for you.

Can I join, second round with clomid 100mg waiting to O this Sun or Mon been bding eod hoping to keep it up until after O. I think this is going to be my cycle

Hey there RobinsonMom!!!!!!!

Welcome !!!!! This seems like a great thread to keep the positivity flowing and that baby dust blowing !!!!

Are you TTCing for your first baby?

I'm glad you are starting the cycle off hopeful !!!! Keep up that energy !!!!

Me and Hubble are working on our first little stinker. Testing 5 days from now !!!!

TEAM BFP!!!!

Xoxoxoxxoxo

Yay!! Yes Team BFP I love that babyc4me. Ttc #2 my dd is 8 and been ttc for 3 years this month. Very long journey, no abnormalities for me or dh so decided in Feb to move forward with clomid first round was just to see how my body responded! amazing!!! Had the strongest ovulation, dh and I didn't really try just testing things out. Now this is round 2 and what I feel is deff our bfp cycle something feels very different and optimistic about this cycle. Waiting to O now!

Yay!! Yes Team BFP I love that babyc4me. Ttc #2 my dd is 8 and been ttc for 3 years this month. Very long journey, no abnormalities for me or dh so decided in Feb to move forward with clomid first round was just to see how my body responded! amazing!!! Had the strongest ovulation, dh and I didn't really try just testing things out. Now this is round 2 and what I feel is deff our bfp cycle something feels very different and optimistic about this cycle. Waiting to O now!

Yassssssss! That's AWESOME !!!! My friend used clomid for her second child and got preggo after the first cycle ! It's powerful stuff ! And DTD every other day is the right way to go ! :thumbup:

Def hoping for a BFP !!! Do you use any apps or tools besides clomid ?

I dont, I tried opks a couple years ago and I didn't like them or fertility friend. I love temping so thats what I stick with. What about you?

I dont, I tried opks a couple years ago and I didn't like them or fertility friend. I love temping so thats what I stick with. What about you?

The first month I didn't use anything and that was a fail lol

This month I used OPKS for 7 days straight during the week that Ovia said I would be ovulating. They seemed pretty accurate but it was my first time using them. So we shall see !!!! I think we got the timing right this month

:)

I even ordered onesies with the 76ers in them for my Hubbie when I surprise him with a BFP! They came last week. TOO CUTE.

Omg! That sounds so cute! I am going to purchase a onesie tomorrow for good luck. I watched a blog where a girl did this twice when struggling ttc. She hung it in her closet, I am hoping you caught that eggy. Its me and dh anniversary 4./26 I will plan something extra special.

Oooooooh! What a special anniversary that would be !

Is that the day you plan to test ???? And yes I think that pre-baby purchases are very encouraging. Depending on the type of woman , it can motivate her to keep pushing for that sticky bean or it could make her more depressed and self loathing. But !

At this point , no reason to be depressed ! TCC is a wonderful time ! New life is coming. Woopwoop !

Hello ladies,
do you ind if i join?
Firstly Malia congratulations wishing you a healthy pregnancy!
I can't recall all your names but I've read your posts and hope all of you get your BFP's in April. I know there is one lady on 17dpo and going to the doc how did you get on? I'm in a similar position myself. Af was due on Sunday still no sign of it 16 dpo today and totally sick of waiting. I've done countless tests and BFN's all the time. I'm on cd 32 today, my cycles are generally 28 days and always regular. I use FF so I can track it for months. I have one little daughter who we conceived first month trying. I used the clearblue opk digi last time and I ordered one from Amazon for this month....that's if af ever shows her ugly face!
Good luck to you all :flower:

Welcome robinsonmom and lizziemc!!!! good luck for your cycles :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"