April Testers

Hi ladies! Hi Bselk!! Glad to see you found us!
Welcome to all the new ladies and a huge congrats to all the BFP'S!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much, have been having loads of tests to figure out if my pituitary adenoma has grown and if it's the reason for my increased migraines. And with the pain it's been super hard to focus on reading. The pain has been that bad I've almost gone into ER/ED but couldn't as I couldn't get a babysitter and didn't want to take ds up there with me.

I'm on cd 9 today and somehow managed to BD for the first time this month last night. Will be aiming for every 2nd day. Will be starting OPK's in 2-3 days.

OMG sounds like you have a lot on your plate, BabyDoll...I hope all the testing and such is sorted out and you can have some peace with what is going on....
Glad to see you back on the thread!

Every 2days BD should get the party started. FX!

Is it better to DTD every day or every other day?

The research says that "the more sex the better", and if you and your man are willing to BD every day of the window then do it!

The only benefit to every other day BD is that you give your bodies a chance to rest up and supposedly allow healthy sperm generate and what not.

We BDed every day for like 5 days during the window... i didnt want to miss any days...

its totally up to you!

Oh No Babydoll!! I don't get migraines but I know people who do and they are the worst!! Hope the testing figures it out!

I THOUGHT I was 6dpo today, but I had the worst case of nausea on April 7th, and I read that it could mean O!? So I'm confused! Either way, I'm either 4dpo or 6dpo... So the waiting begins!!

Congrats on all the BFPs :)

AF was supposed to come form me on April 7th and she hasn't arrived yet, which isn't normal for me. Three test done and all BFN :(

I had what looked like implantation a few days before AF was supposed to start so I'm hoping! no signs of AF at all yet, normally my boobs swell at least one size, but no real pregnancy signs other than being exhausted. I went to bed at 7pm and slept till this morning! I'm trying to wait to do more tests but its so hard!

After all the confusion looks like I am 1dpo today and officially in the tww. Cp rose yesterday had a temp drop and sore nipples. Waiting begins.

Thanks Bselk and BabyC4Me. I was thinking of taking a break from TTC until it's all sorted but I think the distraction of TTC will be good and I really don't want to wait any longer than I have to, to have another!

So glad to see lots are in the tww! Hoping for loads more BFP'S in 2 weeks!! I'm still a while off O yet. Cd 10 today and I usually O on cd 17. At least I'm at the fun part though �� ;)

I think my AF is coming today. Brownish discharge when I woke up. And some when I wiped. Took a PT...negative. It was a day late if it does come today. O well. Back to the drawing board.

I will enjoy some wine today at least !

Keep the faith ladies !

Think I might take a break from the internet so I don't stress myself out this month.

Feeling bummed :-(

Ok I'm 20 turning 21 next month, and I was on BCP but I've been off for several months now. Since coming off I've been regular, 22 days like clockwork. Last period was on March 24, 2016 and lasted 4 days. My SO and I had sex and he did ejaculated inside me on CD13 and sex a few times after that and before. Well on April 4, I threw up didn't feel nauseous or anything just randomly threw up. My period was due on April 6th and now I'm 7 days late. The only thing I've noticed is I've been extremely tired but it's been so hard for me to fall asleep! And also on and off since last week there have been some cramping but not nearly as bad as when AF is due (I have endometriosis/cramps are always horrible). My nipples hurt on and off too as well as going to the bathroom more frequently, but not just to pee. TMI warning: I usually only have about 3-4 bowel movements a week now it's more like 3+ a day! I talked to my friend who is a mom and she said I very well could be. My question is do you think I could be pregnant? Or is it even possible to conceive that close to my period? And if you think I could be pregnant when should I test?

Ok I'm 20 turning 21 next month, and I was on BCP but I've been off for several months now. Since coming off I've been regular, 22 days like clockwork. Last period was on March 24, 2016 and lasted 4 days. My SO and I had sex and he did ejaculated inside me on CD13 and sex a few times after that and before. Well on April 4, I threw up didn't feel nauseous or anything just randomly threw up. My period was due on April 6th and now I'm 7 days late. The only thing I've noticed is I've been extremely tired but it's been so hard for me to fall asleep! And also on and off since last week there have been some cramping but not nearly as bad as when AF is due (I have endometriosis/cramps are always horrible). My nipples hurt on and off too as well as going to the bathroom more frequently, but not just to pee. TMI warning: I usually only have about 3-4 bowel movements a week now it's more like 3+ a day! I talked to my friend who is a mom and she said I very well could be. My question is do you think I could be pregnant? Or is it even possible to conceive that close to my period? And if you think I could be pregnant when should I test?

You should test now. If your period is always regular and is now a week late with having unprotected sex, the chance of you being pregnant is highly likely. Best of luck.

Hoping for more BFPs in here in the next few days! I've been watching the thread religiously.

Got my smiley face today on the opk. Ovulation is a little early this month on CD11 but I don't mind.

Congrats to the bfp's! Hoping for some more too!

6dpo today, I've been burping lots.

Since I've been of bc I've had sore nipples after ovulation and up until a day before I get my period. This tww nothing!!!

Chocolate chip - get baby dancing!

How is everyone else doing? How are the tww's?

Got two bfp that I now believe we're quick Evaps, because I got a bit of blood this morning and a negative test :( I'm around 9-10dpo so hopefully this is implantation bleeding /: but I don't know

Got two bfp that I now believe we're quick Evaps, because I got a bit of blood this morning and a negative test :( I'm around 9-10dpo so hopefully this is implantation bleeding /: but I don't know

Sorry to hear :/ when is AF due?

Around the 18th, it was just weird I got two Evaps two mornings running with no other Evaps ever, I've never had an evap and I've taken loads of tests

Hey guys! I'm right around 8dpo today and just started the sore boobs/ chocolate craving phase!

I've been a little under the weather (runny nose and sore throat) and my son has been up multiple times a night so I think that is what is causing my exhaustion!

Other than that, I am just hoping this weekend goes by quickly so I can test! I'm going to a country bar Friday night with friends and a baseball game on Saturday with family, so it should fly by!

Sending us all baby dust!!

Bselck24, I'm 8dpo today! My tummy feels like I did an ab workout!

How are you doing today at 9dpo? When are you going to start testing?!

5Dpo mild cramps, nose dripping since 2dpo. Dull ache( like doing a set of crunches pressure like) on left ovary. Hope its a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->