April Testers

Im in shock. 17dpo and nothing but bfns for days and days. I gave up testing, I felt weird today and thought what the hell I'll give it another go and there it was! I don't know how to post a pic! I'm on my phone anyone able to tell me?

So for me, I have to Go to Desktop site, Post Reply, then click Go Advanced. Then click the paperclip icon above the text box. It will bring you to an upload page. Click browse and you should get an option to go through your gallery or camera.

the only way ive figured how to do it on my phone is by first uploading to photobucket then make sure youre on the full site (not just mobile version) and copying and pasting the image link on the side of the page...

when you copy and paste that you have to get rid of the html part and the URL part and then change the IMG to img (non capitals)

Im in shock. 17dpo and nothing but bfns for days and days. I gave up testing, I felt weird today and thought what the hell I'll give it another go and there it was! I don't know how to post a pic! I'm on my phone anyone able to tell me?

thats CRAZYYYYY!!!! see, never count yourself out!

Now I WANNNA TEST!!! im only 9dpo....i was gonna wait until at least double digit numbers to start testing lol

send that baby dust over hunni!

Hey ladies! Hey Babydoll!

I'd love to join! I just entered my TWW today and will be testing on the 20th!! It will be my first cycle after my mc in March, so I'm not sure if I have ovulated the same as usual, but I'm keeping my hopes up!

Good luck to everyone and congrats Lizzie!!

Hi bselck24,

I'm planning on testing April 20th too. I got another positive opk this morning. Is there a chance I could have ovulated already, or am I still waiting to o?

Going to BD one more night just I case ;)

Shut up girlfriend !!Congrats Lizzie! Whoo hoo

Afm good day dh made another deposit. That makes 5 days in a row tomorrow will be the last day unfortunately then I am suppose to O Sun. Morning. Hope all this bding gets plenty of swimmers up there. Can't believe how cooperative dh today he even said "same time tomorrow right"? Yes!!! Also been having o pains since yesterday

Hey ladies! Hey Babydoll!

I'd love to join! I just entered my TWW today and will be testing on the 20th!! It will be my first cycle after my mc in March, so I'm not sure if I have ovulated the same as usual, but I'm keeping my hopes up!

Good luck to everyone and congrats Lizzie!!

welcome bselck!!!!!

TTC luck to you and hoping for a sticky bean this go 'round!

xoxoxoxo

Shut up girlfriend !!Congrats Lizzie! Whoo hoo

Afm good day dh made another deposit. That makes 5 days in a row tomorrow will be the last day unfortunately then I am suppose to O Sun. Morning. Hope all this bding gets plenty of swimmers up there. Can't believe how cooperative dh today he even said "same time tomorrow right"? Yes!!! Also been having o pains since yesterday

AHAHAHHAAH!!!!

"Same time tomorrow?" so hilarious!!!!! Hubbies can really find ways to surprise you especially for a goal in mind! ;-)

O is coming!!!! yall are doing all you can to fill that baby tank up
!

Getting discouraged... Dh had a bad day at work looks like no bding which I thought would be the second most important day. Scared this will be another wasted cycle 😧 so it'll be 3 days inbetween bd and O. Shucks! That's a long strech.

there's always a chance, I have a forced 4 day gap between BD and O, I am remaining hopeful, there's still a 12% chance for me and a 16% chance for you :)

Thank you kitty that makes me feel so much better. I also read it takes 24 hrs for the swimmers to travel and wait for the egg. I'm going to try my hardest to be hopeful. Both times I've gotten a bfp was a day before o.

Getting discouraged... Dh had a bad day at work looks like no bding which I thought would be the second most important day. Scared this will be another wasted cycle 😧 so it'll be 3 days inbetween bd and O. Shucks! That's a long strech.

Hun! no cycle is ever wasted!

Take each opportunity , good or bad, to learn and discover ways to either manage those frustrated emotions and replace them with other more encouraging ones!

Some things are just out of our hands, regardless of the amount of BDing we do, positions we try, and the endless days of charting lol

MANIFEST POSITIVITY AND YOUR BABY WILL THANK YOU :)

sorry... im in a great mood today! tryna spread some cheer like santa or something lol

Period due the 13 th, 10 dpo. Bfn on digital but this cheapie confuses me?

Ty babyc that deff helped. I like the good cheer. I'd like to see the pic!

oh no, pic didnt post. so bfn on CB digital, the pregnant not pregnant, no week indicator
this was taken with walmart cheapie. 10 dpo

Attachments

• thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member